BON ANNIVERSAIRE

EMILY'S POV
As my eyes flutter open I can't help but see 4 girls standing in front of me.
Once I rub my eyes I finally realize who the girls are.
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM, WAKE UP Hanna, Aria and Spencer yell.
-THANK YOU GUYS BUT IT'S LITERALLY 6am I say to the four.
I look over to Alison and notice that she's quiet until she bends down to my ear to whisper something.
-JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE FILLE SEXY, JE NE PEUX PAS ATTENDRE POUR OBTENIR DE VOUS SEUL CE SOIR. JE T'AIME Alison whispers in my ear before she licks that same ear.
I accidentally let out a small moan as she licks my right ear causing the others to look at me with wide eyes.
-THANK YOU BABE I say to Alison while giving her what Hanna would call the "Fuck me look". I LOVE YOU TOO I add.
-OKAY SO YOU DO REALIZE THAT ALISON SUCKS AT WHISPERING AND I DO KNOW HOW TO SPEAK FRENCH Spencer states. YOU GUYS ARE GROSS she adds before pulling me out of bed.
-GET YOUR ASS DRESSED Hanna says while her and the others walk out of my room.
Before Alison could get all the way out of the door she turns to me scanning me up and down while biting her bottom lip.

ALISON'S POV
As I scan Emily up and down with my eyes she walks over to me with nothing but her underwear and bra on pushing me out of the door.
-GO ALISON BEFORE YOU GET ME STARTED she says while laughing.
-I WOULDN'T MIND GETTING YOU STARTED KILLER, AS LONG AS YOU FINISH I say to Emily giving her a devilish grin.
-GO BABY she whines. I HAVE TO GET DRESSED BUT I'LL TAKE YOU UP ON THAT OFFER TONIGHT Emily adds.
As I walk out of the room my smile suddenly drops when I think back to last Monday when I saw Lydia  talking to Emily in Aria's mom's class.
I wasn't spying on her I just happened to walk by her class and seen the two really close together.
I trust Emily I just really don't trust that bitch.
Whatever, Em would never hurt me.
I didn't realize that I was standing in the hall for so long until I saw Emily dressed and ready to go.
-ALI COME ON WE'RE ALREADY LATE Emily says pulling me out of my trance.
10 MINUTES LATER
EMILY'S POV
When we arrive at school we all get out of the car to run into the school before first period starts.
Luckily for us we made it in on time, but I keep running into Lydia which sucks on my behalf.
-REMEMBER EM, DO WHAT I TELL YOU Lydia exclaims as she walks by Alison and I.
I pay no attention to her comment until I see Alison staring at me from the side with piercing eyes.
I pretend that I don't see her staring but that does nothing.
-WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT? Alison asks while giving me a death stare.
-NOTHING I reply. JUST SOME CLASS WORK I say lying.
Alison rolls her eyes and walks away but doesn't get that far.
-ALI...ALISON WAIT PLEASE I plead while gripping her wrist stopping her from walking off.
-I HAVE TO GO TO CLASS EMILY she mumbles while looking past me at Lydia.
-IT'S NOTHING ALI. I LOVE YOU I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU I say while taking her chin in my hand turning her head to face me.
Alison just nods her head at me still giving Lydia her bitch face.
-OKAY? I ask.
-YEAH EMILY OKAY she says now looking at me in disbelief.
I bend down to kiss her lips but she doesn't kiss back.
-I PROMISE ALI I say while giving her a puppy dog face.
She tries to give me her best poker face but she breaks in a smile once I pout my bottom lip out at her.
-OKAY FINE BABE she says in a giggle. I HAVE TO TAKE COURT TO HER DOCTORS APPOINTMENT TODAY SO I'M LEAVING SCHOOL EARLY SO IF YOU CAN'T FIND ME LATER THAT'S WHY.
-DO YOU WANT ME TO COME WITH YOU? I ask softly.
-NO IT'S FINE I'LL CALL YOU LATER she says giving me a kiss. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I LOVE YOU she adds before going to class.
That was a close one.
ALISON'S POV
5 Hours Later
I left school to take Courtney to her doctors appointment about 3 hours ago and then I took her to my mothers to spend their grandma granddaughter time together, so me and Em can be alone.
School just let out so I wasn't surprised when I heard Emily unlock the door and walk in.
I decided to surprise her so I'm pretty sure she doesn't know that I'm here.
When she walks into the bedroom her jaw drops at the sight of me.
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE I say while giving her a seductive look.
Emily just stands at the door looking dumbfounded.
-COME HERE I say while signaling her with my index finger.
-NICE OUTFIT Emily says while looking at my fully naked body.
Once she sits down on the bed I push her back and sit on top of her.
-ONLY FOR YOU I say while grinding myself on Emily.
I begin to let out several moans as she pulls my face down past hers kissing and sucking on the pulse of my neck.
I then pull Emily's shirt over her head taking it off doing the same with her pants.
Once Emily is fully naked she tries to position herself her usual way but I then stand up and wrap my legs around hers now sitting center to center.
-BABE WHAT ARE Y... AHH Emily gasps cutting herself off when I begin to thrust our centers on each other feeling her wetness on mine.
-MMM ALII... BABY she whimpers as I begin to grind faster on her center.
Though I heard her I ignore her moaning throwing my head back in pleasure.
-OH GOD! ALI I'M CUMMING! FUUCK... OH FUCK Emily yells as I feel her juices spewing out combining with mine.

EMILY'S POV
After I came Alison moves down between my thighs sucking and flicking my clit with her tongue.
I try to control my squirming by grabbing onto the sheets but it doesn't help so I tangle my hands in Alison's hair pulling on it as she slowly strokes my center with her tongue.
-AL-ALISON I scream out as I begin to cum again but she still doesn't stop.
-FUCK I LOVE YOU Alison says in between kissing on my clit.
-OHH MY G-GOD I moan as I throw my head back into the pillows.
Alison stops once I release for the third time moving up to my lips kissing me allowing me to taste myself on her lips.
-I LOVE YOU EM, HAPPY BIRTHDAY she says as we cuddle.
Best birthday ever.

Sorry for the long chapter lol I was feeling generous since PLL comes on tomorrow and I decided to write more. Hope you enjoy 😊