ALWAYS

2 WEEKS LATER
ALISON'S POV
After that night Paige showed up at my door I haven't seen her.
I was going to tell Emily the truth about Paige knowing where I lived but there was really no reason to do that since they're broken up now.
Although it's not my place to tell Emily that Paige was sleeping with my neighbor Sara I don't want to lie to her either.
I'll just stay out of it. I think to myself.
Today I have a doctors appointment just to confirm that I'm really pregnant.
I would hate to tell Jeff that I'm pregnant when it was just a scare.
Surprisingly Emily hasn't asked me any questions about the father of the baby but I'm pretty sure she will today since she's going with me to the ultrasound.
-YOU READY? Emily questions as I open the door and wave for her to come in.
-YEAH I JUST HAVE TO REMIND CECE TO GET GROCERIES SINCE ITS HER TURN TO BUY THEM I say while leaving CeCe a note on the fridge knowing that'll be the first place she goes when she gets home.
I turn to smile at Emily but she just has this blank stare on her face while looking at Courtney's bear she got her.
-EMILY? I question in a concerned tone.
-HM? YEAH? she asks still not looking at me.
-SHE'S AT DAYCARE I state answering her question before she could even ask.
-CAN..CAN I SEE HER? she stutters in a low voice.
-I DON'T THINK IT'S A GOOD TIME EMILY I mutter now looking at the beautiful brunette with sad eyes. MAYBE ANOTHER TIME I add.
The only reason I said no was because I'm not sure if Emily is here to stay for good or not and I don't want anyone walking out of Courtney's life leaving her wondering why.
-OKAY LETS GO Emily exclaims flashing a smile that I know is as fake as Paige.
Once we get to my appointment Emily seems a little uneasy.
If I didn't know better I'd think she was more nervous than I am and I'm the one that's pregnant.
-OH MY GOSH WHAT IS THAT? Emily yells pointing to the screen.
-EXCUSE MY GIRLFRIEND SHE'S NEW TO ALL OF THIS I say feeling the need to apologize for her actions.
Fuck! I just called her my girlfriend.
Why'd I do that?
-IT'S FINE she says while giggling. CONGRATULATIONS ALISON YOU'RE HAVING GIRLS the doctor happily exclaims.
-I'M SORRY I THOUGHT YOU SAID GIRLS Emily says while I look at Dr. Quinnzel in a confused manner.
-I DID, YOU'RE HAVING TWIN GIRLS she says. LETS HOPE COURTNEY ISN'T THE JEALOUS TYPE the doctor adds.
Since there were so many words floating around my head I was having a hard time choosing what to say.
-GREAT is all that came from my pursed lips.
EMILY'S POV
On the way back to Alison's apartment she was as quiet as a mouse.
-IT'S GONNA BE FINE ALI I say filling the awkward silence between us.
-MHM Alison hums in response.
-SOO ARE YOU GONNA TELL HIM? I carefully ask trying not to make the blonde beside me angry.
-YES I'M GONNA HAVE TO she mumbles while fidgeting with the button for the window.
-IS..IS JEFF TH..THE FATHER? I question.
Yes maybe I did do a little research when I saw him kiss Alison in the parking lot but I wouldn't call it stalking.
Alison quickly whipped her head in my direction wondering how I knew Jeff.
-HOW DO YOU KNOW? Alison asks. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO EMILY, I'M SCARED she states while sobbing.
-ALI YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE. I'M HERE, YOU'RE NOT ALONE I say grabbing a hold of her hand still watching the road.
When we pull up to the house Alison starts to get out of the car until she stops to turn back to me.
-WILL YOU STAY WITH ME? she questions while looking at me.
-ALWAYS I state before exiting the car to follow her inside the house.
when Alison unlocks and opens the door CeCe is cuddled up with Courtney sleeping on the couch watching The Little Mermaid, Courtney's favorite movie.
I pick up Courtney and lead her into her room.
-I MISSED YOU BUG I whisper placing a light kiss on her forehead being careful not to wake her.
-SHE MISSED YOU TOO Alison says looking at me kiss and smell her shower fresh scented hair. SHE YELLS YOUR NAME WHENEVER SHE SEES A PICTURE OF YOU ON MY PHONE.
I allow a smile to creep onto my face and place the toddler down tucking her in.
-SO WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING THE DAY YOU SAW ME ON CAMPUS? Alison questions while we lay back on her bed. I TRIED TO FIGURE OUT WHERE YOU WERE ONCE SCHOOL ENDED BUT I FIGURED YOU'D WENT TO SOME FAR STATE SCHOOL.
-UHH I DON'T KNOW I quipped. I ASSUMED YOU MOVED ON AND YOU LOOKED HAPPY AND I DIDN'T WANT TO CHANGE THAT I add.
-OH was all that came from Alison's mouth.
We finally got comfortable enough to try and fall asleep in each other's arms.
Once Alison's eyes started to close I realized that I couldn't wait any longer.
Just do it Emily. I think to myself.
-ALI, ARE YOU ASLEEP? I question looking at the blondes closed eyes.
I assumed that she had fallen into a deep sleep when she didn't answer so I fixed my position to stare at the ceiling.
From the corner of my eye I saw a slight movement of Alison's body and turned to face her as she looked into my eyes.
Though there was still no response she was very much awake and looking directly at me as if she wanted me to continue.
-WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN? I nervously ask.
Alison stays quiet for a moment until she smiles and replies.
-YES she whispers looking from my eyes to my lips and back again.
I let out a deep breath that I've been holding in since I asked her and smiled.
-REALLY? I ask with shocked eyes.
-REALLY Alison says bringing my head in for a kiss.
As we kiss our lips slowly move in sync absorbing the love each of us were giving off.
-I LOVE YOU ALI I say against her lips and smile.
-I LOVE YOU TOO EM she says placing another kiss on my lips before turning to go to sleep.
She called me Em again. She said yes. I think to myself. I promise not to screw up this time.
I place my arm around Alison's waist letting it drape over her stomach rubbing it letting her know that I support her whatever decision she makes.
As Alison grabs onto my hand I kiss her neck and begin to drift off to sleep.