BABYSITTING BENTLEY

4 MONTHS LATER
CeCe's POV
-GET UP! I yell to my sister and sister in law as I open the shades letting some light in.
-CHARLOTTE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? Alison groans out using my full name and covering her eyes.
-ALISON LAUREN DILAURENTIS GET YOUR ASS UP I say. YOU TOO AMERICANO, UP, UP, UP! I say smacking their butts.
Alison rolls her eyes at me and turns back around, putting a pillow over her face.
Emily begins to stir and turns around and opens one eye to give me a weird look.
-YOU FORGOT THE FIELDS she says. ITS ALISON LAUREN DILAURENTIS FIELDS Emily states. ALI WHAT IS UP WITH YOUR SISTER?
-OH MY GOD Alison groans. ARE YOU TWO GONNA SHUT UP? I'M TIRED AND THIS BABY ISN'T VERY NICE WHEN I LOSE SLEEP she says sitting up to look at Emily and I.
I sit down on the bed next to Ali and remove the pillow from her face giving her my best puppy dog eyes.
-ALI WAKE UP I NEED YOU TO WATCH BENTLEY UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING I say pulling at her arm.
-WHY SHOULD I IF YOU WONT LET ME SLEEP? she sarcastically questions.
-BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME AND JAKE AND I NEED TO GO OUT OF TOWN WITH MOM FOR THE CARISSIMI GROUP, PLUS YOU NEED ALL THE BABY PRACTICE YOU CAN GET I say laying my head next to hers.
-I WAS GONNA SAY YES ANYWAY Alison states. I JUST LIKE TO SEE YOU BEG ME she adds now chuckling.
I playfully smack her arm before getting up and leaving them to sleep for another hour or two.
_________________________
Emily's POV
Alison and I wake up, get showered and go downstairs to see everyone in our house.
Literally everyone. Spencer and Aria, Hanna and Caleb, Allison and Scott, Charles and Bird, Hayden and Liam, Jason and some girl from Ravenswood named Olivia and Stiles and Lydia.
-UM, WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE? Alison questions.
I look to the left of me to see Courtney reading and book to Bentley.
We should really talk to someone about her, she's much more advanced than regular five year olds.
-WELL WE'RE ALL GOING TO THE PLL PANEL FOR SEASON FIVE WHILE YOU TWO ARE GONNA STAY HERE TO WATCH COURTNEY AND BENTLEY Aria says.
I could have sworn my eyes just fell to the floor when she said that.
I love Pretty Little Liars and they film right here in Rosewood.
-REALLY? I whine. I WANNA GO I LOVE SASHA SHE'S SO HOT, I CAN'T BELIEVE THE LIARS GET HER ARRESTED IN SEASON FIVE FOR JANEL'S DEATH I say.
Alison then punches my arm and gives me a warning look.
-WHAT? SHE IS HOT, WITH HER PERFECT BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES SHE KINDA LOOKS LIKE YOU WHICH IS SO SEXY I mumble now kissing her.
My hands slide down her back finding their way down to Alison's ass.
I use one hand to cup her butt and she lets out a small moan into my mouth.
-ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH Spencer says breaking up the kiss.
-YEAH DON'T SUCK EACH OTHERS FACES OFF Hanna joins.
We all talk and eat before they make their way out, leaving Alison and I alone with Courtney and Bentley.
3 Hours Later
-THIS KID JUST DOESN'T SLEEP I say while trying to get Bentley to take his nap.
Courtney is upstairs in her bed, she finally fell asleep after watching Frozen 3 times.
Ali and I took them to the park and we even rearranged the living room to play Capture the Monster with Courtney.
If taking care of a toddler and one baby is hard I wonder how it'll be after me and Ali give birth.
As I'm standing Bentley up, holding his hands to keep him grounded he starts to happily bounce up and down after hearing his mom's voice.
Alison then walks into the room with CeCe on FaceTime.
-LOOK BENTLEY LOOK WHOSE ON THE PHONE Alison says in a baby voice handing me the phone.
Bentley starts to bounce more furiously when he sees CeCe's face.
CeCe makes small talk with him for awhile before making funny faces at him.

Supposedly Bentley can't sleep until CeCe sings him the silly baby song that she made up

After singing their special song CeCe blows him a kiss and hangs up leaving Bentley to finally fall asleep for his nap.
Alison's POV
-OK SO MAYBE THIS WILL BE A LITTLE DIFFICULT BUT WE CAN DO IT I say to Emily who is freaking out about the babies.
-ALI, I KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO THIS BUT WHAT IF I CAN'T? Emily panics.
-JUST BREATHE BABY I quietly say to her. YOU'RE GONNA BE AMAZING EM DON'T WORRY..BESIDES YOU HAVE ME AND TOGETHER WE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD I state trying to cheer her up.
Emily keeps her head down and I tap her knee so she can look at me.
-ALRIGHT? I ask giving her a small smile.
Emily then looks up at me with glossy eyes and gives me that cheeky grin I love so much.
We pull each other into a hug for a second before going upstairs to bed.
Just as we lay down Courtney comes running into our room.
At first we thought maybe she was afraid and wanted to sleep with us but we were wrong.
-DID YOU HAVE A BAD DREAM? I question her and she shakes her head no. SO WHAT IS IT BABY? I ask.
Courtney then climbs up onto the bed to sit in between Emily and I.
-NIGHT NIGHT BABIES Courtney quips kissing both mine and Emily's belly and climbing back down.
I look to Emily and she just smiles.
-WAIT WHAT ABOUT US? I ask stopping the blonde beauty.
Courtney makes her way back over to us and places a peck on our lips.
-NIGHT MAMA, GOODNIGHT MWOMMY she says walking out of our room back into hers.
In the middle of the night Emily jumps up causing me to jump up with her.
I haven't been having any nightmares and I've been getting more sleep since my pregnancy is a month overdue but I guess tonight isn't a good night.
-WHAT'S WRONG EM? I ask in a raspy voice.
Emily ignores my question and just stares into blank space.
-EM? I ask again.
She slowly turns her head to me and I can see tears in her eyes.
-EMILY YOU'RE SCARING ME PLEASE SAY SOMETHING I beg.
She then looks down at the sheets and back up to me.
-MY WATER BROKE Emily whispers.

Ayyye Baby Time! 😆👏🏽 So Alison was supposed to give birth last month but I guess the baby wants to stay there for a couple more weeks lol 😂
Enjoy 😊
-D