GUESS WHO'S COMING FOR DINNER?

Aria's POV
-I'LL GET IT I say getting up to sprint to the door.
I get to the door and open it.
-HEL...
I'm cut off when I see the two people standing in front of me.
-EZRA I manage to get out still in shock.
Ezra smiles at me and hands me a bouquet of flowers.
-BABE, WHO IS IT? I hear Spencer say as she walks over to me.
Spencer then opens the door a little wider to reveal Toby and Ezra.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? Spencer questions Toby.
Toby's eyes glare at Spencer and then down to our intertwined hands.
He then ignores her question and walks past her without saying anything.
-HOW ARE YOU GUYS? Ezra asks before hugging Spencer and I.
I guess he doesn't know about us.
-YEAH UM WE'RE GOOD, COME IN EVERYONE'S IN THE DINING ROOM Spencer says leading Ezra towards everyone.
Emily, Hanna and Alison all give Spencer and I a look as Toby sits uncomfortably at the table.
-I DON'T KNOW I mouth to the girls.
-HI TOBY Courtney says waving to the toned male.
-HEY CRAZY COURT Toby says to her picking her up and throwing her in the air.
Courtney giggles a little before he sits her back down.
-SO EZRA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I THOUGHT YOU MOVED TO NEW YORK I mutter.
-YEAH I DID BUT I CAME BACK TO GET SOMETHING Ezra states as he stares into my eyes.
-I WONDER WHAT THAT SOMETHING IS Hanna mumbles into Spencer's ear.
As jealousy plasters across my girlfriends face she takes my hand under the table.
I give her a heart warming look that says "I only want you" before she calms down a little, releasing her tight grip from my hand.
-WHAT IS IT YOU CAME BACK TO GET? Toby questions Ezra while smirking, knowing what he's getting at.
Ezra looks to me and smiles.
-OH!.. WELL THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE Toby quips. SEE SPENCE HERE IS IN LOVE WITH ARIA AND THEY'RE A COUPLE, BUT I GUESS YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT AND YOU PROBABLY THOUGHT SHE ENDED THINGS WITH JASON FOR YOU he adds before taking a sip of his lemonade.
-DID YOU COME BACK JUST TO RUIN THINGS? Spencer questions her ex. BECAUSE IT'S NOT GONNA WORK she says before turning around smashing her lips into mine.
I immediately kiss back since I can't help it.
The kiss carries on for a while before we pull apart.
Ezra looks at me and Spencer then gets up from his seat.
-THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL HOME EMILY AND ALISON, GREAT SEEING ALL OF YOU Ezra says walking to the door.
I look at Spencer and she nods for me to go talk to him.
When I get to the door following behind Ezra, Jason walks in stopping in his tracks to stare at Ezra.
Just when I thought things couldn't get any more weird.
-HEY ARIA Jason says leaning over to kiss my cheek.
-HEY JASE I quip.
Ezra pulls something out of his pocket and throws it on the lawn as he storms over to his car.
-EZRA! I shout.
I walk up to his car to get in but he pulls off before I could even grab the door handle.
I know I don't have to explain things to him but I really want to. I at least owe him that after breaking things off with him freshman year of college.
I sigh and turn around only to be met by Spencer now holding whatever it is Ezra threw.
-HE WAS GONNA PROPOSE TO YOU Spencer quietly says showing me the ring in the red velvet box.
I then see her eyes becoming glossy so I rush over to her.
-I..I WOULD'VE SAID NO SPENCE I confess. I ONLY LOVE YOU.
-I LOVE YOU ARIA she says.
We fall into a deep loving kiss prior to going back inside with the others.
Alison's POV
-HOW DO YOU FEEL? Emily asks me after coming back down from her bath with Courtney.
Everyone went home so it's just us five here. Me, Em, Court and the babies.
-I'M FINE I say while putting the dishes away.
That was a lie, I'm not fine I've been thinking about that nightmare all day.
Emily sighs and hops up onto the counter.
-YOU'VE BARELY SAID TWO WORDS TO ME ALL NIGHT Emily says waiting for me to talk.
Truth is I really don't wanna talk about it, so I do the only thing I know how to do. Lie and avoid things.
-THATS. NOT. TRUE I sarcastically say counting out three words while still putting away dishes from tonight's dinner.
-OKAY, WHEN YOU WANNA STOP BEING A SMART ASS COME TALK TO ME Emily angrily says rolling her eyes and walking out of the kitchen.
As I finish up in the kitchen I think of solutions to this nightmare problem.
I've always had the night terrors but it seems that they're getting worse now that I'm pregnant.
I dry my hands and walk into the living room to see Emily sitting on the couch playing rolling sky on her phone.
I walk over to her and take the phone from her hands now sitting on her in a straddling position.
-HEYY! ALI GIVE IT BACK THAT WAS A NEW LEVEL Emily yells reaching for her phone.
-MAKE ME I seductively say earning a confused look from her. IS COURTNEY ASLEEP? I question bucking my hips onto hers to cause more friction.
Emily nods her head and I begin to place kisses down her long tanned neck.
As I do that, Emily somehow retrieves her phone and tries to gently push me off of her.
-I'M SORRY FOR BEING A BITCH I shyly apologize while playing with the hem of her shirt.
I cup her face into my hands and try to kiss her but she pulls away.
-YOU WERE BEING A BITCH she states. BUT WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS WHY AND WE'RE NOT GOING TO SLEEP UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG Emily adds.
I exhale a long held breath and begin to tell her about the nightmare.
By the time I'm done Emily is crying.
-ALI WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? she questions referring to the nightmares.
I shrug my shoulders and push some loose hairs behind her ear.
-BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN SO SENSITIVE DURING THIS PREGNANCY I KNEW YOU WOULD CRY I say giggling a bit.
Emily chuckles and wipes her eyes with her sleeves before kissing me.
-BUT SERIOUSLY ALI I THINK YOU SHOULD SEE SOMEONE ABOUT THIS Emily suggests.
I hate shrinks but I'll do it only because I love this woman so much and I'd do anything to make her happy.
-OK is all I say now kissing her soft pink lips.
After a while of sensual kisses and quiet moans I pull back to look into her big chocolaty eyes.
-YOU'RE GONNA BE AN AMAZING MOM. I MEAN YOU ALREADY ARE BUT I WAS JUST SAY...
-WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO SENTIMENTAL ALL OF A SUDDEN? Emily questions cutting me off.
I smile a little and shake my head.
-I DON'T KNOW, I'LL STOP I quip.
-YEAH PLEASE, I'M TRYING TO CREATE A VIBE HERE AND IT DEFINITELY IS NOT SWEET Emily says making me laugh.
She then rakes her hands through my hair and starts to kiss me, turning me around to lie back on the couch.
My hands roam freely from her long brown hair down to her firm ass and then her thighs.
We continue our make out session with our legs tangled together until our lips are swollen.
Emily then stands me up from the couch and grabs my hand leading me to our bedroom.
As we lie on the bed Emily removes mine and her clothes, throwing them all across the room.
She finally breaks our kiss to place pecks all down my neck to my shoulder.
I get very aroused by my wife so I'm not surprised when I moan out certain things to her.
-MMM DADDY I moan out as she kisses down my chest.
I guess she heard me and was taken aback by my moans.
-ALI DON'T SAY THAT PLEASE, I DON'T WANT YOU TO HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THAT Emily says pulling back from the kisses.
I tilt my head and smile at her before kissing her again.
-YOU'RE NOT HIM EMILY I State calming her down a little. ONLY YOU COULD TOUCH ME THIS WAY AND I LOVE THAT. SO WHEN I LIKE TO ROLL PLAY A LITTLE YOU'RE DADDY I say when we finally break the kiss again.
Emily furrows her brows before smiling and pushing me back on the bed.
I laugh out loud as my bare back hits the sheets and Emily lays on top of me slowly going down to my center.
She then stops at my stomach and kisses it a few times.
-MOMMY LOVES YOU she whispers to my stomach and kisses it again. AND "DADDY" LOVES YOU Emily barely whispers going underneath the sheets in between my legs.
I gasp out as her mouth meets my other set of lips, pleasuring them with her tongue.
This goes on for a while before I get down and do the same to her.
We ended our night spooning naked while talking about the babies.
Pregnant sex is the best.
-I KNOW RIGHT Emily says kissing the back of my neck.
-DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD? I ask kind of embarrassed, not really.
-MHMM Emily hums.
I laugh to myself and turn around to kiss her.
-GOODNIGHT MY BABIES I say into the kiss while rubbing her stomach.
-GOODNIGHT TO TWO OUT OF THREE OF MY FAVORITE GIRLS Emily says back.
I chuckle and assure her that I'm carrying a boy before dozing off into her arms.

Sooo I didn't cry during the episode last night but I woke up crying this morning knowing that it's over. This is sad 😭 I'll miss my girls
-D