FORT DAY

1 DAY LATER
Back in Rosewood
Alison's POV
The bright rays from the sun hit my eyes as I wake up in the morning.
Emily and I thought that it would be a great idea if we slept in different rooms the night before the wedding, so it's just me in our bed since Courtney wanted to sleep with Emily.
Propping myself up with one arm I sit up and notice a small envelope next to me labeled "Read Me"
I open the envelope and inside is a card.
I begin to read the card aloud.
Good morning my love,
This may sound a bit harsh when you read it but.
I don't want to see you at all today,
I've scheduled for different rides to pick us up and we are getting dressed and ready in two different places.
Courtney's outfit is ready and packed.
She will be going with our parents while we get ready.
Again I don't want to see you at all today.
I don't want to see you at all today because I only wanna see you tonight when you're walking down the aisle staring straight ahead at me.
P.S when you reach the end of the aisle I will be there waiting for you. I'll take your hand and that's how we will be for the rest of our lives. Hand and Hand.
I love you Alison
Sincerely, your soon to be wife.
After rereading the card over and over a gigantic smile crosses my face.
-I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY I whisper to myself in a breathy tone.
I place my hand over my smile before throwing my head back into the pillows.
-I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY! I excitedly yell. TO EMILY FIELDS I add.
Hanna then walks into the room with sunglasses on and a coffee in her hand, still looking half asleep.
-ALISON WE KNOW ALREADY! SHUT UP YOU'RE GIVING ME A NUCULAR HEADACHE! Hanna shouts back.
I give her a confused look as I try and figure out if she said nuclear or nucular.
-IT'S NUCLEAR Spencer says walking in behind Hanna.
-WHAT? Hanna questions now looking at Spencer.
-IT'S NUCLEAR YOU SAID NUCULAR Spencer states.
Hanna gives her another dumbfounded look as I chuckle at the two.
-WHATEVER Spencer says rolling her eyes. GET UP ALISON WE NEED TO GET READY TO GO she adds before walking out of the room with Hanna.
I quickly go into the bathroom and get showered.
Once out of the shower I grab a pair of black leggings and a blue shirt that has the word "Bella" written across it in pink.
Aria, Hanna and Spencer walk out of the apartment while I pick up my sleeping daughter, grabbing her toothbrush and clothes to go.
When I step out of the apartment into the parking lot there's a green painted bus that has the words "Almost Married" on the side of it.
I smile to myself before climbing the stairs to the bus and sitting down.
On our way to the building we're getting ready in, we grab breakfast to go from a diner.
Once at our destination Me, Courtney, and Spencer get off the bus leaving Hanna and Aria to go to their destination with Emily.
When we get inside CeCe and Allison is already there getting their hair and makeup done.
I place Courtney down on the couch to let her sleep for a while longer before she goes with my mom and Pam to get ready.
We all get ready as we wait for the wedding to start.
Emily's POV
-SO ARE YOU READY? the stylist Sammy questions while doing my hair in Beach Curls.
I rub my clammy palms together as I re-evaluate the question over and over in my head.
Am I ready? What do I mean am I ready? I've wanted this for so long now. Alison and Courtney in my life is the best thing I could ever ask for. But what if she isn't ready for this? What if she gets cold feet and runs?... What are you talking about Emily? Ali could never do that to you.
-EMILY? Sammy questions again cutting off my thoughts.
-YEAH HUH? WHAT DID YOU SAY? I ask.
Sammy laughs and places her hand on my shoulder.
-EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE Sammy states as if she just read my mind. YOU GUYS WILL GET MARRIED AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY she adds.
Just as Sammy finishes my hair I walk over to Patrick's station to get my makeup done.
While doing my makeup Hanna and Aria walks in looking half dead.
-ROUGH NIGHT? I ask through laughter.
Hanna lets out a fake laugh as Aria walks over to hand me an envelope.
-WHAT'S THIS? I question looking at the crystal blue envelope that reminds me of Alison's eyes.
-DON'T KNOW, ALISON TOLD ME TO MAKE SURE YOU GOT IT Aria states shrugging her shoulders.
I shake the envelope a couple of times to try and hear what's in it before opening it up.
When I open the envelope there's a folded up paper inside.
As I unfold the paper a pink blue and green scrunchie falls out.
I examine the hair tie for a while trying to figure out where I saw it before.
After getting nowhere I begin to read the letter.
This scrunchie symbolizes your heart.
While the scrunchie symbolizes your heart, the envelope symbolizes me.
While going through the boxes the next day after the blackout I found this scrunchie in the pocket of the jacket I wore as a child.
If I can remember perfectly, you took the scrunchie from your own hair and gave it to me to put in mine after falling off of the jungle gym.
Now that I think about it I guess you were telling me that my hair looked shitty, but that's not the point.
Your heart is the scrunchie and I am the envelope because I will always hold your heart and keep it safe just like the envelope did the scrunchie.
I love you Emily Fields.
P.S I'm changing Courtney's last name once we get back from our honeymoon.
She will soon be Courtney Estella Marie DiLaurentis Fields.
After reading the note I smile and place the scrunchie in my bra, close to my heart.
-EMILY COULD YOU STOP DOING THAT CREEPY TED BUNDY SMILE AND GET READY? Hanna asks as her, Hayden and Aria stare at me.
I laugh to myself once more before finishing with my makeup.
___________________________
No Ones POV
All of the girls get dressed in their cream dresses while the guys get dressed in gray tuxedos.
After everyone is dressed and ready Emily makes her way to the front of the aisle as the bohemian themed wedding begins.
There are twinkling lights hanging from almost every tree while everyone is seated in their assigned spots surrounded by white sky lanterns and pink flowers.
Emily herself is dressed in a backless bohemian white ivory laced dress with long sleeves.
Her hair is designed in Long Beach curls topped off with an elf crown.
As the music begins all of the Bridesmaids and Maids of honor make their way down the beach with the guys at their sides.
The first couple to walk down is Hanna and Stiles.
After them it's Spencer and Toby, Aria and Jason, CeCe and Jake, Allison and Scott and lastly Hayden with Liam.
Hanna stands directly behind Emily since she was granted as her Maid of Honor.
CeCe walks to the other side where Alison will stand since she will be Alison's maid of honor.
Jason quickly runs back down the aisle to escort Alison down to Emily.
Emily's POV
I look to the end of the aisle and see Courtney in her white dress when the piano music comes to a stop.
My eyes automatically fill with tears as Courtney walks down the aisle throwing flowers.
The crowd is filled with "Awes" as Courtney stops in the middle of the aisle smiles.
-MWOMMY! Courtney yells and runs to me forgetting about the flowers she was supposed to throw.
The crowd quickly grows quiet and that's when I look up to the end of the aisle.
The tears that were once hovering in my eyes are now draining down my cheeks as I spot Alison.
Before Alison could begin to walk Jason locks his arm with hers before continuing.
Christina Perri "A Thousand Years" plays as Alison and Jason gets closer to me.
Alison is dressed in a backless sheer laced vintage bohemian wedding dress.
Her hair curled with some of it being pinned back by her crystal wedding veil.
Once at the end of the sandy aisle, Alison stops and smiles at me.
-WHO HERE GIVES THIS WOMAN TO BE MARRIED TO THIS WOMAN? Pastor Ted questions as he holds both Alison's and my hands.
-WE DO Jason and Jessica states before Jason gets back into line with the other guys.
Pastor Ted looks to me and repeats the same question.
-WE DO both of my parents say before sitting down.
-ME! Courtney shouts with a cheeky grin.
Alison and I share a laugh before taking each other's hands.
-THE COUPLE HAS DECIDED TO WRITE THEIR OWN VOWS he states to the audience. EMILY IF YOU WOULD KINDLY RECITE YOUR VOWS FIRST Pastor Ted adds.
I quickly look into Alison's eyes before taking a deep breath.
Alison gives me an encouraging smile before I begin.
-WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I FIGURED OUT THAT I WAS GAY I say before taking in another breath.
I WILLINGLY TRIED EVERYTHING AND I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIX IT. THOUGH I'M PRETTY SURE THAT I WOULD'VE GOTTEN THE SAME SUPPORT THAT I HAVE NOW, I DIDN'T WANT TO ADMIT IT TO OTHERS AS WELL AS MYSELF. THE POINT IS, ALISON I NEVER TRULY ACCEPTED MYSELF UNTIL I MET YOU. WHEN I WAS TOLD THAT I HAD TO TOUR THE HOT NEW GIRL AROUND SCHOOL I DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID OF BEING ATTRACTED TO YOU. NOW THAT I LOOK BACK ON THE WONDERFUL FOUR YEARS THAT WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER I AM SO HAPPY THAT I ACCEPTED THE REQUEST OF BEING YOUR TOUR GUIDE. WE'VE BEEN THROUGH SOME THINGS THAT ENDED OUR RELATIONSHIP BUT FATE BROUGHT US BACK TOGETHER. SOMEONE ONCE ASKED ME IF I HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN BREATHING AND LOVING YOU, WHAT WOULD I CHOOSE?
MY RESPONSE WAS IF I HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN BREATHING AND LOVING YOU I WOULD USE MY LAST BREATH TO SAY I LOVE YOU.
WHAT I'M SAYING IS ALI I DON'T EVER WANNA SPEND A SINGLE SECOND WITHOUT YOU IN MY LIFE. YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE ON A RAINY DAY AND I CAN'T WAIT TO CALL YOU MY WIFE.
By now both Alison and I are crying while looking into each other's eyes.
Alison's POV
After Emily read her vows we both are standing hand and hand now crying.
Emily takes her thumbs and glides them across my face to catch my tears.
Pastor Ted then looks at me and nods for me to recite my vows.
I chuckle out a breathy laugh before beginning.
-EMILY I LOVE BECAUSE YOU'VE CHANGED ME. AS SOME OF YOU ALREADY KNOW, WHEN I WAS FOURTEEN I WAS RAPED BY MY DAD. I ENDED UP GETTING PREGNANT AND THAT'S HOW COURTNEY CAME ABOUT I say trying to hold back my tears. AFTER THAT I WAS PRETTY MUCH IN A BAD SPACE. I BECAME MEAN AND I DIDN'T TRUST ANYONE, AND WITH THAT I WILLINGLY HURT PEOPLE BEFORE THEY COULD HURT ME.
ONCE I MET YOU IT LITERALLY ONLY TOOK ME TWO WEEKS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU, AND THAT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME. EMILY YOU SCARED ME AND I PUSHED YOU AWAY BECAUSE AS A CHILD I WAS TAUGHT THAT LOVING SOMEONE MADE YOU A WEAK PERSON. YOU'VE TAUGHT ME SO MUCH WITHIN THE FIRST COUPLE OF MONTHS THAT I MET YOU. OTHER THAN COURTNEY AND MYSELF I DIDN'T FEEL LOVE FOR ANYONE, NOT EVEN MY MOTHER OR SIBLINGS. I WAS SO SCREWED UP IN THE HEAD AND HERE CAME THIS WONDERFUL PERSON WHO BARELY KNEW ME AND SHE GENUINELY CARED FOR ME. THOUGH I DIDN'T TREAT YOU AS YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN TREATED AT FIRST YOU ALWAYS SAW THE GOOD IN ME, THE PERSON I WANTED TO BE. IF YOU WOULD'VE ASKED ME HOW I FELT ABOUT YOU AT SIXTEEN I PROBABLY WOULD'VE SAID I DON'T KNOW, BUT IF YOU ASK ME RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND I WOULD SAY I KNOW HOW I FEEL WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME. I'VE NEVER FELT THAT WITH ANYONE BEFORE.
IT'S LIKE YOU SEE WHO I TRULY AM, MAYBE THAT'S THE SCARIEST PART. I LOOK AT YOU, I LOOK IN YOUR EYES AND I WANNA BE WORTH THE EFFORT I say now bawling. I WANNA BE THE PERSON YOU SEE I state while taking several deep breaths. I WANNA WAKE UP AND SEE YOU EVERYDAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. I WANT YOU TO HELP ME RAISE OUR DAUGHTER AND OTHER CHILDREN IF THAT'S SOMETHING THAT WE DECIDE ON. EMILY CATHERINE FIELDS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT WORDS CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE. I CHOOSE YOU I sob out while looking into her big chocolate brown orbs.
After the vows are done Hanna hands Emily her ring and CeCe hands me mine.
I place my ring on Emily's finger and she does the same to me.
-BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME I PRONOUNCE YOU SPOUSES FOR LIFE Pastor Ted states. YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE he adds.
Emily lets out a breathy laugh as she smiles and cups my face before kissing me.
We kiss for a few moments more until Pastor Ted clears his throat.
-MAMA Courtney says tugging on my dress. TISS! she exclaims poking her cheek.
Emily and I bend down and kiss her cheek before taking each arm and swinging her as we walk down to the beach for our first dance.

Part Two will be updated tomorrow.
Emison Wedding WOOHOO!
This chapter is special for the fans in case Marlene wants to play with our Emison feels and Doesn't make them get married, Since she said there's only two more weddings left within the three episodes. Let's just hope that one of the weddings are Emison's.
I'm not crying 😭, are you?
-D