DRUNKEN NIGHTS

1 WEEK LATER
Emily's POV
-MOMMY! Courtney yells running over to the car.
-HEY KIDDO ARE YOU READY TO GO? I ask her.
-YES Courtney states. BYE GUYS my daughter waves to her friends Hannah, Brooke, Ailyn and Sofia.
I pick up Courtney and put her into her car seat strapping her in.
-MOMMY Courtney whines. IM A BIG GIRL YOU DONT HAVE TO PICK ME UP she quips getting her juice box from her lunchbox.
-OH OKAY BIG GIRL LETS GO SEE MAMA I laugh driving off.
-EWW MOMMY ONE OF THE TWINS WENT POTTY Courtney says pinching her nose.
Now at a red light I turn around to see Corey with a red face.
-CO CO POOPOO Corey says pointing at Courtney.
-DID NOT! Courtney shouts at her.
-YES Dylan screeches back at Courtney before teething on her backpack drawstring.
-MOMMY TELL THEM TO STOP! Courtney cries.
-THAT'S ENOUGH YOU THREE I tell my three kids.
After making a pit stop at a store to change the twins we head back over to the high school.
Walking down the halls I see Paige and the new life skills teacher Sydney.
They've been really close lately.
-THEY'RE SO CUTE Paige states. AND HE IS THE SPIT AND IMAGE OF YOU she adds pointing to Dylan who is running from Courtney.
-THANKS I say smiling at the compliment while picking Corey up.
Corey rubs her eyes with her pacifier in her mouth and lays her head on my shoulder as turn the corner.
-ARE YOU SLEEPY? I ask my almost two year old daughter.
Corey nods her head and I continue to follow behind my oldest daughter and son.
-LOOK BINKY I say pointing to Alison's classroom. LOOK WHO IT IS I whisper to Corey making her turn her head around.
-MAMA Corey says smiling through her pacifier.
-HEY I quip kissing my wife before handing her Corey while Courtney and Dylan hug Alison's leg and waist.
Alison places three little chaste kisses on my lips again before talking.
-WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE? she asks still smiling.
-WE CAME TO BRING YOU LUNCH MAMA Courtney says handing Alison the bag of squid ink seafood pasta from her favorite Greek restaurant Dimitri's.
-THANK YOU BABY Alison says to Courtney kissing her cheek leaving a little lipstick. GO TAKE YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER OVER TO THE BOOKSHELF SO I CAN TALK TO MOMMY she adds.
Courtney nods her head and runs off.
-DYLAN, COREY LETS GO Courtney exclaims making the twins run after her.
After watching Courtney pick up a book and start to read to the twins Alison turns to face me.
-YOU LOOK SO TIRED she says rubbing the side of my face with her hand.
-I AM I state smiling and kissing her hand. ARE YOU STAYING LONG? I ask my wife.
-I'M NOT SURE Alison quips. THE WHOLE ENGLISH DEPARTMENT HAS A LOT TO DO BUT JUST MAKE DINNER AND DON'T WAIT UP FOR ME. I'LL BE IN LATE, BUT NOT TOO LATE she adds.
-ALRIGHT I agree. I'LL GET THESE MONSTERS OUT OF YOUR HAIR I say referring to the twins in the corner with Courtney fighting over a book.
Corey smacks Dylan's face making him bite her earning cries from both of them.
Alison and I pick up the both of them and put them in the car along with Courtney.
The kids and I say our byes and head home leaving Alison at school.
____________
6 HOURS LATER
Alison's POV
-WANT SOME MORE? Brian questions holding up the bottle of scotch.
-I THINK WE'VE HAD ENOUGH ALREADY I say trying not to slur my words. PLUS I'M PRETTY SURE EM IS WAITING FOR ME EVEN THOUGH I TOLD HER NOT TO I add laughing.
Our Coworkers Mae and Susan say their good nights before getting up leaving the table.
-WELL THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT'S KEEPING MY EYES OPEN Brian states making me smile. AND YOU.. I DON'T WANNA TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU he slurs.
My smile falters and I decide to ignore his comment being as though we're both pretty tipsy.
-UH I say actually forgetting what I was gonna say. EMERSON'S GRADES ARE SLOWLY DROPPING I state looking at the papers in my hand. I'LL TALK TO HIM TO SEE IF THERE'S ANYTHING GOING ON, MAYBE I CAN HELP HIM I add.
I see Brian staring at me as if I'm a piece of meat but I ignore that as well.
-SO YOU ACTUALLY NEVER THANKED ME FOR FINDING COURTNEY he says.
-THANKS I say. FROM BOTH ME AND EMIL...
-YOU'RE JUST GONNA FORGIVE HER THAT EASILY AFTER LOSING YOUR DAUGHTER? he asks.
-OK BRIAN IT ACTUALLY ISNT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS BUT YES SHE'S MY WIFE AND COURTNEY IS HER DAUGHTER AS WELL I snap trying to hide the fury in my voice.
Truth is I've told Emily that I forgive her but it's just so hard, I mean she lost Courtney and that's unforgivable.
-I'D NEVER SCARE YOU LIKE THAT he says cutting my thoughts short with a gentle rub to my cheek.
-BRIAN I'M MARRIED I say to him, letting him know even though he already knows that.
-I'M SURE EMILY WON'T MIND he says after me.
I furrow my eyebrows at his stupid and rude comment.
As soon as I open my mouth to say something Brian lands his lips on mine.
Being pushed by the alcohol in my system I wrap my hands around his neck and kiss back.
Brian deepens the kiss and places both his hands on each side of my ass and lifts me up putting me on the table.
As he leans over and peppers kisses down my neck I look over to the time.
12:56am
Before I know it, my shirt and bra is lifted as his lips latch around my nipple.
-I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL WHAT SHE CANT Brian mumbles as he unzips his pants and reveals his hardened member.
I gasp out for air when he slowly pushes himself in.
-SHIT I lowly moan as he thrusts harder and harder than before.
I open my eyes and see the condom wrapper on the floor which makes me think back to my wife and kids.
-ARGH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM Brian growls out pumping faster as I sit there crying.
What am I doing? I can't do this.
-BRIAN I whimper.
-THAT'S RIGHT SAY MY NAME he mutters into the crook of my neck.
-NO, BRIAN I say again.
Right when I push him off of me he moans really loudly telling me that he just released.
-WHAT'S WRONG? He questions as I quickly get dressed and fix myself up.
-I'M SO SORRY I repeat over and over looking at the photos of Emily and the kids on my desk.
Once I'm fully dressed again I pick up my purse and run out of the class towards the exit.
-WAIT ALISON YOU'RE DRUNK YOU SHOULDN'T DRIVE! Brian yells down the hall.
I don't listen I just continue to run towards my car.
Now in my car I see my phone light up with a text message that was sent an hour ago from Emily.
From: Emily 💍 ❤️
I put the kids to sleep and I wrapped your dinner and put it in the fridge. I'm heading to bed now but I'll see you when you get here. I love you Ali
-FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I yell out through thousands of tears repeatedly hitting the steering wheel.
You're so stupid Alison. I mentally tell myself.
Not caring how drunk I am I pull off in the direction of my house.
After many almost accidents on the road I finally make it home.
Now in the house I take off my heels at the door and tiptoe up the stairs.
Walking past the kids rooms I see that they're all asleep in Courtney's bed with the twins Cuddled into Courtney's arms making sure they don't fall.
When I turn around I see Emily standing behind me causing me to jump with guilt.
-HEY BEAUTIFUL she tiredly says leaning down to kiss me.
When she notices that I'm both shaking and crying she turns the hallway light on.
-ALS, WHAT'S WRONG? Emily questions using my other nickname only she calls me.
I don't answer instead I stand there crying.
-C'MON YOU NEED TO REST Emily says taking my hand in hers pulling me towards our room until I stop her.

-EM I say stopping her. GOD IM SO SORRY I say still crying.
-FOR WHAT? Emily questions me confused as to what I'm talking about.
-I SLEPT WITH BRIAN I lowly state now bawling my eyes out.
Emily drops my hand I look up to see immediate tears flowing down her face.

Ok so that chapter was a little hard to write... I cringed at least 60 times. DONT HATE ME
Enjoy 😊
-D