SMOOTHIES PT 2

ARIA'S POV
-"EMILY" Alison mumbles in a low voice grabbing onto Emily's hand only for it to be snatched away.
With that Emily pulls away from Alison's grip and storms out of the hospital room.
I look to the others and back to Alison to see her crying harder and sobbing uncontrollably.
-IT WASN'T MY FAULT ARIA she cries out making tears come to my eyes.
-I KNOW I reply with a cracked voice trying to hold back the lump forming in my throat.
-SHE'S MAD AT ME, WHY IS SHE MAD AT ME? Alison cries out louder than before.
-NO...SHE'S NOT MAD AT YOU ALI, SHE'S JUST UPSET Spencer states clearly trying to comfort our friend.
-YEAH JUST GIVE HER TIME Hanna quips bending over to bring Alison in for a hug.
We all do the same not really sure of what else we can do to help her.

EMILY'S POV
Just as I was walking around the corner I bump into Paige.
On the way over here I had so many thoughts of what I should do to Paige but now I can't move.
-E..EMILY HEY Paige stutters looking nervous.
-PAIGE COULD YOU COME WITH ME PLEASE? I say pulling her by the arm until she comes to a sudden stop causing me to stop as well.
-I CANT I HAVE TO GO Paige says trying to get loose from my grip.
-IT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION AND ITS NOT OPTIONAL! I snap back at her pulling her up to the lounging rooftop.
When we finally reach the rooftop Paige pulls away from me and backs up a little.
-EMILY I HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK MY BREAK IS OVER she exclaims.
-OH YOU MEAN YOUR JOB WHERE YOU DRUGGED MY GIRLFRIEND?! I shout making her flinch at the bass in my voice.
Paige looks down off the edge of the building as I walk closer to her making her step closer to the edge.
-EM I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TAL...
"WHAP"
Before I could even blink my hand moved on it's own smacking Paige across her face.
-DON'T! FUCKING LIE! I yell breathing heavily taken back by my actions.
-I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT EMILY! Paige shouts back holding her face from the sting I put there while holding the edge of the building stopping her from falling over.
-I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU LIE ONE MORE TIME I'LL FUCKING PUSH YOU I grit through my teeth before blacking out letting my body do the work.
-EMILY! PLEASE STOP! she yells as I grab her by her shirt leaning her over the edge.
-I ASKED YOU TO STOP! TO LEAVE ALISON OUT OF THIS BUT DID YOU FUCKING LISTEN? I question really wanting an answer this time.
Paige doesn't respond which makes me more angry.
-DID YOU LISTEN?! I shout tilting her back a little more.
-NOO! I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY EMILY PLEASE! She screams earning looks from people at ground level.
As Paige screams i shoot back into my regular state of mind seeing tears flowing from her petrified eyes.
I bring her back over and drop to the ground feeling warm water falling from my eyes.
-YOU KILLED THEM! I sob while on my knees.
At that moment I feel the anger increase after hearing a rude comment coming from Paige's mouth.
-MAYBE THEY DESERVED IT. SHE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU EMILY I DO! AND IF I HAVE TO I'LL KILL HER TOO BECAUSE IF I CANT HAVE YOU NO ONE CAN! Paige shouts standing over top of me causing me to spring up in action.
Paige flops to the ground as my right fist meets her left cheek.
I quickly hop on top of her in a straddling position and begin to punch her repeatedly making her face bleed.
While punching her I see her eyes begin to close but I don't stop.
-GET OFF OF HER! a security guard calls out rushing over to me to pull me off.
-GET OFF OF ME! I scream while crying and trying to hit him as well.
Without me noticing I pull my right leg back and kick Paige across her face while two other guards pull me away.
Once the officers pull me down the stairs and we reach ground level I release myself from their hold and begin to run.
The two officers were completely out of shape so I wasn't worried about them catching me.
I finally reach my car and pull off speeding back to the hospital.

ALISON'S POV
The doctors said I could go home within another hour so right now I'm just lying across the hospital bed with Courtney laying across my upper body.
The girls went to grab something to eat so they'll be back pretty soon.
As I lay there in silence I begin to think about Emily and where she could be right now.
I pick up my phone to dial her number but as soon as I begin to press call she walks into my hospital room and sits in the chair next to the bed.
She looks at me with tears in her eyes and a sit up to comfort her until I stop catching a glimpse of her hands.
-EMILY WHAT HAPPENED? I question in shock looking at the blood on her hands.
Emily says nothing, instead she tilts her head in shame and begins to cry. Loud.
-I'M SO SORRY ALI she sobs onto Courtney's back while hugging me.
Courtney turns around and pats Emily's head and begins to talk.
-MOMMY OTAY? Courtney says in a low voice.
Emily's head shoots up at the name Courtney just called her and smiles.
As Emily begins to say something the doctor and the girls walk back into the room.
-OKAY ALISON YOU ARE SET TO GO Doctor Dunhill states. NOW YOU'RE GONNA HAVE SOME HEAVY BLEEDING FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS SO WEAR PADS, BUT OTHER THAN THAT YOU SHOULD BE JUST FINE he adds.
I nod and we all leave the hospital going our separate ways.
CeCe drove me here so she got in her own car as well.
On the ride back home both Emily and I were silent and Courtney was asleep.
-EMILY WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? I ask looking at her bruised knuckles.
-NOTHING I JUST HAD TO RELEASE SOME STEAM she lied.
-EM PULL OVER I demanded.
She did as I told her and looked down avoiding my eyes.
I placed my hands on each side of her face lifting her head up to look at me.
-THANK YOU BABY FOR DEFENDING ME BUT THIS ISN'T YOU I whisper as tears fall from her eyes. WE'LL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER SO PLEASE DON'T BLOCK ME OUT I add quickly catching her tears with my thumbs and kissing her forehead.
Emily leans in to kiss me and goes back to the road to drive home.
I slowly drift off to sleep knowing that my love will do anything to protect me and OUR daughter.

Okayyy now that this chapter is over I can go back to happy times lol no more sad stuff FOR NOW 😏. How'd you guys like this chapter? I LOVED BAD ASS EMILY HBU?
-D