PROPOSAL PLANNING

4 DAYS LATER
CECE'S POV
As I walk out of the brew to go home, I see a tanned skin Brunette sitting on the park bench alone.
-EMILY?! I question the girl sitting with her back turned to me.
Emily then looks over her shoulder to see who is calling her.
-CECE HEY she says in a gloomy mood.
-EMILY ITS DARK OUT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE ALONE? I question her.
-CECE I'M NINETEEN I THINK I CAN HANDLE MYSELF Emily says staring at the ground.
I sit down next to her and hand her the coffee I planned on giving her once I got home.
-I GOT YOU AND ALI COFFEES I state. AMERICANO STRAIGHT RIGHT? WELL AT LEAST THE COFFEE I joke as she takes the drink from my hand.
-THANKS CECE she says before going back into deep thought.
-OKAY WHAT'S WRONG? I ask.
-I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING BUT YOU CANNOT TELL ALISON! She states in a serious manner.
Gosh I hope she didn't cheat again, I would hate to have to torture her then eventually kill her. I think to myself as I smile at Emily.
I nod my head for her to continue.
-I'MGONNAPROPOSETOALISON! Emily says quickly.
-OH MY GOD! I squeal. AND HERE I WAS THINKING I WAS GONNA HAVE TO PUT YOU IN A BOX AND CUT YOU IN HALF I say excitedly.
-WAIT, WHAT? Emily questions knitting her eyebrows together.
-NOTHING I quip. WHEN ARE YOU GONNA DO IT? I add.
-I WAS THINKING ON HER BIRTHDAY SINCE IT'S ONLY THREE WEEKS AWAY the Brunette states now smiling.
-AS LONG AS YOU DON'T HURT MY BABY SISTER OR MY NIECE YOU HAVE MY BLESSING I say before placing the coffees down going in to hug her.
Emily pulls away as tears come to her eyes.
-WHAT IF SHE SAYS NO? Emily frantically asks.
-ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I say. SINCE ALISON MOVED HERE ALL SHE WOULD TALK ABOUT WAS YOU. EMILY THIS AND EMILY THAT, OH MY GOD EMILY IS SO CUTE. SHE LOVES YOU EMILY! I say now laughing. GO GET HER AMERICANO I add.
Emily smiles and hugs me again.
-THANKS CECE is all she says.
We both stand up and get into our cars driving off in the same direction.

SPENCER'S POV
-COME IN! I yell as Aria and I hear a knock at the door.
Hanna then walks in and sits down beside Aria.
Both me and Aria exchange looks then look back to Hanna.
-HAN WHAT'S WRONG? Aria asks our other blonde friend.
-NOTHING, WHY? Hanna questions us looking confused.
-BECAUSE YOU USUALLY RAID THE KITCHEN FOR FOOD WHEN YOU COME OVER BUT YOU DIDN'T THIS TIME I state looking worried.
Hanna sighs and sits down her phone.
-SPENCER I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING She says now looking nervous.
-WHAT? I question anxious of what she's about to say.
-I LIKE STILES, LIKE A LOT AND I KNOW THAT YOU'RE WITH TOBY BUT I ALSO KNOW THAT YOU LIKED HIM BEFORE AND IF YOU STILL DO IT'S FINE I'LL BACK OFF THE LAST THING I WANNA DO IS PEE ON ANOTHER DOG'S HYDRANT Hanna says all in one breath.
Although I know she's serious I can't help but to chuckle a little.
-HANNA IT'S FINE YOU'RE NOT PEEING ON MY..HYDRANT I say laughing. IF YOU LIKE STILES THEN GO AFTER HIM, IT'S CLEAR HE LIKES YOU TOO I add.
-YEAH HAN IT'S OBVIOUS THAT HE LIKES YOU BUT WHAT ABOUT SCOTT? Aria questions.
-SCOTT CAN HONESTLY GO STRAIGHT TO HELL, I MEAN HE'S A DUDE BUT HE'S STILL A BITCH Hanna scoffs. SERIOUSLY WHO FLIRTS WITH THEIR GIRLFRIENDS COUSIN? she adds rolling her eyes.
-WHAT TIME IS IT? Aria questions out of the blue.
-HALF PAST I'M HUNGRY Hanna mumbles making both Aria and I laugh.
-IT'S EIGHT, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE? I question the short Brunette.
-NO NOT YET, I HAVE TO MEET SOMEONE Aria says breaking eye contact.
-SPILL! Hanna exclaims.
-OKAY GUYS IF I TELL YOU, YOU CAN'T TELL ALI. NOT JUST YET Aria states.
Hanna and I nod our heads in agreement before she continues.
-JASON AND I ARE KIND OF A THING Aria says looking at the both of us.
-WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? I question Aria.
-MAYBE THREE MONTHS AFTER EZRA LEFT ME TO GO TO NEW YORK she says shrugging her shoulders. I'VE ALWAYS LIKED JASON AND HONESTLY I KNEW HIM BEFORE ALISON MOVED TO ROSEWOOD Aria adds.
-WHO CAN BLAME YOU? HE'S HOT Hanna mutters under her breath.
Aria giggles then looks back to me.
-I'M HAPPY FOR YOU AS LONG AS YOU'RE HAPPY I quickly say.
Aria smiles and begins to talk until Emily cuts her off by calling my phone.

EMILY'S POV
On the ride back to Alison's house I keep thinking of how Alison will react when I propose.
I hope she says yes. I need her to say yes.
Suddenly my mind flashes back to the other day when Alison told Jessica about us.
~Flashback~
I'm laying in bed in one of the guest rooms with my eyes closed until I hear the door creep open.
I then feel hands running down the sides of my arm and a soft breath in my ear.
-EM BABY YOU CAN COME IN MY BED NOW Alison whispers into my ear making chills go down my spine.
-MMM I manage to groan out as Alison places soft kisses on my jawline down to my neck.
-GET UP she whispers in my ear again.
Alison interlocks both of my hands with hers and gets on top of me.
With both legs on each side of me Ali throws my hands above my head and begins to kiss me.
As my mouth opens to say something Alison begins to grind herself onto my bottom half rubbing the fabric of our clothes together.
-I LOVE YOU SO MUCH EM she says kissing me more passionately.
-I LOVE YOU TOO ALI I moan out as she kisses me unbuttoning my blue silk pineapple pajamas.
~End Of Flashback~
She said she loved me. She says it all the time so why would she say no. I think to myself.
Maybe 10 minutes away from the house I call the girls to tell them the news.
-HEY EM! Spencer, Aria and Hanna scream into the phone.
-HEY I say while laughing. I NEED YOUR HELP WITH SOMETHING I add in.
-WHAT IS IT? Spencer questions.
-OKAY SO I'VE BEEN THINKING AND I'M GONNA PROPOSE TO ALI AND...
-AHHHH Hanna squeals cutting my sentence short while obviously jumping up and down.
-HANNA! Spencer and Aria yell.
-SORRY I GOT EXCITED! She happily exclaims calming herself down.
I let out a quick laugh and continue.
-AS I WAS SAYING, I'M GONNA PROPOSE TO ALISON AND SPENCER I NEED YOU TO HELP DISTRACT HER WHILE HANNA ARIA AND I GO LOOK FOR A RING I say pulling up to Alison's driveway behind CeCe.
-SURE YEAH WE'LL ALL HELP Aria says before questioning WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO IT?
-ON HER BIRTHDAY BUT DO NOT SAY ANYTHING TO HER I say while unbuckling my seatbelt. ARIA I'M GONNA NEED YOUR ARTSY SKILLS AS WELL SO TOMORROW WE'LL GO TO CRAFT STORES TO GET SUPPLIES I add.
-OKAY GOT IT Aria says.
-ALRIGHT I'M WALKING IN THE HOUSE NOW SO I'LL CALL YOU GUYS TOMORROW I say before hanging up.
When I walk into the house CeCe walks over to Jessica and sits down next to her.
I'm glad to see they're getting along after everything Alison told me about.
I say hello to Alison's mother and head upstairs to see if Alison is there.
As I walk through the halls I hear singing and laughing coming from the bathroom.
I slightly open the door and see Alison and Courtney sitting in a Bubble bath playing with Courtney's toys.
-HEY Alison says as she looks up to see me peeking.
I open the door to step all the way in revealing myself.
-HEY I reply smiling.
-MWOMMY Courtney says splashing water.
-HEY BABY I say placing a kiss on both of their foreheads. I'M GOING TO GET SOME REST I add pointing to the bedroom.
-OKAY Alison says in a soft voice smiling at me.
I walk into the bedroom and plop down on the bed releasing a deep breath.
I could get used to this. Coming home to see Alison and Courtney everyday for the rest of my life. I think to myself now smiling.
I close my eyes while thinking of Alison and drift off to sleep.

I can't wait for you guys to read the next chapter. Emily's proposal is everythinggg!!! 😊
Enjoy
-D