THE PROPOSAL

3 WEEKS LATER
ALISON'S POV
The smell of burnt bacon flustered in the air as I open my eyes.
To my surprise when I sprung up out of bed Emily and Courtney wasn't there.
I walk downstairs only to hear smoke alarms going off.
When I walk into the kitchen Emily is there attempting to cook breakfast while Courtney sits on the island counter watching her.
After getting the alarms to stop Emily swings around to see me standing in my Munki Munki purple owl hooded sleep shirt.
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY she says nervously pointing towards the burnt bacon and soggy French toast.
-THANKS EM I say through laughter as I walk over to give her a hug and kiss.
-APPY BIRDAY MAMA Courtney whispers as she puts her arms out for me to pick her up.
I smile at both girls and walk over to pick Courtney up.
-THANK YOU KID I say tapping pancake batter onto her nose with my index finger.
-SO WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO TODAY? Emily questions me while wrapping her arms around my stomach from behind.
I sit Courtney back down on the counter and turn to face Emily.
-I DON'T KNOW I WAS PLANNING ON WATCHING MOVIES WITH YOU TWO AND ORDERING TAKEOUT I say draping my arms around her neck.
-NOPE! Emily says putting emphasis on the "p". I'M TAKING YOU OUT SO BE READY AROUND 6:30 she adds.
-SO WHY'D YOU ASK IF YOU ALREADY HAD PLANS? I ask now giggling. WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME? I ask her.
Emily shrugs her shoulders and turns away from me.
-I CAN'T TELL YOU Emily says turning her head to stick her tongue out at me.
I shake my head and throw my hands up while smiling knowing she won.
-ALRIGHT I'M HUNGRY I state.
-YEAHHH Emily says looking at what was supposed to be breakfast. LET'S JUST ORDER BREAKFAST she said throwing out the burnt food.
-THANK YOU! I say in relief.
Emily Pouts her lip and drops her shoulders.
-HEYYY MY COOKING ISN'T THAT BAD Emily says in a heartbroken manner.
-DO YOU WANNA EAT MOMMIES COOKING? I turn to ask Courtney.
-NO! Courtney shouts quickly shaking her head.
I begin to laugh when I turn back to Emily to see her scowling at Courtney.
-IT'S OKAY BABE, YOUR COOKING SUCKS BUT I STILL LOVE YOU I say as Emily leans over to kiss my lips.
-I LOVE YOU TOO NOW COME ON LETS ORDER she mumbles against my lips.

THE GIRLS POV
-I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING Spencer says pacing back and forth.
-SPENCER CALM DOWN, YOU'RE NOT THE ONE GETTING PROPOSED TO Aria says sitting down.
-HANNA DID EMILY CALL YOU YET? Spencer questions the blonde smiling at her phone.
*No response*
-HANNA! Spencer shouts causing Hanna to look up surprisingly.
-WHAT? Hanna exclaims.
-WHAT ARE YOU SMILING AT? Aria asks looking over at Hanna's phone.
-NOTHING JUST THIS PICTURE OF STILES AND I IN CLASS The blonde states.
Aria and Spencer stare at the photo in awe.

-HAVE YOU TALKED TO HIM? Aria asks.
-I'VE TRIED BUT HE WONT TALK TO ME Hanna depressingly says.
-JUST TEXT HIM HAN Spencer says snatching her phone from her hands.
-NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Hanna yells trying to take the phone from her friend.
Spencer hands back the phone and smiles.
-I TEXTED HIM THAT YOU MISS HIM the taller Brunette says folding her arms. DO YOU? Spencer questions.
-I DO, I MISS HIM A LOT BUT...
-EMILY'S CALLING Aria states picking up her phone. EM HOW'S IT GOING? Aria questions.
-IT'S GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN SO FAR... GUYS I'M NERVOUS Emily says over the phone.
-EM IT'LL BE FINE JUST DO IT BEFORE I COME OVER THERE AND ASK HER MYSELF! Hanna demands through gritted teeth.
-OKAY I CAN DO IT Emily says convincing herself. I NEED YOU GUYS TO BABYSIT COURTNEY SO ARIA AND I CAN GET EVERYTHING TOGETHER she adds.
-FINE Spencer says.
-OKAY I TOLD ALI I WAS GOING TO THE GROCERY STORE SO ARIA MEET ME THERE THEN WE CAN DOUBLE CHECK EVERYTHING Emily anxiously says.
-OKAY WE'LL TALK LATER Aria says hanging up the phone.
-LETS DO THIS BITCHES Hanna says standing up.
Spencer and Aria laugh and head out the door behind her.

4 HOURS LATER
EMILY'S POV
-EMILY WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME? Alison asks with a blindfold on trying to feel around. I'M GONNA FALL.
-ALI BABE JUST SHUT UP AND WALK, I WONT LET YOU FALL I say to the shorter blonde.
-YOU'RE SO NOT GETTING ANY TONIGHT Alison scoffs grabbing onto my arm for stability.
Yes I am! I think to myself.
-I AGREE TO DISAGREE I lightly mutter smirking and raising one brow.
-WHAT? Alison questions.
-NOTHING I quip. WHEN CAN I SEE YOUR OUTFIT? I ask looking at the large sweater Alison is wearing to cover herself.
-YOU CAN SEE MY OUTFIT WHEN I CAN KNOW WHERE THE HELL YOU'RE TAKING..MEEE! Alison screams the last word as I pick her up bridal style.
I walk over to where I'm taking Alison and sit her down in a chair.
-CAN I TAKE THIS THING OFF NOW? Alison asks.
I stare at the sunset waiting for it to go all the way down.
-NO! I say in reply to Alison's question.
Once the sun is officially gone I walk over to the outlet to plug in the chord.
-BUT EMMM! Alison whines. I WANNA SEE WHERE W..
Alison stops talking and looks around in awe as I remove the blindfold.
-EMILY she whispers in shock.
I take a quick look at her as she stares at the scenery.
-PARIS WAS A LITTLE EXPENSIVE THIS TIME OF YEAR, SO I BROUGHT PARIS TO YOU I state now blushing at the look she's giving me.
-HOW'D YOU? Alison questions pointing at the 10 ft glowing replica of the Eiffel Tower.
-ARIA HELPED ME I quickly state while helping Alison sit down.
There's a glowing Eiffel Tower that Aria  helped me build with red rose petals spread across the two seat table and a fake balcony railing.
To top it off there's lights everywhere along with champagne, strawberries and white roses.
-THIS IS...AMAZING Alison whispers still looking around.
-HI I'M TOBIAS AND I'LL BE YOUR WAITER THIS EVENING Toby says walking out to hand us our food.
As Toby reveals the meal under the silver plate cover Alison starts to smile.
-YOUR FAVORITE, CHICKEN FINGERS AND FRIES I say with a huge smile plastered across my face.
-BON APPÉTIT Toby says before walking away.
Alison quickly stands back up to unzip her sweater revealing her outfit.
My mouth slightly drops ajar as I see the short tight red laced dress Alison has on.
-WOW...YOU LOOK HOT I say eyeing her up and down.
Alison smiles and sits down.
-YOU LOOK GOOD TOO EM she says turning her head trying to hide her scarlet red cheeks.
We enjoy our meal as we talk for a while.
After eating our dessert I start to feel my hands becoming clammy and butterflies in the pit of my stomach.
You can do this Emily. All you have to do is ask, she'll say yes. She'll say yes.
-ALISON I say very lowly.
-YEAH? Alison asks looking at me worried.
As I stand up from my seat the worried look on Alison's face grows.
-EM WHAT'S WRONG? she questions me.
I slowly get down on one knee as I pull out the small black velvet box.
Alison begins to hyperventilate as she looks at me.
-ALISON LAUREN DiLAURENTIS EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE KIND OF BOSSY, SOMETIMES SELFISH AND YOU PISS ME OFF SOMETIMES I STILL WANT TO GIVE YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE...THAT IS WHAT I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE STRIVING TO GIVE YOU. I KNOW I WASN'T HERE FOR YOU A YEAR AGO AND I REALLY SCREWED UP, BUT I WANT TO BE HERE WITH YOU FOR THE REST. I WANNA HELP RAISE COURTNEY AND WATCH HER GROW UP AND I WANNA HAVE A FAMILY. IN THAT YEAR WE WERE APART I REALIZED THAT I NEVER WANNA SPEND A SECOND WITHOUT YOU IN MY LIFE SO ALISON WILL YOU DO ME THE HONOR OF BEING MY WIFE? I ask now staring at her with tears in both of our eyes.
Alison allows a smile to grow across her face as tears stream down her eyes.
-YES she breathes out now sobbing.
I smile and lean up to kiss her as I place the twirling diamond ring around her finger.
She said yes. I think to myself.
-I LOVE YOU SO MUCH EMILY Alison says kissing me back.
I stand up and lift her up into my arms smiling as Toby snaps several pictures of us.
-I LOVE YOU TOO I say looking into her deep blue ocean like eyes.

EMISON IS GETTING MARRIED!!! 😭🤧☺️ THANK YOU GUYS FOR 2k READS
YOU'RE ALL AWESOME
-D