DATE WITH LAUREN

5 WEEKS LATER

Emily's POV

Standing in Courtney's room with the twins (Corey & Dylan) we watch her sleep.

-COCO WATE UP Dylan whispers, lightly tapping her arm.

-MWOMMY HER SWEEP Corey tells me.

I sit on the edge of Courtney's bed and lift her onto my lap while she still sleeps.

-BUG I lowly say as her small body droops into my arms.

-MM NO she groans.

When it comes to her sleep Courtney is a lot like me.

-COME ON BABY WE'RE GONNA MAKE BREAKFAST FOR MAMA I tell her.

-BUT MOMMY YOU CAN'T COOK she tiredly says rubbing her eyes and sitting up.

-SHUT UP AND GET UP I joke making her giggle.

Once she gets up, she leads the twins downstairs while I get Grace and Lily.

I feed them and place them in their walkers that they barely use since they're too small and begin breakfast.

With the help of Sasha Pieterse's cook book and my little helpers I finally got the job done.

Corey, Dylan and Courtney help pour the orange juice while I set the table.

As soon as I go to wake Ali up she comes down the stairs in just her grey PINK sweatshirt.

-GOOD MORNING MAMA Courtney quips quickly shutting the dining room door.

-GOOD MORNING Alison says back to her. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS UP TO? she questions.

-MAMA US MADE BEGGFY FOR YOU Corey says running over to her smiling.

-YOU DID?? Alison excitedly asks our two year old daughter.

-BINKY BABY YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL I say to Corey. WE WERE GONNA SURPRISE YOU IN THE KITCHEN I tell Alison.

Corey gasps and puts her tiny hands on her mouth.

-SOWWY MWOMMY she says sadly walking away.

-ITS OK BABY GIRL I say bending down to kiss her.

Going into the kitchen Alison picks up the cook book sitting on the counter.

-SASHA IN GOOD TASTE she reads. I FIGURED YOU HAD SOME HELP Ali laughs. THANK YOU BABY she says pecking my lips.

-I CAN COOK I pout.

-NO BABY YOU CAN'T she tells me. BUT ITS OK, I STILL LOVE YOU.

-WHATEVER, TASTE IT FOR YOURSELF I say opening the door to surprise her.

To all of our surprise when we open the door Dylan is sitting on the table eating food from each of the plates.

-YUM Dylan quips.

-WOW LOOKS LIKE YOU OUT DID YOURSELF IF DYL LIKES IT Alison says.

-C'MON SUPERMAN I laugh lifting him up and putting him in his high chair.

After breakfast we get the kids all washed and dressed before dropping them off at school and daycare.

Carpooling with Alison on the way to work she keeps staring at me.

-WHY ARE YOU ALL DRESSED UP? she questions me.

-I HAVE A LUNCH DATE I tell her.

-YOU AND HANNA PLANNED ANOTHER OUTING WITHOUT THE REST OF US AGAIN? she asks turning into the schools parking lot.