SAVE STILES

Alison's POV
Last night Emily slept on the couch in the room while I slept with Courtney and the twins.
I held them close to me all night long especially Courtney.
They're just babies, and it kills me knowing that somewhere down the line someone or something will hurt them and I can't protect them from the world.
No matter how many times someone tells me that I can I realize that I really can't, because my own mother couldn't even protect me from someone I was supposed to call dad.
I flutter my eyes open to realize that the kids aren't next to me anymore.
-EM! I yell.
She's not here either.
I walk in all the rooms and downstairs which are all empty.
-EMILY! I scream again.
I hear Courtney's scream and take off in the direction it's coming from.
When I run outside I see everyone on the beach while Emily and the kids are in the pool.
-HEY, WHAT'S WRONG? Emily questions getting out of the pool.
She sits the kids on the pool chairs and comes over to me. ALI WHAT IS IT? she frantically asks.
-N..NOTHING I quip stuttering a little.
She looks at me once more and I flash her a smile.
Emily takes the kids in the house to prevent sunburn and comes back out.
-COME AND SIT WITH ME Emily says tapping the edge of the pool.
We both sit down with our feet dangling in the water.
With her arms around me we sit there in silence until she jumps into the pool.
-GET IN Emily says while treading the water.
-I DON'T HAVE MY BATHING SUIT ON RIGHT NOW I say back now smiling at my wife.
Emily winks at me before swimming away doing a couple of laps and floats around the pool.
Look at my mermaid. If only she knew how beautiful she truly is.
Mermaid is a nickname that I gave to Emily when I first saw her swim. She was so in one with the water as if the water obeyed her. Of course she doesn't know about her nickname she would probably think it's silly if I told her.
-PLEASE COME IN Emily breathlessly begs me.
I playfully roll my eyes and hop into the cold water after taking off my pajamas, now only in my panties and bra.
-SHIT THAT'S COLD I quip trying to adapt to the water.
-DO YOU TRUST ME? Emily questions mimicking what I asked her a couple of weeks ago.
I nod my head and she lays me back onto the water with her hands underneath me.
After trying to make me float and semi failing at it Emily stands me up, takes my hands and pulls me under the water with her.
I open my eyes only to see that she's staring at me as well.
Before the chlorine filled water could burn our eyes Emily places her hands on my sides and we come back up together.
When I feel Emily's hand rubbing my scar again I pull away.
Shit I didn't put any makeup on it.
-WAIT Emily says as she mildly grabs my hand pulling me back towards her. STAY WITH ME she says backing me up towards the pool wall.
Once my back is hitting the cold tiled wall Emily rubs my scar again.
-NO SCAR CAN MAKE ME LOVE YOU LESS ALI, YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT? she asks caressing my cheeks with her thumbs.
I nod my head in response to her question.
-I CAN'T FIX YOU, I CAN ONLY HELP YOU AS MUCH AS YOU ALLOW ME TO BUT JUST REMEMBER THIS SCAR ISN'T A BAD THING, IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING BECAUSE IT REMINDS YOU OF HOW STRONG YOU TRULY ARE FOR COMING OUT OF THAT PERIOD IN YOUR LIFE Emily says. SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO COVER IT WITH MAKEUP, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY YOU ARE she adds.
I cuddle my head in the crook of her neck before meeting her halfway for a kiss filled with so much passion and love.
My eyes then fly open as I wonder how she knows about the scar and how I cover it up.
-CECE TALKS TO MUCH I state pulling away from the hug turning to get out of the water.
Emily chuckles and smacks my butt as I climb the pool stairs.
-C'MON LETS GO SHOWER AND THEN I'M TAKING US OUT FOR DINNER, JUST YOU ME AND THE KIDS Emily says.
We walk in the house and both Dylan and Corey are asleep in Courtney's arms as she watches Doc McStuffins.
-MAMA I PUT THE TWINS TO SLEEP LIKE YOU SHOWED ME Courtney states with a cheeky grin just like Emily's.
-GOOD GIRL I say kissing her head. YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER LOVE YOU SO MUCH I add taking a picture of my three babies.
After getting washed up for dinner Lydia comes storming into the house.
-GUYS STILES ISN'T ANSWERING HIS PHONE I'VE BEEN CALLING HIM ALL MORNING she cries.
-LYD DON'T CRY I'M SURE HE'S FINE HE PROBABLY GOT DRUNK SOMEWHERE AND STAYED AT THE CASINOS HOTEL BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANNA DRIVE Allison says coming down the stairs.
-NO SOMETHINGS DEFINITELY WRONG Scott says walking in the house. SOME RANDOM MAN JUST ANSWERED HIS PHONE AND I HEARD A SCREAM he says putting on his shoes and grabbing his gun.
-WHERE ARE YOU GOING? Emily questions him.
-I'M GOING TO GET MY BROTHER Scott states.
We leave the kids with CeCe and Jake as the rest of us head to the casino to find Stiles.
Stiles POV
I've been playing different games all night and day and I'm still no where near getting that one million back.
While playing the tables I see a crowd of people walk into the casino.
Each exit has a guard standing in the doorway so there's no way that I can escape.
Believe me I tried earlier and I had to pay the consequences.
There are now two guards standing behind me so I won't make a run for it again.
As another person sits at the table to play the game I see someone familiar standing behind the slot machines.
Lydia?
The red head girl then turns around and meets my eyes.
Lydia! I knew they'd find me.
My girlfriend tilts her head in the direction of the door pointing to someone.
My eyes scan the floor until I see Scott entering the casino.
I look around again to see all of my friends standing in different areas.
Once my round is up as the dealer another person trades spots with me.
The muscular guard informs the smaller guard that he has to use the restroom as we walk over to the blackjack table.
I then see Emily tilt her head in the direction of the emergency exit as Allison pretends to be an employee of the casino calling all guards to the back room.
-STAY HERE the smaller guard says to me getting a tight grip on my shoulder.
As soon as he walks off Emily and Alison walk through the exit first followed by Allison, Lydia, Hayden, Liam, Spencer, Aria, Jason, Charles, Bird, and Carter.
Scott flags me over and I run in his direction.
We both run through the exit as well being met by the rest of the group.
-C'MON Charles says running through the Casinos high rise parking lots.
Just minutes away from escaping we hear a voice.
A voice that is familiar to me.
-GOING SOMEWHERE?
I slowly turn around to see the casino owner standing behind us.
We try to run again but the sound of a stray bullet stops us.
-GO GUYS I say pushing Lydia behind me.
-ACTUALLY I THINK I MAY WANT TO MAKE ALL OF YOU STAY AND WORK OFF THE MONEY YOU STILL OWE ME he says pointing at me.
-HOW MUCH DOES HE OWE YOU I CAN PAY Y...
-SHUT UP BITCH He says to Emily cutting her off.
-DON'T TELL HER TO SHUT UP YOU
MURFUMM ADHOWH... Alison says getting cut off by Emily's hand on her mouth.
-SHUT UP ALI Emily quips removing her hand from her wife's mouth.
The guy begins to throw his head back in laughter.
-WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU LITTLE SLUT He laughs.
Emily then pushes Alison behind her just in case.
There's a loud sound of a door shutting so the guy turns around in that direction.
Just then Scott pulls out his gun and shoots the guy in both knees as Caleb and Hanna pull up in a van telling us all to get in.
Being shot at a couple of times the side mirror of the van fell off but we made it out.
-SLOW DOWN CALEB WE'RE GONNA HAVE AN ACCIDENT! Hanna yells at him.
-I THINK I JUST DID Aria states. IN MY PANTS.
Lydia hugs me tightly and places kisses all on my face.
-I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NO MORE CASINOS FOR YOU she says still hugging me.
-I LOVE YOU TOO AND DON'T WORRY I'M DONE WITH CASINOS, ALISON WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT? I ask the short blonde.
-HE TOLD MY WIFE TO SHUT UP AND CALLED HER A BITCH Alison whines punching Emily's arm for covering her mouth.
We all laugh and make our way home.
_________________________
No Ones POV
-WELL WHAT A NICE WAY TO SPEND OUR CHRISTMAS Liam says pouring everyone a glass of Eggnog.
-TODAY IS CHRISTMAS Emily says smacking her forehead. I FORGOT TO GET ALL OF YOU GUYS PRESENTS she says cursing herself.
-EMILY IT'S FINE THIS TRIP IS EXPENSIVE AS HELL WE DON'T NEED GIFTS Jason says.
-YEAH THANKS EM they all say in unison.
As they all sit outside in the warm winter weather of Punta Cana fireworks begin to go off.
Courtney and Bentley get excited as Corey and Dylan cry from all of the loud noises.
-EM BABE DO ME A FAVOR AND GO LOOK IN THE KITCHEN PANTRY Alison says to her wife smiling.
Emily walks into the kitchen and comes back out with a big bag of something.
She opens the the bag and is astonished by all of the wrapped presents inside.
-JUST CALL ME ALI CLAUSE Alison giggles.
Everyone gets up and receives a present with their name on it.
-MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS I COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER FAMILY Emily says.
Just then Alison's phone begins to ring.
She answers the phone to see who's calling.
-PAM SLOW DOWN WHAT'S WRONG? Alison questions her mother in law. EM YOUR MOM Alison says handing the phone to Emily.
Emily picks up the phone and listens to what her mother is trying to say.
-WAIT WHY? WHAT HAPPENED MOM? Emily frantically questions now tearing up at whatever her mother is telling her.
-YOUR FATHER HAS HEART CANCER EMMY THE DOCTORS SAID THEY COULD TRY SURGERY BUT THEY AREN'T SURE HOW LONG THE SURGERY WILL HOLD IT OFF Pam says. HE'S DYING EMILY she cries over the phone.
Emily freezes at the news her mother is giving her and drops the phone falling down to the floor.
-EMILY! Alison calls out.

(SURPRISE) Nooo Papa Fields 😭 THIS WAS ANOTHER LONG CHAPTER 😊 Happy PLL DAY (without PLL) 😪
-D