WHY EMILY?

EMILY'S POV
-ALI NO! PLEASE WAKE UP... PLEASE BABY COME ON I shout as tears wash down my cheeks.
On the way to the hospital the paramedics try to get Alison's eyes back open but nothing works.
-ALISON COME ON BABY I whisper to her while holding her hand. WHAT THE FUCK! DO SOMETHING I yell to the paramedics.
-WE'RE DOING ALL WE CAN MISS PLEASE STAY CALM one of the paramedics say to me.
I snap my head up and give her a demonic stare in disbelief of what she just said to me.
The whole ride to the hospital I held Alison's hand with mine crying into it repeating the same thing.
-I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY.
When we finally reach the hospital they take Alison inside telling me to stay in the waiting area.
The girls came to the hospital along with CeCe and Courtney.
-EMILY WHAT HAPPENED? CeCe questions as she rushes over to me.
-I'M SORRY was all I could say through my loud sobs.
I suddenly feel my chest tighten up and my breathing becomes harder to maintain.
-EM? EMILY! Hanna shouts out after seeing that I can't breathe. WE NEED A DOCTOR she yells out in the waiting room.
-WHAT'S GOING ON? the doctors ask when they finally reach me.
-SHE'S HYPERVENTILATING Spencer states.
-SPENCE THERE'S NO TIME FOR BIG WORDS Hanna snaps at her. SHE CAN'T BREATHE DOCTOR she adds.
-SHUTUP HANNA! CeCe, Spencer and Aria yell in unison.
Once I am in the room my crying begins to deepen while I'm still hyperventilating.
A handsome doctor sits me down and rubs my back in circles.
-SLOW DOWN JUST SLOW DOWN he says while checking my heart rate.
-I'M S..SOR.SORRY I stutter while trying to listen to the doctors directions.
-SLOW DEEP BREATHS he says.
Once he realizes that the hyperventilation isn't stopping he hands me a paper bag.
I'm assuming he wants me to breathe into the bag so I do just that.
As I breathe into the bag he takes my hand into his helping me calm down.
When my breathing starts to become steady again he opens his mouth to say something.
-WHAT'S YOUR NAME? he questions.
-EMILY F..FIELDS I stutter.
-OKAY EMILY I NEED YOU TO CALM DOWN ALRIGHT? he asks. WE'RE GONNA TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR FRIEND he then adds.
-MY GIRLFRIEND I mumble with my head down.
-MY NAME IS WREN EMILY AND I PROMISE THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND WILL BE JUST FINE he states before taking me back to the waiting area with the girls.
As I walk back to my seat I see Courtney fall on her face after trying to run/walk over to me.
-COME HERE BUG I say while picking my teary eyed daughter up.
She lays her head on my chest and begins to cry. Loud.
I hold the baby in my arms bouncing her while I walk back and forth trying to get her to sleep.
After Courtney is fast asleep in my arms I sit next to the girls who are trying their best to cheer me up.
Everything begins to move in slow motion when I see the doctor walking towards us.
My body tenses up when he finally is standing in front of us.
-I'M SURE SHE'S OK Aria whispers while grabbing my hand for comfort.
-ARE YOU THE FAMILY? the male doctor asks.
-YES CeCe says while practically jumping out of her seat.
Please say she's ok, please god let her be ok.
My heart drops when he puts his arms around CeCe and hugs her.
-I'M SORRY he states. WE DID ALL WE CAN. SHE'S GONE he then adds.
Spencer grabs Courtney from my arms once she sees my legs go weak.
I sob loudly and drop to my knees.
-NO! SHE'S STILL HERE, I CAN FEEL IT I scream.
Hanna and CeCe hug while crying and Aria holds me as tears stream from my eyes.
-ALI PLEASE...I NEED YOU I sob into Aria's shoulder.
-I'M SORRY DID YOU SAY ALI? the doctor asks.
I nod my head as I look up to him.
-I'M SO SORRY I HAVE THE WRONG FAMILY, I'M SORRY ALISON IS FINE PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY MISTAKE he says.
right then and there I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders.
-ALISON DiLAURENTIS IS FINE, SHE'S A STRONG ONE he says. SHE CAME OUT WITHOUT ANY INJURIES, JUST A COUPLE OF SCRATCHES AND SCARRING the doctor adds.
-CAN WE SEE HER? CeCe asks.
-YES SHE'S AWAKE BUT TRY TO BE CALM SHE MAY HAVE A MIGRAINE BUT SHE'S JUST FINE. GO ON IN he says.
As the girls walk into Alison's room I stand there in shock.
Aria turns back around to see that I didn't move.
-EM? she questions with a furrowed brow.
-I THOUGHT I LOST HER I whisper as I watch the floor.
-I KNOW EM BUT SHE'S FINE, C'MON Aria states.
When I enter the room Alison is holding Courtney and giving everyone her signature smile until she sees my face.
-ALI I'M S...
-GET OUT EMILY! she shouts.
-I'M SORRY BABE, PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN I plead while getting closer to her.
-I SAID GOOO!!! Alison screams now crying. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN she adds not looking at me anymore.
With that I walk out of the room on the verge of breaking down and leave the hospital.

Sorry if I scared you guys lol I had to make it a little interesting and of course I had to make Hanna say something stupid to lighten up the mood 😂
Enjoy - D.C