DISNEY ON ICE

1 MONTH LATER
CeCe's POV
It's winter and it's freezing and for some odd reason Ali and Emily wanted us all to come with them to Disney on Ice.
-WHAAT IS WRONG WITH MINNIE MOUSES OUTFIT? Hanna questions stretching the word what.
-WHAT DO YOU MEAN? Spencer asks her in return.
-I MEAN LOOK AT IT Hanna says. IT'S ALL MESSED UP AND HER DRESS IS ALL CROOKED.
Just then Mickey Mouses comes out with Goofy.
-OOOH Hanna says. MINNIE AND MICKEY WAS TOTALLY GETTING IT ON BEFORE THEY CAME OUT, MICKEY'S OUTFIT IT MESSED UP TOO she adds.
We all turn our heads to look at her but decide to ignore her.
-HEY MINNIE! Hanna shouts. HOW BIG IS MICKEY'S TAIL? she yells out.
-HANNA SHUT UP THERE'S KIDS HERE! Emily shouts at her.
Hanna rolls her eyes and keeps quiet.
The next round of Disney characters comes out on their skates including Ariel.
-AWIEL! Courtney shouts. LOOK BENTWEY IT'S AWIEL the toddler excitedly says to the baby as he laughs at her. MAMA AWIEL! Courtney shouts while trying to see better.
Alison smiles and giggles at her daughters excitement before standing her on the seats to see better.
I look over at my sister and something looks a little different, I just can't put my finger on it.
-LADIES ANY DRINKS? The guy asks us pointing down at the variety of soft drinks, waters and beer.
Who the hell has beer at Disney on Ice?
-FOUR BEERS Spencer says. EMILY CAN'T DRINK BUT ALI DO YOU WANT ONE? she questions.
Alison shakes her head no.
-CAN I HAVE A RASPBERRY ICED TEA? Alison questions.
Since when does she turn down a beer?
I stare at her again but she catches me as I watch her closely.
-WHY ARE TOU STARING AT ME? Alison asks looking at me from the corner of her eye.
I shake my head.
While watching the show everything comes clear to me.
-YOU'RE PREGNANT! I whisper into Alison's ear as the loud music plays.
Alison quickly turns her head to look at me.
Alison's POV
-YOU'RE PREGNANT! CeCe whispers in my ear. More like shouts in my ear under the booming music.
How the hell does she know? Just deny it, I wanna keep it a secret for my moms birthday my conscience tells me.
-NO I'M NOT I say turning to meet my sisters eyes.
CeCe gets close to me like she's reading my face.
-COURTNEY GO OVER TO YOUR MOMMY WITH BENTLEY CeCe tells Courtney, now pulling me by my arm.
We get outside to the parking lot and it's snowing.
-CECE IT'S FREEZING OUT HERE I state.
-YOU'RE FUCKING PREGNANT my sister whispers .
-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT CECE? I question pretending I don't know.
CeCe shifts from one leg to the other and looks at me.
-DON'T PLAY DUMB ALI YOUR EYES ARE A LIGHTER SHADE OF BLUE, YOU'RE SKIN IS PALE, YOU HAVE BAGS UNDER YOUR EYES AND YOU JUST ORDERED A RASPBERRY ICED TEA CeCe says all in one.
Wow she must have been watching closely when I was pregnant with Courtney.
-WHAT'S YOUR POINT? I quip.
-ALL OF THAT HAPPENED TO YOU BEFORE AND YOU ONLY CRAVE THAT FLAVOR ICED TEA WHEN YOU'RE PREGNANT CeCe says now folding her arms.
A couple walks by us and we get quiet.
I might as well tell her now since she's being all Sherlock Holmes with my body.
Instead of saying anything I just stand there and look at her.
-SO THAT'S A YES? CeCe questions.
I nod my head and lean back on someone's car.
-WOW, I'M YOUR SISTER AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME she says while chuckling. WELL I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE IT CeCe adds.
-THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW I say rolling my eyes and walking away.
CeCe grabs my shoulder to stop me.
I stop and turn around to finish the conversation.
-LOOK ALRIGHT YOU WERE SO DEPRESSED WHEN YOU WERE PREGNANT WITH COURTNEY, YOU NEVER WANTED TO GET OUT OF BED FOR SCHOOL AND I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU LIKE THAT AGAIN CeCe states staring at me with sad eyes.
My mind immediately races back to what she's referring to.
~Flashback~
I'm seven months pregnant and I hate my life.
I was raped by my father and now I'm having his baby, a baby of which he does not claim.
Right now I'm supposed to be at school but I don't wanna go.
What's the point of going when I get bullied everyday and called "Daddy's Slut".
That's the name students made up for me when my best friend Allison told everyone what happened to me.
We're no longer friends. She told my secret and then stopped talking to me.
-GET UP YOU HAVE SCHOOL my older sister CeCe says.
-I DON'T WANNA GO I mumble with my face buried in my pillow.
-YOU HAVE TO GO CeCe says sitting next to me.
I roll over and sit up to look down at my huge stomach.
-I'D RATHER DIE I quip.
-YOU DON'T MEAN THAT she says rubbing my back.
I do mean it.
I play with the hem of my dress and place a strand of hair behind my ear before looking up at her.
I give her a look that says " I'm dead serious".
CeCe then looks down at my wrist to see a scar.
I cover it up and lie back down.
~End Of Flashback~
-IT'S DIFFERENT THIS TIME CECE I say with tears in my eyes after remembering that day.
-HOW ALI? she asks.
I shake my head and play with my ring on my finger.
-BECAUSE I WAS ONLY FIFTEEN BACK THEN, I'M TWENTY NOW AND  LIKE I SAID IT'S DIFFERENT I say shrugging my shoulders.
-HOW ALI? HOW IS IT DIFFERENT? YOU TRIED TO HURT YOURSELF AND COURTNEY! CeCe shouts a little.
-BECAUSE I WASN'T RAPED THIS TIME! I WAS DEPRESSED BECAUSE I WAS RAPED AND I WAS HAVING A BABY BY MY FUCKING FATHER SO SORRY IF I DIDN'T WANNA LIVE AFTER THAT! I shout now crying.
CeCe catches a glimpse of me crying and comes closer to wipe my tears.
-LOOK I'M SORRY ALI OKAY I JUST DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO YOU, I'M HAPPY FOR YOU NOW PLEASE LETS JUST GO INSIDE I DON'T WANNA HURT MY NIECE BY STRESSING YOU OUT she says wrapping her arm around me and turning to walk inside the building.
I laugh and shake my head.
-NOPE IT'S A BOY I say correcting her.
-I BET YOU A HUNDRED BUCKS ITS A GIRL CeCe chuckles out.
-OKAY BET I laugh shaking her hand to seal the bet.
Just as we're walking inside everyone is exiting the building.
-WE MISSED IT? I ask.
-YUP Spencer says walking in our direction.
I sigh and look at Courtney and Emily.
They both have on the same sad face.
-I'M SORRY I MISSED IT BABIES I say putting my arms out to hug both of them.
Emily lifts Courtney up and walks over to hug me.
-WHAT'S THAT SMELL? I ask furrowing my eyebrows.
-COURTNEY HAS BABY PUKE ON HER Emily states now laughing.
-BENTWEY TWEW UP ON ME, YUCK! Courtney angrily states crossing her arms.
We all laugh and get in the car.
The ride is quiet until Aria notices that I had stained tears on my face.
-ALI WHAT'S WRONG? Aria questions.
-NOTHING CECE AND I HAD A TALK AND BY THE WAY I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU GUYS BUT YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING TO MY MOM ABOUT IT I WANT HER TO BE SURPRISED FOR HER BIRTHDAY I State.
They all turn around and look at me except for CeCe who is driving.
They look at me confused wanting me to continue.
-EM'S NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT'S PREGNANT, I AM TOO I quip.
-OH SHIT ALI REALLY Hanna questions and hugs me.
-HOW FAR ALONG ARE YOU? Spencer asks me.
-I'M TWO MONTHS AND EMILY IS ONE MONTH I state.
Everyone except CeCe and Emily hugs me.
I look back to see Bentley and Courtney fast asleep in their car seats before laying back on Emily.
Emily rubs my stomach and I rub hers giggling a little.
Emily's POV
In the house now Ali and I both sit on the couch with Courtney laying across us asleep.
We washed ourselves and Courtney up and turned on a film.
Of course Courtney fell asleep so me and Ali are up watching RuPaul's Drag Race.
Alison leans over to kiss me.
-WANT SOMETHING TO EAT? I CAN MAKE A SNACK FOR ALL FOUR OF US she says pointing to ourselves and our stomachs.
I laugh and nod my head yes.
Minutes later she comes back with two turkey sandwiches and a tub of ice cream.
-ICE CREAM? I question.
-YEAH THE BABY WANTS IT NOT ME Alison says dipping her sandwich in the vanilla ice cream.
-AWESOME EXCUSE BABY I laugh before kissing and licking the ice cream off the side of her mouth.
The kiss starts to get a little heated but we stop remembering that Courtney is lying across the both of us.
-I WOULD RATHER HAVE YOU AS MY SNACK I say to her now smirking.
Alison drops her jaw and gasps.
-EMILY FIELDS ARE YOU HORNY? she questions in a teasing tone.
I stand up and pick Courtney up taking her to her room.
I tuck her in and kiss her head before going back out to grab Alison.
We place our dishes in the dishwasher before going into the bedroom.
I gently push Alison back onto the bed and crawl on top of her, now straddling her lap.
-I'M HORNY FOR YOU ALISON DILAURENTIS- FIELDS I whisper as I kiss her neck.
Alison lets out a small moan and I remember that I didn't lock the door.
-I'LL BE BACK I FORGOT TO LOCK THE FRONT DOOR I say.
Alison nods her head and I get up running down the stairs into the living room.
I lock it and smile to myself knowing I'm about to get laid.
-ALI GET NAKED I WANT MY SNACK NO...
I stop talking when I see that Alison is fast asleep with her mouth slightly ajar.
I laugh to myself before getting in the bed next to her.
I look over to the love of my life snoring and smile.
Snoring is something she picked up when she got pregnant.
I lean over to peck her lips and turn off the lights, falling asleep myself.

You guys I'm so sore 😣 anyway cape May was fun and btw the flashback wasn't in the story before I just added a quick flashback of how Ali was while pregnant with Courtney.
Enjoy
-D 😘