HOW ABOUT FOREVER?

EMILY'S POV
School ended a couple of days before Alison's birthday so we've been spending a lot of time together, especially since we're official now.
I still can't believe that I get to call Alison DiLaurentis my girlfriend.
Alison spent the night over my house last night after her party since she was shit wasted.
She literally threw up four times last night. She even called me Emilise, that's how wasted she was.
I come out of the bathroom to see Alison lying there with a pillow over her face. She's awake she just has a hangover so she's blocking out the sun.
-HAD A LITTLE TOO MUCH FUN LAST NIGHT? I jokingly ask.
-HA VERY FUNNY EMILY Alison says still covering her face.
-YOU MEAN EMILISE I say laughing loudly.
-WHAT? Alison says not getting the joke.
-NOTHING FORGET IT I exclaim while climbing into bed now sitting on top of her.
I move the pillow from her face leaning down to kiss her, but before our lips could touch the doorbell rang.
-UGH! I groan. I'LL BE RIGHT BACK I say getting up running to the door.
I run to the door opening it finding a shark tooth necklace in a box.
   Mom must have sent this from Hawaii. 
When I get back to my room Alison is sitting on the edge of the bed staring at a post card with the Eiffel Tower on it.
-PLANNING A TRIP? I ask while walking up to Alison from behind grabbing hold to her waist.
-YOU AND ME IN SWEET PARIE. HOW DOES THAT SOUND? Alison says now smiling.
-WE COULD START IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE. DANCING THROUGH SUNFLOWER FIELDS... she states.
-LOUNGING AROUND IN OUR BIKINIS IN THE FRENCH RIVIERA I say looking down into Alison's eyes.
-YOU'D LOOK SO GOOD ON TOP OF THE EIFFEL TOWER she says smiling. WIND IN YOUR HAIR, she says now standing up playing with my hair.
-HOW LONG ARE WE GOING AWAY FOR? I ask.
Alison stares at me for about 5 seconds before saying
-HOW ABOUT FOREVER?
Though I didn't physically say yes I grab Alison's face kissing her, now laying her on the bed.
Alison moves her hands up to my thighs making her way to my face.
-ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS? I say stopping to question Alison.
Alison nods her head looking directly into my eyes.
I begin to kiss Alison, removing her top at the same time.
I kiss her lips then her neck making my way down to her naval still looking her in the eyes.
She lets out a small moan grabbing onto my hair.
I start to loosen her shorts when she grabs my hand saying
-GO SLOW.
I do as she says slowly pulling her pajama shorts down ( which she had no underwear on underneath).
I gently rub her center before inserting two fingers inside her.
I go a little faster causing Alison to start moaning louder.
-EMILY she moans. FUCKK EM she says grabbing hold to the sheets now arching her back off the bed.
With my fingers still moving in and out of her I move up biting on her neck marking my territory.
-OH, OH MY GOD Alison says stuttering while her legs begin to shake.
I can tell she's close to getting off so I go down on her kissing and licking her center.
Right when Alison begins to get off she grabs a handful of my hair screaming
-AH FUCK! FUCK EMILY.
I make my way to her face giving her a chaste kiss when Alison whispers
-I LOVE YOU
-I LOVE YOU TOO I say kissing her, now cuddling her.