GAME ON

EMILY'S POV
Surprisingly Alison decided to come with me to the game.
-DO YOU WANNA GO GRAB SEATS WHILE I GET SNACKS? I ask Alison.
-NO I'LL JUST WAIT FOR YOU Alison states.
While we were in the line for snacks some asshole came up to Alison just to say
-"HEY SLUT"
Alison rolls her eyes ignoring the guy already knowing who he was.
-WHO WAS THAT? I ask.
-MY EX REGGIE she says Changing the subject. OOH I WANT SOUR ROPES! Alison shouts in an excited tone pointing at the candy.
  She's so cute how can I even try to be mad at her. 
Before walking away from the snack line that same guy walks up behind Alison gripping a handful of her ass causing her to jump and drop her snacks.
-WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM DICK? I ask now angry.
-SHE'S MINE SO MIND YOUR BUSINESS BITCH! the guy yells out.
I turn to look at a frightened Alison then turn back punching the guy across the right side of his face yelling
-FUCK OFF BEFORE I DO IT AGAIN.
HE quickly gets up and walks away.

ALISON'S POV
I stare at Emily watching the game getting super excited.
-WHAT? She asks. WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME? Emily questions.
-THANKS FOR THAT I say pointing to Reggie with an ice pack on his face.
-NO BIG DEAL she says smirking. FRIENDS LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER she quickly adds in.
-I'M REALLY SORRY EMILY I say looking at the game.
She ignores me continuing to watch the game.
  Why is this happening to me? Why do I feel this way? I don't like girls, I'm not gay. Maybe I should stay away from her. 
Those were the words that went through my mind while taking several glances at Emily.
The rest of the game goes pretty well except for when I saw my former best friend Veronica Lodge, and when Emily had to run to help Aria break up the argument between Archie (Riverdales star player) and Ezra.
Archie made the moves on Aria so Ezra sorta lost his temper.
After the game Emily drops me off at home to where I see my mother sitting in the window. I run to my mom letting her explain how she told Tanner everything and I hug her. I've missed her.