HOOTENANNY

6 DAYS LATER
EMILY'S POV
When me and Paige walk into the old warehouse in New York I spot the girls and run over to them.
-EMILY! all three girls squeal in unison.
-HEY I'VE MISSED YOU GALS I say in a country accent. HAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY I exclaim while hugging all 3 of them.
-YOU MUST ME PAIGE Aria says bringing her in for a hug while Hanna glares at her.
-YEAH AND YOU'RE ARIA RIGHT? I'M GLAD I CAN FINALLY MEET THE LAST OF EMILY'S BEST FRIENDS Paige states.
-OH YOU'LL MEET THE LAST ONE PRETTY SOON Hanna mumbles under her breath.
-WHAT? I ask giving a confused look.
-MAYA, I'M TALKING ABOUT MAYA Hanna says as she looks up to give me a smile.
Why would she be talking about Maya
I grab Hanna and motion the other two to follow me.
-WHAT'S GOING ON? I question the girls.
-NOTHING WHY WOULD SOMETHING BE GOING ON? Spencer questions giving Hanna a "shut up look".
-BECAUSE YOU TWO ARE ACTING STRAN...
Before I could finish I'm cut off by the loud sound of the door opening and closing revealing Alison and CeCe.

ALISON'S POV
-SO ARE YOU GONNA TELL HER? CeCe asks as we get out of the car.
-NO CECE JUST SHUT UP ABOUT IT GOSH I DON'T EVEN THINK SHE'LL BE HERE, SPENCER SAID SHE WASN'T I state.
-AND YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE HER? WOW, THEE ALI D IS ACTUALLY FUCKING STUPID she says in an excited tone.
-CECE DROP IT PLEASE I say looking down at my phone which is now ringing.
-YES JEFF? I question when I pick up the phone.
-NOTHING JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE MY BABY GOT THERE SAFELY he replies.
Gosh I actually hate him. I think.
-YEAH I'M FINE I say after rolling my eyes at his remark.
-ALRIGHT JUST CHECKING he states. HAVE FUN BUT NOT TOO MUCH FUN he adds. I LOVE YOU.
-UMM..I'LL SEE YOU LATER I say in response to his last comment.
-NO I LOVE YOU T..
I cut him off by hanging up the phone.
I turn to CeCe and she just laughs.
-EMISON IS MAKING A COME BACK TONIGHT CeCe yells as we reach the door.
-THERE'S NOT GOING TO BE A COME...
I stop talking when I open the door to see everyone including Emily and some random no neck bitch beside her.
-OH THIS SHOULD BE FUN CeCe laughs out while clapping her hands watching Emily and I stare at each other.

HANNA'S POV
I scrunch up my face a little avoiding the elephant in the room.
Spencer does the same and Aria just looks confused and shocked because we lied to her about Alison coming as well.
-HEY GUYS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNA Alison says while giving us each a hug.
-WHY IS SHE HERE? ISN'T THAT... Paige whispers to Emily being cut off by Alison.
-YES I'M ALISON EMILY'S EX GIRLFRIEND AND I'M HERE FOR MY BEST FRIENDS. REMIND ME WHY YOU'RE HERE AGAIN! Alison snaps at her causing Emily's mouth to open ajar.
-HEY ALISON Emily quips changing the subject.
HELLO EMILY Alison says walking closer towards Emily for some reason.
-NO NEED TO FIG.. I say stopping taken back by Alison pulling Emily in for a hug.
-OKAYY THEN LETS GET THIS HOOTENANNY STARTED Spencer states breaking the awkward silence in the room.
-SPENCER YOU LITERALLY JUST KILLED MY BUZZ WITH THAT WORD. WHAT THE HELL IS A TOOTIENANNY? I ask balling up my face at the rather intelligent girl.
-HOOTENANNY NOT TOOTIENANNY HAN Spencer states to me. AND IT'S ANOTHER PHRASE FOR PARTY she adds while glaring at me.
-OKAY GIRLS CeCe exclaims. LETS PARTY she shouts as we all take two shots of vodka throwing it back into our mouths.
-YES, LETS I state slamming down the shot glasses and walking over to Scott for a dance.

ALISON'S POV
After about an hour or so of dancing we all were calmed down and everything was going great until Hanna and Aria suggested we play Truth or Dare.
-GO AND PLAY ALI YOU CAN'T WATCH THAT PIGGISH BITCH TAKE YOUR GIRL ALL NIGHT CeCe says in my ear getting close enough so I could hear her over the loud music.
-EMILY ISN'T MY GIRL CE, I DON'T EVEN LIKE HER ANYMORE I whisper/yell back into her ear.
CeCe stays quiet and turns to give me a twisted lip telling me that she knows I'm lying before pulling me over to the game.
As soon as we sit in on the game Emily's girlfriend Paige stands up to say something.
-I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD PLAY THIS ANYMORE Paige says as she looks to Emily and back to me.
-YOU DON'T HAVE TO YOU CAN LEAVE Hanna says flagging her with her hand.
-OKAY HANNA DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT! Emily shouts while standing up.
-I'M SORRY EMILY GOSH SIT BACK DOWN PLEASE a drunken Hanna slurs.
-OKAY, SPENCER TRUTH OR DARE? I ask.
-TRUTH she quickly states.
-DO YOU HAVE EYES FOR ANYONE BESIDES TOBY? I question with a grin on my face.
-NOPE! Spencer says popping the p causing Toby to smile and Stiles to drop his head in sadness and shame.
-UM HANNA! TRUTH OR DARE? Spencer questions raising one eyebrow at the blonde.
-DARE DUH! Hanna exclaims.
-FINE I DARE YOU TO LICK AND DRINK LIQUOR FROM MONA'S BODY Spencer blurts out. ONLY HER UPPER BODY PLEASE she adds.
After Hanna damn near licked Mona's belly button clean of liquor it's Hanna's turn to go.
-ALISONN! Hanna giggles. TRUTH OR DARE? she asks.
-DARE! I exclaim immediately regretting the option I chose.
Hanna thinks for a while until CeCe leans to her ear to whisper something and Hanna's face lights up with a huge smile.
-ALISON I DARE YOU TO KISS EMILY Hanna says now laughing.
I look to Emily to see her shrug her shoulders.
Paige gets up and walks away to the bar.
As I lean in I think back to the night I found Emily and Lydia naked in the cabin and I get up to walk away as well.
I get closer to the staircase and I hear Aria call my name.
-ALI COME BACK PLEASE YOU CAN STILL PICK TRUTH! she yells from her seat but I ignore her and continue to walk.
When I reach the bedrooms upstairs in the warehouse I hear my name being called again, only this time it's Emily.
-ALI...ALI WAIT DAMMIT! she yells running up to me.
I run in one of the bedrooms and shut the door in her face.
Deja Vu. I think to myself.
-OKAY THAT'S THE LAST TIME YOU'RE GONNA SLAM A DOOR IN MY FACE Emily states as she walks in putting her finger in my face.
-GO AWAY PLEASE I state in a annoyed tone.
-IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO? Emily says stepping closer to me now only inches apart.
I turn my head to look her in the eyes until I muster up the courage to respond to her question.

Btw the picture at the top is the faces they all make when Alison and CeCe walks in.
ENJOY 😛