BIRTHDAYS AND FIGHTS

I highly suggest you listen to the song while reading Ali's point of view. Or before it doesn't matter lol
1 MONTH LATER
Emily's POV
As I chase the twins around the backyard my phone begins to ring.
I look and see that it's Maya so I answer it.
-HEY MAYA I say to her.
-HEY BABE IM ON MY WAY NOW I HAD TO STOP AT THE TOY STORE BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE TWINS LIKED SO I GRABBED ANYTHING Maya states freaking out.
I laugh and shake my head.
-THAT'S FINE I say. JUST HEAD ON OVER I tell her.
-OK SEE YOU THERE she says.
-OK BYE I say hanging up.
Maya and I talked a few times once Alison and I decided that divorce is indeed the right decision.
It's been a month now since we've been dating and honestly it feels weird not being with Alison.
I push away my thoughts when I feel tiny arms wrap around my legs.
-HEY BIG BOY I say to my son. YOU LOOK SO CUTE, I NEED A PICTURE I add.
I stand him in front of the jungle gym and snap the photo.

I take his hand and walk over to Corey sitting at the table getting her hand painted

-HI MWOMMY my daughter says smiling at me.
-HEY BABY CAN MOMMY GET A PICTURE OF YOU? I ask.
Corey furiously nods her head and smiles.

My smile grows wider as I realize how much she looks like a mix of both me and Alison

-I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE TWO I say smiling at them, tearing up a bit.
-I KNOW RIGHT Alison says from behind me, literally scaring the hell out of me.
I jump a little and turn around to see my soon to be ex wife.
My eyes scroll up and down her body as she smiles at me.
-SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO SCARE YOU she says.
-NO I say. YOU DIDN'T I tell her.
-I SERIOUSLY SAW THE HAIR RISE ON THE BACK OF YOUR NECK WHEN YOU HEARD MY VOICE Alison jokes sounding serious.
-OKAY MAYBE YOU SCARED ME A LITTLE I say lightly chuckling.
Alison throws her head back in laughter giving me her million dollar smile.
Why does she have to be so cute?
-WANT SOME CAKE? she questions. I MADE IT, VANILLA SPONGE YOUR FAVORITE Alison says.
-YEAH LETS GO I say. WHERE'S COURT? I ask her.
-OVER IN THE TREEHOUSE WITH ISABELLA AND BENTLEY Alison states.
I nod my head and we begin to walk across the yard.
While walking I laugh at something funny Alison says until my laughs come to a stop.
-HEY BABY Maya says kissing me in front of Alison. HEY ALISON she says.
I turn to look at Alison and her eyes are gleaming with tears.
She walks away and I sigh at the horrible timing.
-THIS IS GREAT Maya exclaims looking around the yard. DO YOU GUYS THROW ALL OF THEIR PARTIES OUT HERE? she curiously asks.
-UH YEAH I say.
-MOMMY IZZY TAUGHT ME HOW TO DO A FRONT FLIP! Courtney exclaims running over to me.
-HEY COURTNEY Maya says hugging her.
Courtney wipes herself off and glares at Maya.
-COURTNEY SPEAK I tell her.
-HI MAYA she sarcastically says, rolling her eyes and running back over to her cousins.
-SHE HATES ME EMILY Maya sadly says.
-NO SH...
-YEAH SHE DOES CeCe says walking over to us. IN FACT IF I KNOW MY NIECE SHE WILL ALWAYS HATE YOU my sister in law says smiling. BUT YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE TWINS she excitedly quips walking away.
I pinch the bridge of my nose as I sigh in frustration.
-HOLD ON I tell Maya.
She understandingly nods her head as I storm over to my sister in law.
-WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? I snap at her.
-WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BRINGING HER HERE? CeCe yells back.
-YEAH EM THATS LOW EVEN FOR YOU Spencer says.
-I DIDN'T THINK SHE WOULD MIND I admit. I TOLD HER THAT MAYA AND I WERE DATING.
-YEAH AND SHE WAS DEVASTATED YOU FUCKING IDIOT! CeCe shouts.
I release a long held breath and pace back forth.
-GO TALK TO HER Aria says placing her hand on my shoulder.
-BUT WHAT ABOUT M..
-LOOK EMILY I KNOW ALISON CHEATED BUT FORGET MAYA RIGHT NOW AND GO TALK TO YOUR DAMN WIFE Hanna frustratingly says.
-OKAY I mumble walking upstairs to my old room.
Only Alison's room now.
I slightly push the door open and peak in seeing her lying on the bed in the dark, crying.
-AL..
-NOT RIGHT NOW EMILY she sobs. GO AND HAVE FUN WITH THE KIDS AND MAYA she adds.
My heart pangs with pain as I close the door walking back out.
_______________________
4 HOURS LATER
Alison's POV
Hours later I open my eyes and notice that I'm lying on Emily's side of the bed.