SHE'S EFFING CRAZY

ALISON'S POV
I'm sitting in the kitchen when I see Emily stumble into the room with nothing but my brothers Jason's oversized shirt and underwear on.
-GOOD MORNING I say in an excited tone.
-ALISON ARE YOU OKAY? Emily asks in a raspy tired voice.
-I'M FINE, WHY? I ask with a grin filling my face.
She tilts her head and looks around the room before asking
-ALI, DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?
-YEAH I say giving her a empty look.
-WE NEED TO CALL 911 AGAIN, I THINK YOU'RE IN SHOCK Emily Says giving me a concerned look while feeling my forehead.
-I'M FINE I laugh, removing her hand from my head.
-ALI! YOU'RE NOT FINE. YOU'RE SMILING AND YOUR FATHER IS DEA-- she stops herself before finishing.
-HE'S FINALLY DEAD EMILY! I say giving her a full cheeky grin AND I'M HAPPY! I say in a singing tone.
Within a matter of seconds I see Emily run upstairs, get her clothes, run back down and turn to walk out the door looking more confused than she did before.
-WHERE ARE YOU GOING? I ask walking behind her.
-YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY! Emily says getting into her car.

EMILY'S POV
-SHE'S FUCKING CRAZY I whisper to myself trying to drive off as fast as I can.
I pull up to my house and go inside to find no one there. I go to my bedroom and lay back on the bed.
Before I could close my eyes for a nap I let out a
-YEP, popping the p. SHE'S FUCKING CRAZY.
I finally close my eyes and fall asleep.

ALISON'S POV
Shortly after Emily leaves I get a call from Detective Tanner asking me to come into the station to talk. She doesn't say what she wants to talk about but I have a pretty good guess.
-YOU WANTED TO SEE ME I say as I stand in Tanner's doorway.
-AH! YES ALISON, COME SIT DOWN Tanner says giving off a creepy smile.
Sure enough I sit down and stare at her for a while before asking
-WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS ABOUT?
-WE'LL TALK SHORTLY MISS DiLAURENTIS Tanner exclaims, WE'RE JUST WAITING ON YOUR FRIEND.
Before I could even question who Tanner is talking about I look up to see Emily being pushed down into the chair by an officer screaming at him.
-FUCK YOU! Emily yells to the officer flicking him off at the same time.
I laugh until Tanner interrupts the funny moment.
-MISS FIELDS, MISS DiLAURE--
-WHY AM I HERE? Emily says cutting the detective off.
-AS YOU KNOW YOU WERE WITH ALISON THE NIGHT YOU TWO FOUND KENNETH DiLAURENTIS DEAD IN HER HOME Tanner says to Emily, pointing towards me.
-YEAH, SO WHAT? I add giving Tanner a dumb look.
-WELL COULD YOU TWO TELL ME EXACTLY WHERE YOU WERE BEFORE YOU FOUND HIS BODY? Tanner asks.
- W-WE WERE SITTING IN FRONT OF ALISON'S HOUSE Emily stutters while looking at me.
-AND YOU DIDN'T HEAR OR SEE ANYTHING? She asks.
-ARE YOU INSINUATING THAT I HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY FATHER'S DEATH? I say while tilting my head.

EMILY'S POV
-ARE YOU INSINUATING THAT I HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY FATHERS DEATH? Alison asks while tilting her head to the left.
-ACTUALLY YES I AM, BEINGS THOUGH YOUR FATHER RAPED YOU AND YOU ARE CARRYING HIS CHILD AS WE SPEAK Tanner says.
My eyes grow wide when I look to the side of me to see an angry look on Alison's face.
-YOU'RE PREGNANT? I ask practically screaming.
Alison ignores the question getting up throwing the door open running out of the station.
I look to see Tanner with a weird grin on her face.
-NICE GOING ASSHOLE I say before chasing after Alison.
-ALISON! I scream chasing after her at full speed. Before she could shut her car door I grab the top of the door stopping her from pulling off.
-ALI STOP!  I scream while fighting her for the car keys.
She comes to a stop and tears begin to fall from her glossy blue eyes.