DOUBLE TROUBLE

Once again imagine Grace and Lily as Corey and Dylan 😂
Emily's POV
-YOU'RE SUCH A BIG BOY CeCe says to her nephew Dylan.
He and Corey both turn one years old today.
-I LITERALLY STILL REMEMBER THE DAY I HAD HIM I say taking him from CeCe's arms. YOU HAD A HUGE HEAD I say laughing at my own remark.
Alison is currently out back with Courtney, Corey and Bentley on the pony.
Now with Dylan in my arms I walk out back to the party and spot my wife and daughters.
-C'MON LETS GO SEE MOM I say to Dylan as I put him down and take his tiny hand in mine, allowing him to walk.
-DYLAN COME TO MAMA Alison calls out to him causing him to try to run only falling on his butt.
I walk over to him in order to pick him up but Courtney beats me to it taking his hand so he can walk.
-YOU ARE AN AWESOME BIG SISTER, DID YOU KNOW THAT? I ask my oldest daughter.
-DUH MOMMY Courtney teases making me laugh.
As soon as Corey hears my voice she starts to jump up and down in excitement.
Corey has surprisingly grown onto me.
She lets me pick her up now and she gets happy when she sees me.
-HI MOMMY Alison coos leaning up to meet me halfway.
-HEY MAMA I say connecting our lips.
-LETS KEEP THE PDA TO OURSELVES Spencer says walking past us with a smile on her face.
-SHUT UP Ali and I say in unison.
Alison and I sit back on the lawn chairs as we watch all of the kids play.
There's our kids, Bentley, Courtney's friends and some relatives from both mine and Alison's family.
-DA DA Dylan says as he tries to put sand from the sandbox into his mouth.
-NO STUPID Courtney says causing Alison's and my eyes to grow wide.
THAT'S MOMM...
-COURTNEY ESTELLA MARIE DILAURENTIS FIELDS GET IN HERE NOW Alison grits through her teeth.
We let Jake and Caleb hold the twins as we go into the house to talk to Courtney.
-WE'RE DISAPPOINTED IN YOU I say and she lifts her head up quickly with tears in her eyes.
Courtney then starts to cry and apologize over and over.
-WHAT DID WE TELL YOU ABOUT THAT LANGUAGE? Alison questions.
-THAT I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO USE IT Courtney mumbles with her head down.
-NO YOU'RE NOT AND ESPECIALLY NOT WITH YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER I state.
Courtney slowly trails up to me and tries to hug me but I gently push her away.
-MOMMY I'M SORRY she whines now falling to the floor.
-COURTNEY GET UP NOW Alison says. GOSH WHAT IS WITH YOU TODAY? she asks.
Courtney stays quiet while playing with her thumbs and her head facing the ground.
-GO TO YOUR ROOM Alison sighs.
-MAMA NO PLEASE CAN I STAY AT THE PARTY? Courtney questions Alison but she ignores her waiting for her to follow her directions and go upstairs. MOMMY Courtney says turning to me.
-COURTNEY GO I say pointing to the stairs.
As she walks away you can hear her tiny cries and whimpers.
-I HATE DOING THAT I say to Alison giving her a pouted lip.
Alison throws a half smile in my direction before hugging me while burying her head into my chest and getting on her tiptoes to kiss me.
From her actions right now I'm guessing she hates doing it too.
-C'MON Alison says and I take her hand walking back out to the party.
Alison's POV
As me the girls and Emily talk
I look up to see Courtney staring out her window like a puppy on display.
-ALISON IF YOU DID SOMETHING TO MY BABY I'M GONNA KILL YOU CeCe says noticing her in the window as well.
-THAT'S THE THING CHARLOTTE SHE'S NOT A BABY ANYMORE AND YOUR BABY IS BEING BAD I state. I'LL BE BACK I whisper in Emily's ear.
She tilts her head back a little and I bend over to kiss her upside down lips.
I walk into the house and go upstairs to check on Courtney.
There has to be something wrong, she never behaves like this.
I knock on the door three times before entering.
When I get in the pink room I see my daughter lying with her face in the pillow.
I tap her butt motioning for her to sit up.
As soon as I sit down on the bed Courtney climbs in my lap, burying her face in my shoulder.
-DID YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON? I ask.
Courtney nods her head.
-WHAT DID YOU DO WRONG? I ask her lifting her back to look at me.
-I..I SAID A BA..BAD WORD AND I DID'NT LISTEN my daughter cries out. MAMA I'M SORRY Courtney adds now ambushing me with her hugs.
I hug her back and wipe her tears.
-NOW THAT YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED AT SCHOOL TODAY? I ask.
Courtney sits up again and wipes her eyes with her forearms like I do and begins to talk through crying stutters.
-ME..MECHELLE SAID THAT I HAVE TWO MO..MOMMIES AND THAT I'M WEIRD BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A DADDY Courtney says. MAMA IS THAT TRUE? WHY DON'T I HAVE A DADDY? she asks.
Who is this kid? I'm gonna punch that little shit in his face if I see him.
-I NEVER LIE TO YOU I start. AND I WON'T LIE TO YOU BUT I CAN ONLY EXPLAIN THE STORY WHEN YOU'RE A BIT OLDER OKAY? I ask.
Courtney nods her head and I kiss her cheek.
-CAN I GO BACK TO THE PARTY PLEASE? my six year old questions.
-YEAH LETS GO I say lifting her off the bed as her legs wrap around my waist and her arms around my neck.
We soon get back to the party and Everyone is enjoying themselves.
I inform Emily that we have to go to Courtney's school to talk to her teacher about this mechelle kid and she understands.
Hours later everyone heads home and we get the kids washed and in their beds asleep.
-GOODNIGHT I say to Emily while laying my head on her chest.
-GOODNIGHT MY QUEEN Emily says back kissing the top of my head and playing with my hair until I fall asleep.

Alright so I'm gonna make it a one year jump instead of two. Sorry about the short chapter,
This Mechelle kids keeps bullying Courtney.
I wonder why🤔
What should Emily and Alison do about the kid?
Read and enjoy 😊
-D