I'M SORRY

ALISON'S POV
It totally slipped my mind that I was supposed to take Courtney to my mothers to introduce the two. I was cuddled up with Emily after our little session when my mom called wondering where I was.
I jump up from the bed Emily and I just made love on putting on my clothes.
-I'M SORRY BABE I HAVE TO GO I say kissing Emily. I'LL CALL YOU LATER.
I turn to walk out of the room when I stop myself turning back to see a naked Emily wrapped in sheets.
  Gosh she is so fucking beautiful. 
-WHAT? Emily asks while giving me a sexual look.
-THANK YOU EM I say. FOR THIS I state while pointing around the house. I LOVE IT AND I REALLY LOVE YOU.
-NO NEED TO THANK ME Emily exclaims. IT'S OURS she adds. NOW GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I CONVINCE YOU TO STAY FOR ROUND TWO.
I pick Courtney up from her bed in her room carrying her out the door to my car.
I pull into the driveway of my house and I don't see my mothers car parked out front yet.
I go inside and lay Courtney in my bed letting her fall asleep again.
I go downstairs when I hear the front door open and close shut.
-MOM? I call out.
-YES DEAR? I hear her say in response.
-HEY MOM I say pulling her into a hug at the same time.
She pulls back from me and studies my face before asking
-WHAT'S WRONG ALISON? WHAT IS IT?
-NOTHING I'M FINE I say smiling. I JUST NEED TO TALK TO YOU I add quickly.
-WHAT ABOUT? she asks looking concerned.
I sigh and take several deep breath's wondering what to say and what not to say.
Finally I ask without looking into my mothers eyes
-DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT COURTNEY?
The smile on her face suddenly grows sad.
-YEAH ALISON she says. THERE ISN'T A DAY THAT GOES BY THAT I DON'T WONDER IF SHE'S OKAY OR THINK ABOUT MEETING HER ONE DAY.
I sigh in relief and look at my mothers face knowing she's genuine.
-WHY? she asks. ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT FINDING HER? she questions.
-I'LL BE RIGHT BACK I say running up the stairs to get Courtney.
When I see her tiny little face and those fat cheeks and deep blue eyes I smile.
She's still asleep so I pick her up gently trying not to wake her.
-GRANDMA WANTS TO MEET YOU I say carrying her down the stairs.
-ALISON SWEETIE WHO ARE YOU TAL...
my mother shuts her mouth and stares at Courtney before asking
-IS..IS THAT COURTNEY? she stutters. HOW'D YOU GET HER BACK? she questions.
    Now for the hard part. The explanation. 
-I NEVER GAVE HER UP FOR ADOPTION I quickly say. CECE HAD HER THIS WHOLE TIME BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID DAD WOULD HURT HER I say now crying.
I look at my mothers face and she is crying as well.
-I WOULD NEVER LET HIM HUR...
-THAN WHY DID YOU LET HIM CONTINUOUSLY HURT ME? I yell out cutting her off.
-I CALLED FOR YOUR HELP EACH TIME BUT IT WAS LIKE YOU COULDN'T HEAR ME. COULDN'T YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING? I ask while panting for air.
-I DRANK TO DROWN YOUR FATHER OUT AND I WAS ALWAYS DRUNK WHEN MY LITTLE GIRL NEEDED ME she exclaims. I WISH I WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING BEFORE BUT I CAN'T TAKE BACK THE FACT THAT I DIDN'T AND I'M SORRY ALISON.
She grabs me and pulls me into a hug being cautious of Courtney sleeping in my arms.
-I COULDN'T STAND TO SEE HIM HURT YOU AGAIN. THAT'S WHY I DID WHAT I DID TO HIM she says crying.
I stay in my mom's arms for a while feeling completely safe now.
Once we stopped crying I officially introduced Courtney and my mom.
I think she really seems to like the feeling of Court being around because she wouldn't let go of her until I  told her we had to go.