I'M GONNA BE SICK

This picks up from where it left off in the last update.
THE NEXT MORNING
Emily's POV
Last night was amazing.
No, amazing is definitely an understatement... Alison rocked my world last night.
With my eyes still closed I drape my arm around Alison and glide my other finger down her lips before kissing her with so much passion.

(Is it weird that I totally shipped Jennifer and Needy in Jennifer's Body?)As I kiss her soft lips I hear a moan and then feel her pull away from me really fast

As I kiss her soft lips I hear a moan and then feel her pull away from me really fast.
-AHHHHH! Alison screams.
I quickly open my eyes to see that it's not Alison, but Hanna.
-AHHHHHHH! I scream back causing Alison to jump up and scream for no apparent reason.
-EMILY WHAT THE HELL! Hanna yells looking very uncomfortable.
-I..I..I THOUGHT YOU WERE A..ALI I Stutter out pointing to my wife. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOO DOING IN OUR BED ANYWAY? I question.
Hanna rapidly hops up from the bed and snatches the covers revealing our naked bodies.
-OH MY GOD YOU GUYS WERE NAKED! Hanna shouts. I JUST LET YOU CUDDLE ME NAKED she screams to me. I'M GONNA BE SICK Hanna adds running to the bathroom.
I turn to Alison and she's glaring at me.
-I THOUGHT SHE WAS YOU I nervously say and she cracks a smile.
-YOU KISSED HANNA Alison says now laughing.
-IT'S NOT FUNNY I say as I listen to Hanna gargle and brush in the bathroom.
-MHM IT IS Ali says still laughing with tears in her eyes.
-STOP LAUGHING I pout demanding her to shut up.
Alison continues to laugh and then covers her mouth with her hands.
-I'M SORRY BABY she says. BUT YOU HAVE TO ADMIT IT IS HILARIOUS AND GROSS Alison adds.
-I JUST KISSED MY BEST FRIEND WHO JUST GOT DONE LICKING MY OTHER BEST FRIENDS SPICY TUNA Hanna says in disgust.
-SORRY HAN I quip as she walks out of the room.
After she joins the rest of the girls downstairs Alison and I take a quick shower before joining them as well.
-HE DEFINITELY LIKED ME MORE THAN YOU we hear Malia say as we walk into the kitchen.
The rest of the girls are sprawled out on the couches and floor except for CeCe, Hanna, Malia and Mona.
-ARE YOU STUPID? HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND SO HOW COULD HE LIKE YOU MORE? Hanna questions her cousin referring to Scott when they dated.
-IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER NOW BECAUSE HE'S NOT WITH EITHER ONE OF YOU Mona says walking into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. IMBECILES she mumbles before taking a sip of the steaming drink.
Yup she's still the same Mona from high school.
Alison decides to start cooking breakfast so we can recover from our hangovers.
-SO WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING AFTER THIS? Allison questions all of us.
-WE'RE PROBABLY GON....
*Vzzt Vzzt Vzzztt*
Suddenly my phone starts to ring and I see that it's Jason.
-EM I KNOW THIS SOUNDS TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE BUT THEY'RE WALKING Jason says.
-WAIT WHICH ONE OF THEM ARE WALKING? I ask.
-BOTH OF THEM! he exclaims. I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT DYLAN STOOD UP AND COREY DID THE SAME THING BUT COREY FELL DOWN AND THEN SHE STOOD BACK UP AND WALKED A LITTLE BUT FELL DOWN AGAIN AND DYLAN JUST TOOK THREE STEPS TOWARDS BENTLEY... IT'S AMAZING he says in one breath.
-OK UM WE'RE ON OUR WAY I say. WHERE'S COURTNEY? I ask my brother in law.
-SHE'S PLAYING WITH AILYN I hear Charles say in the background.
Before I could ask who Ailyn is I hear a click sound in my ear.
Did he just hang up on me?
-WAS THAT JASON? Alison questions me. ARE THE KIDS OK?
-YEAH THEY'RE FINE HE SAID THAT COREY AND DYLAN TOOK THEIR FIRST STEPS AT THE SAME TIME WHICH IS REALLY WEIRD I say sitting back down to finish breakfast.
-I'M GONNA GO GET SHOWERED Alison quietly says going back upstairs.
We just got showered together.
I finish my food and then the girls help me clean up, but I notice that Alison still hasn't come back down so I decide to check on her.
-I'M GONNA GO CHECK ON HER CeCe says.
-YEAH ME TOO COME ON I say following the other blonde.
When we get upstairs we see Alison sitting on the floor in the hallway by our bedroom door.
I quickly walk over to her and kneel down with her checking to see if she's alright.