TRESPASS PART 2

Alison's POV

-WE CANT FIND HER ANYWHERE Aria cries. WE LOOKED EVERYWHERE.

-WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND HER? Emily yells at them. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KEEP AN EYE ON THEM, WHAT WERE YOU DOING?

-EM CALM DOWN WE'LL LOOK AGAIN I say. YOU KNOW HOW GOOD COREY IS AT HIDE AND SEEK I add trying to convince myself.

I tell Courtney and Dylan to search the upstairs while Emily and I check the downstairs and Spencer and Aria check the basement.

Walking past the computer desk I get an idea to check the cameras.

Watching the footage I feel like my world has ended.

-WHAT'S WRONG? Emily questions me as I stand with my hand over my mouth quietly sobbing.

Emily takes the tablet from my hands the see what im watching.

Once she see's it she drops the tablet, pulling my hand running outside to the car.

Spencer and Aria pack the kids into their car as they follow behind us.

-SHE'S NOT PICKING UP Emily says.

-WHY DO YOU STILL HAVE HER NUMBER ANYWAY? I snap.

-DO YOU WANNA FIND OUR DAUGHTER OR NOT? Emily says rolling her eyes.

We continue to drive until we reach Maya's Condo.

-STAY HERE AND CALL THE POLICE I tell Aria and Spencer. AND DO US A FAVOR AND WATCH THEM THIS TIME I mutter before following my wife.

Now upstairs on Maya's floor Emily gets on her tiptoes reaching for Maya's spare key above the door frame.

She finally gets it and quietly unlocks the door, opening it and walking in.

As we both walk into the living room we see Maya sitting on the love seat with her back turned towards us.

My foot makes noises on the squeaky floor causing Maya to turn around in our direction.

-HELLO EMILY Maya smiles.

Emily places her hand on top of mines telling me to stay back and walks towards her.

-MAYA WHERE'S COREY? Emily questions her.

-WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHERE IS SHE? OH MY GOSH IS SHE LOST? she questions as if she's oblivious to the situation.

-WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAUGHTER? I ask raising my voice.

Maya smiles at me and stands up walking over to me.

-ALISON she exclaims. I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE.

-CUT THE BULL MAYA WHERE IS COREY? I ask again.

When a crooked smile comes across her face I lift my hand smacking her across the face.

She touches her face wiping the tad bit of blood off before jumping on top of me and choking me.

Emily pushes her off and helps me up while checking to see if I'm ok.

-IM FINE I say dusting myself off.

Turning back around to Maya we see that she has a gun in her hands.

-DID YOU THINK THAT YOU COULD JUST BREAK MY HEART AND BE HAPPY AGAIN? she questions Emily. I LOVE YOU AND YOU LEFT ME FOR HER AND YOU HAVE THE PERFECT LITTLE FAMILY BUT IM GONNA TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU she says pointing her gun to Emily.

-MAYA PUT THE GUN DOWN I say trying to block Emily but she pushes me behind her.

-IF I CAN'T HAVE HER NEITHER CAN YOU she says with a sinister smile on her face.