GOOD NEWS

1 MONTH LATER
Emily's POV
Sadly after the procedure Ali found out that it didn't work, she's not pregnant.
~Flashback~
-WELL MAYBE WE SHOULD TAKE ANOTHER ONE... JUST IN CASE I say a little upset that it didn't work.
-EM, I JUST PEED ON THREE STICKS. IT DIDN'T WORK Alison states upset as well.
I walk over to the toilet where Alison is sitting and kneel down to take her hands in mine.
(She's sitting on top of the toilet seat, she's not actually on the toilet lol)
-I'LL DO IT I quietly say to her.
Alison shoots her head up to look at me.
-ARE YOU SURE? Alison questions while crying a little.
I gently wipe away her tears before talking.
-YEAH I say nodding my head. IT'LL BE A LITTLE WEIRD SEEING MYSELF PREGNANT BUT I'LL GET USE TO IT I state.
Alison looks into my eyes and hugs me.
-THANK YOU, EM she mumbles into the crook of my neck.
-ANYTHING TO SEE THAT SMILE I say back, pulling away to kiss her.
~End Of Flashback~
Weeks have passed and I already got my procedure done and it worked.
I literally woke up the other day and felt so sick.
I ignored it and decided to go swim some laps but as soon as I got to the locker room I was throwing up again.
After I told Alison she suggested that we go see the doctor.
I guess her intuition was right because I'm two weeks pregnant.
Alison and I are so happy words couldn't even begin to explain.
-EM, BE CAREFUL Alison says to me watching me work out.
-ALI A LITTLE WORKING OUT WON'T HURT, BESIDES I HAVE TO KEEP UP IF I WANNA MAKE THE TEAM AGAIN THIS YEAR I breathe out while doing rounds on the treadmill.
-YOU CAN'T SWIM ON THE TEAM WHILE PREGNANT BABE Alison states bringing dinner to the table. COULD YOU PLEASE WAKE COURTNEY UP FROM HER NAP? she asks.
I stop the treadmill and get off to get Courtney.
To my surprise when I get to her room she isn't there.
I go to check Our bedroom and Courtney is there standing in front of the mirror in a pair of Alison's high heels.
I chuckle at the sight and Courtney turns around shocked to see me.
She tries to walk over to me but ends up falling down hitting her elbow on the edge of the bed.
Courtney begins to cry and I walk over to pick her up.
-I...IT..IT HUWT she cries out.
I check her elbow for any scratches or blood but there's nothing there so I just kiss it.
-ALL BETTER I say walking down the stairs with her on my hip.
-WHAT HAPPENED? Alison frantically asks.
I shake my head and laugh a little.
-SHE WAS TRYING TO WALK IN YOUR HEELS AND FELL I State chuckling at the situation.
Alison looks at me and tries to hold back her laughs.
-DON'T LAUGH she says smiling. COME HERE BABY Alison adds stretching her arms to reach for Courtney.
I put Courtney down and she walks over to Alison showing her the red mark on her elbow.
Alison stands Courtney in between her legs and examines her.
-COURT, YOU CAN'T WALK IN THOSE OKAY? Alison questions.
-OTAYY Courtney whimpers before standing on her stool to climb onto her chair.
Alison brings out the food while I help Courtney put her hair in a ponytail and roll up her sleeves.
-BUG, GUESS WHO STARTS PRESCHOOL IN THREE WEEKS I exclaim.
-MEEE! Courtney yells clapping her hands.
I laugh at my daughters excitement before feeling a slight tug in my stomach.
-PIZZAA! Courtney yells as Alison sits her plate in front of her. EWW Courtney says when she sees the raw veggies on her plate.
-EAT THEM Alison warns her.
I audibly gag and cover my mouth running to the downstairs bathroom when Alison places the homemade pizza in front of me.
-YOU OKAY? Alison yells out.
-YEAH I'M GREAT I yell turning back around to the toilet to puke again.
This is going to be hard, I love pizza and now I can't stand the smell of it. I think to myself while getting up to wash my mouth and hands.
__________________________
Alison's POV
2 DAYS LATER
-COURTNEY IS GONNA BEAT THAT BABY Hanna quips sipping on her Boba Tea.
-NO SHE ISN'T HAN, DON'T SAY THAT CeCe says as the others look at her.
-WHAT? IT'S TRUE Hanna states. COURTNEY ABUSES ME EVERY TIME SHE SEES ME HUGGING EITHER ONE OF HER MOMMIES, SHE'S LIKE FREAKISHLY STRONG FOR HER AGE she adds.
I share a laugh with Aria, CeCe and Spencer knowing that Hanna's right.
-SO WHERE IS EM AND COURT? Aria questions eating off of Spencer's plate.
I thought I would be mad about Aria dumping my brother for my cousin but I actually think Spencer and her are cute.
-EM AND WAYNE TOOK HER AND BENTLEY TO THE AQUARIUM I say before getting up to go to the bathroom.
When I get back the food is already there.
We all eat and talk for a while before going home.
I get home and walk in to a empty house.
Emily and Courtney must be on their way.
I get showered, get dressed in something comfy and watch a marathon of The Bachelor.
*Vzzzt Vzzzt Vzzzzt*
-HEY MOM I say picking up my phone.
-HELLO SWEETIE HOW ARE YOU? my mom questions.
-I'M GREAT, EMILY'S PREGNANT I excitedly exclaim.
My mother gasps into the phone and I can hear clapping in the background.
-OH SWEETIE THAT'S GREAT I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO, I GET TO HAVE ANOTHER GRANDCHILD TO ADD TO MY TWO PERFECT ONES she says sounding as if she's crying.
-MOM ARE YOU OKAY? I ask.
-YES I'M FINE I'M JUST SO PROUD OF YOU, CECE AND JASON she says. LOOK I HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER MEETING SO I'LL CALL YOU BACK.
-ALRIGHT MOM, I LOVE YOU I say.
My mother returns the gesture before hanging up.
I turn off the Tv and stand up from the couch getting ready to go into the bedroom.
-HEY BABE Emily says walking in the house with Courtney at tow and Bentley in her arms. COURTNEY WANTED BENTLEY TO SLEEP OVER AND CECE SAID IT WAS FINE she says walking over to kiss me.
I nod my head and smile at how Good Emily is with the two.
-YOU HUNGRY? I ask running my hand down her stomach.
-NO WE HAD CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD Emily says sitting Bentley down next to Courtney.
-ALRIGHT I'M GONNA PAINT MY NAILS I say walking over to Courtney to kiss her head.
-HI MAMA Courtney says as she plays with Bentley.
Bentley laughs and I chuckle at the two before walking into the bathroom to get the nail polish.
When I open the cabinet to get the baby blue polish I notice that my box of Tampons are full.
Weird.
I take my phone from my pocket and check my calendar for my last period.
Shit! I mentally shout.
-UMM EM I say walking over to her.
Emily turns her head from the tv to look at me.
-I'M LATE I say to her.
-LATE FOR WH... SHIT Emily quips noticing what I just said.
I take out my phone again to call Doctor Gray.
She answers and tells me that I could come in now if I want.
We all get in the car to go to the hospital.
We sit in the room waiting for the doctor to come back after running some tests.
-YOU'RE ONE MONTH PREGNANT she says coming back into the room with her clipboard.
I look down at my hands and begin to feel like everything is moving in slow motion.
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I mentally panic.
When I'm finally cut from my thoughts I notice that we're back at home.
Did I just blackout through the whole ride home? I think to myself.
-ALI IT'LL BE FINE Emily assures me kissing my shoulder.
-HOW ARE WE GONNA DO THIS? I ask referring to Courtney, the baby in Emily's stomach and mine.
Emily shrugs her shoulders and swipes my hair from my face.
-I DON'T KNOW BUT WE'LL GET THROUGH IT JUST LIKE WE GET THROUGH EVERYTHING ELSE, WE HELP EACH OTHER she says meeting her brown eyes with my blue ones.
I automatically start to relax as soon as those words came from Emily's mouth.
I lay my head back on Emily's chest and stay quiet for a while.
-EM...I.. LOVE YOU I quietly stutter out.
-YOU WHAT? Emily teases.
-I LOVE YOU I say smiling up at her.
The room grows quiet again for a few seconds before Emily speaks up.
-SAY IT AGAIN she jokes.
I giggle a little and turn around to see her face.
I sit up on my knees and grab her hands.
-I.LOVE.YOU I slowly say leaning in to kiss her.
The sides of Emily's mouth starts to go up as she smiles into the kiss.
-I LOVE YOU TOO Emily whispers trying not to wake Courtney and Bentley. AND YOU she says rubbing my stomach.
I do the same thing to her stomach before laying back down turning off the lights.
We'll be okay, we can do this. I think to myself.

Two Babies 😊 🎶 I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT🎶 lol Enjoy!!!
-D