COÏT

*WARNING* a lot of smut in this chapter between the Liars and teen wolf characters. Very long chapter btw.
1 MONTH LATER
CeCe's POV
Everything has calmed down a bit since Melissa's killing. The Hastings had a
funeral for her and we all went. It took some time for Spencer to get back to normal but she's coming along. I told the girls about the Rosewood Junior Society Masquerade ball tonight and they're all going.
Of course I can't go because I'm pregnant and as fat as a globe.
Courtney begged to come over to play tea party with me and Jake so Ali is dropping her off tonight.
-BABY ALISON IS HERE Jake calls out from the living room.
I waddle out of our bedroom down the stairs to greet my sister and niece.
-AUNT CECE! Courtney screams running over to kiss my belly. HI BABY Courtney adds rubbing my stomach in a circular motion.
Alison stifles a laugh as she walks in to hug Jake and I.
-HEY KIDDO I say to my little sister. WHERE'S YOUR OTHER HALF, I COULD HAVE SWORN YOU TWO WERE JOINED AT THE HIP I add now chuckling.
Alison giggles and takes a seat on the couch putting Courtney on her lap.
Courtney starts to squirm around wanting to get down.
-DON'T GO NEAR THAT Alison warns her pointing at the fireplace before letting her down.
-SO WHAT'S UP? I question her.
-NOTHING SPECIAL Alison laughs. I CAN'T GO HOME YET, EMILY WANTS TO BE SURPRISED WHEN SHE SEES ME TONIGHT AT THE BALL.
I shake my head and laugh.
-YOU GUYS ARE STILL IN THE HONEYMOON STAGE I say. I GUESS AMERICANO IS LAYING IT ON YOU I joke.
I watch Alison's face as she raises one eyebrow and smirks.
-EW ALI I WAS JOKING I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT I say covering my mouth as if I'm gonna puke as Alison and Jake laugh.
-HAVE YOU SPOKEN TO CHARLES? I ask her.
-YEAH HE ACTUALLY TOOK COURT TO THE PHILLY ZOO LAST WEEK Alison says. HE'S REALLY TRYING CE.
I shrug my shoulders and change the subject.
We sit and talk for a while before Alison hugs and kisses Courtney, leaving for the ball.
Emily's POV
I gather myself and check my hair and makeup once more before getting out of the car.
Me and Ali have been on several dates since we started dating but for some reason I always get nervous before seeing her.
I shut the car door and quickly check my teeth for smeared lipstick in the mirror.
Tonight is one of the biggest Masquerade balls Rosewood has ever had so I am wearing my Shirley Black embroidered Venice mask along with a sexy plunging slit black dress.
I get inside the gigantic ballroom and everyone and everything is so exquisite.
My eyes roam around the room to find Alison but I see nothing.
Ali and I are supposed to surprise each other to see if we could tell each other apart.
I spot an extremely attractive petite blonde standing in the corner and begin to walk over to her.
She's wearing a short silver halter dress sequined harness v-neck with a glossy metal filigree Phantom half mask.
I come up behind the girl and place kisses up her neck.
When I finally reach her face she smiles and turns her body around.
-HOW'D YOU KNOW IT WAS ME? Alison asks taking off her mask.
-I TOLD YOU I WOULD KNOW I state. I KNOW EVERY SINGLE INCH OF YOUR BODY I seductively say running my finger up her thigh.
Alison shivers and bites her lip to hold back her moans.
I ease up on the teasing and ask her a question.
-WHERE IS EVERYONE? I ask.
-I DON'T KNOW I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM YET Alison states while sipping on her Buchanan Scotch Whisky.
-HEY Aria says walking up to us with everyone else.
Hanna's with Caleb, Stiles with Lydia, Allison stands next to Scott, Spencer is with Toby and Aria is alone.
-AR WHERE'S JASON? Alison asks our short friend.
-WE BROKE UP Aria quips earning a quick head turn from Spencer.
We all go to our assigned seats to eat before dancing.
-THIS RED VELVET CAKE IS SO GOOD I say to Alison as I lick frosting from my finger.
Alison glances at me with dark eyes before taking my finger in her mouth to lick it clean.
I slowly pull my finger from her mouth and she releases it making an audible popping sound.
I clasp my legs together to stop the sexual heat from rising.
Just then the announcer gets on the microphone.
-LET'S DANCE the man says now playing the music.
Everyone gets up to dance for a while before the music stops and everyone returns to their seats.
As we danced Alison's body grazed against mine a couple of times making me more frustrated than before.
I can't take this anymore. I think to myself.
Alison's POV
-LET'S GO Emily says grabbing a hold of my arm and pulling me with her.
-EM WHAT ARE YO...
Emily pulls me into the ladies room and locks the door pre slamming me against the wall cutting me off.
-I WANNA FEEL YOU Emily groans out sliding her hand in between my thighs.
-EM... WE CAN'T I moan out into her mouth as she kisses me from my lips down to my neck.
She then continues the kisses lowering herself to my chest.
Before I could even get a word out Emily carefully pulls down my dress and takes one of my nipples in between her lips tugging on it quite hardly.
I guess I didn't make it hard for her beings though I have no bra on.
I try to push her off but my body sides against me and allows her to have her way with me.
-FUCK IT I moan out stepping out of my dress, standing in nothing but my panties and heels.
I go to take off my high heels but Emily grabs my hand bringing me back up to eye level.
-KEEP THEM ON she says before relishing the feel of the inside of my mouth with her tongue.
My hands fist a palm full of her dark brown locks as she stops kissing me and goes down to my other nipple, biting on it.
I cry out in pleasure as the sensation sweeps through my whole body.
-MMM LET ME TASTE YOU, ALI Emily greedily quips kneeling down to my nude colored thongs.
Emily doesn't even bother to take them off she just slides them over a bit before diving her tongue into me, not even warming me up a little.
Not even three minutes later I begin to come undone as Emily circles around my swollen clit with her tongue.
-DOES THAT FEEL GOOD BABY? She questions me thrusting her fingers in and out of me while licking up any excess juices.
-OHH MY GOD... YESSS! I moan out loudly.
Emily starts to suck on my clit after gliding her tongue up my folds with one sharp lick.
-EM... EMMY I..I'M GONNA COME AGAIN I say begging her to slow down.
This just makes her go faster.
When I begin to quiver and whimper Emily stands up in front of me still pumping her fingers in me.
I come undone for the second time, only on her fingers.
She slowly removes her fingers making me gasp and shake before putting her two fingers in my mouth.
I suck them clean of my juices and she kisses me.
-YOU TASTE SO FUCKING GOOD Emily says licking her lips.
Emily helps me get dressed and we walk out of the bathroom to see a long line of ladies waiting to use it.
We laugh to ourselves and get a few drinks before finding our friends.
Stiles POV
Lydia and I have liked each other since we met back in high school but we never spoke on it.
A month after Hanna and I broke up Lydia came back to town.
We started hanging out a lot more and we ended up kissing.
No one knew about us two, not even Scott and Allison but tonight I want to show her to the world.
As we sit at the table watching couples dance Lydia starts to palm my member causing friction between it and the material of my pants.
I glance over at her and she's smirking.
Usually this isn't something I'd do but I need her now.
I take a swig of my Jack Daniels before sliding my hand underneath the table cloth up to Lydia's center.
To my surprise when my hand reaches in between her legs she isn't wearing any underwear.
Lydia leans over to kiss me as my fingers guide her to her high.
She lets out a loud moan earning stares from an elderly couple.
I quickly bite down on her lip to stop it.
After maybe 10 more minutes of playing with her she comes undone.
-THAT FELT AMAZING Lydia whispers in my ear before licking it.
Hanna then stumbles by to grab her purse from the table.
-CALEB AND I ARE GOING HOME TELL THE OTHERS Hanna slurs reaching over us to grab her coat as well.
Hanna begins to walk but stops to turn around.
-HEADS UP LYDIA, ALWAYS BRING SOME SORT OF FRAGRANCE WITH YOU FOR AFTER YOUR "HAPPY HOUR" Hanna air quotes. YOU SMELL LIKE SEX she adds winking and walking away.
Lydia begins to blush before getting up to walk to the bathroom.
I walk out of the ballroom into the parking lot to find my car.
While passing other cars I start to choke after seeing Spencer and Aria in the car making out.
I keep walking, pretending I saw nothing.
Spencer's POV
-I THINK STILES JUST SAW US I say closing my eyes and ducking down.
-IT DOESN'T MATTER Aria says unzipping my dress.
As she peppers kisses all over my body I start to get heavily aroused.
I close my eyes and let her do her job.
Aria begins to grind on my lap as she straddles me.
I can't take it anymore so I begin to do the same thing trying to gain as much friction as possible.
Somewhere in between my happiness of being with Aria and my lust for her I begin to cry.
-SPENCE, PLEASE DON'T CRY Aria whispers wiping my tears. DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? she questions.
-NO I say. NO YOU'RE PERFECT I JUST CAN'T DO THIS RIGHT NOW I respond.
Aria pulls up her dress and gets out of the car, purposely brushing my shoulder really hard.
-ARIA PLEASE WAIT I plead getting out of the car behind her.
She keeps walking in the direction of the woods so I run in front of her to stop her.
Once I stop her I realize that she's crying.
-LOOK ARIA I DON...
-NO SPENCER! She shouts. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME I REFUSE TO TAKE IT, ONE MOMENT YOU WANT ME AND THEN YOU WANT TOBY. MAKE UP YOUR MIND! Aria yells.
I stand in silence taken aback until she tries to walk away again.
I push her back onto a tree, holding her hands at her side while kissing her furiously.
We both come up for air after the kiss gets too heated.
-JUST GIVE ME TIME PLEASE I beg.
Aria smiles and I remove a twig from her hair.
-FINE BUT I WON'T WAIT FOR LONG she says.
I kiss her once more before she walks away.
I quickly fix myself before going back inside to join Toby.
I feel so bad for doing this to him.
No ones POV
The night ended with the girls going their separate ways.
Alison and Emily walk out to their car smiling uncontrollably.
-I'M SORE Alison says trying to get in the passenger side of the car.
-ALRIGHT I'LL TAKE YOU HOME Emily states. WE'LL JUST GO GET COURT AND THEN WE'LL BE HOME she adds starting up the car.
Alison pulls out her phone and starts to smile again.
-WHAT IS IT? Emily questions her coming to a red light.
-LOOK AT COURTNEY SLEEPING she says showing Emily the photo that CeCe sent.

Emily gives Alison a wholesome smile and locks their fingers together before continuing their drive

-YOU LOOK TIRED Emily says to her wife. GET SOME SLEEP.
Alison nods and begins to fall asleep.
Emily's POV
-ALRIGHT HAN GOODNIGHT I LOVE YOU I say to my drunk Best friend who called me just to tell me how much she loves me.
I hang up the phone and walk over to the car to pick up Courtney.
I lock the car doors while Alison is still asleep in the front seat.
While still holding Courtney I unlock the door and lay her in Mine and Alison's bed knowing she'll wake up in the middle of the night to ask if she can sleep with us.
I quickly run back out to the car and pick up Alison bridal style carrying her into the house after shutting the car door with my foot.
-EM Alison mumbles.
-YES BABY? I ask laying her down next to Courtney taking off her clothes and pulling my oversized tee over her head.
-I LOVE YOU a half asleep Alison says while rubbing my cheek.
Alison opens those big blue eyes and tiredly smiles.
-I LOVE YOU TOO, ALI I say. GO TO SLEEP I add kissing her forehead.
I undress and dress myself in pajamas before laying on the opposite side of Courtney.
I stare at my two sleeping beauties before reaching over and turning off the lights.
You got lucky Fields. My conscious says.
I nod my head in agreement and close my eyes, ready for the next day I get to spend with my beautiful wife and daughter.

Sorry for the long chapter 😬
Enjoy!!!
-D 😘