LAST WILL & TESTAMENT

Quick question: If I begin to update for "straight as a circle" would you guys still continue to read this story?
I'm only asking because I don't wanna just leave this story unfinished, there's A LOT of juicy drama coming up...
5 DAYS LATER
Alison's POV
Opening my eyes being met by the gleaming rays of sunshine coming through my window I turn my body around to see Emily still asleep.
While stirring around to get out of bed I catch a glimpse of Emily's top half.
She usually sleeps without a bra underneath her shirt so I can see her nipple poking out of the small tank top making me aroused.
I lift up the covers noticing that I'm going commando, so I do the only thing that comes to mind.
-EM WAKE UP I say nudging her a tad.
Emily groans and stirs some.
-BABY WAKE UP I seductively say pushing her a little more.
Nothing.
I slowly get up onto my knees when I see that she isn't waking up and position myself overtop of her face.
-EMMY I coo... BABY WAKE UP OR I'LL HAVE TO WAKE YOU UP I demand in a low sexy voice.
Still nothing.
Right as I'm positioning my core to meet her lips I feel kisses going up my inner thigh making me look down to see Emily's eyes wide open.
-DID YOU THINK I WAS STILL SLEEPING? Emily questions with a smirk on her face before kissing my extra set of lips.
-MHMM I quietly moan out as she continues to kiss my soaking center.
-NOPE Emily quips popping the "p" grabbing my thighs and quickly flipping me around on the bed so she's on top.
I can't help but to laugh as she pebbles kisses down my stomach, to my belly button, meeting my vagina again.
As I hold onto the headboard I feel Emily shoving her tongue in and out of me while flicking my clit with her thumb, making me go crazy.
She strokes her tongue up and down my folds and swollen clit as I slowly buck my hips into her trying to feel every single lick.
She continues doing that until I feel myself getting closer to my release.
-FUCK I moan griping onto her hair. EM COME UP I pant.
Emily does as I say and comes up until we're face to face.
I lift my head some to connect our lips as Emily plunges her fingers in and out my entrance.
Emily lets out a small groan as I grip her ass and bite down on her lip.
-HARDER EM I demand through moans making her drill her two fingers deep into me.
I then lock my legs around her waist for a while before she stops telling me to get on top again.
Emily lies down on her back and I slowly sit down on her fingers before riding them as fast as I can.
-EMILY..EMILYYY I scream as she starts to drive her fingers in me adding a third.
She picks up the pace hitting my g-spot as I buck along to her movement.
Just as Emily lifts my shirt with her free hand and clasps her mouth around my nipple I feel myself squirting all over her bare stomach.
She slows down her quick movements helping me ride out the mind blowing orgasm.
-SHIT Emily pants out as I fall down beside her trying to catch my breath.
I let out a breathless laugh as I turn around to kiss her, still tasting myself on her lips.
-I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH I say pecking her lips once more before getting out of bed walking towards the bathroom.
I turn back around to see Emily biting down on her lip as I sway my naked hips out of the room.
-DOWN I command. SHOWER TIME, THE KIDS WILL BE UP ANY MINUTE I add.
Emily's POV
I get out of bed and pick out my outfit for the day.
I let Ali shower first so I'm waiting for her to get out.
While waiting Courtney walks past the room with something pink in her hand.
-MORNING MOMMY she quips walking towards what looks like the twins room.
I furrow my eyebrows and follow her in there.
When I finally see what's in her hand my eyes bulge out of my head.
I quickly try to take it from her but she accidentally drops it to the floor.

-MOMMY NO SNATCHING REMEMBER Courtney says. IT'S MY TOY, AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ASK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE TAKING PEOPLES THINGS she adds.
I try to take it but she hurries and picks it up hugging it tightly.
Alison's gonna kill me.
-COURTNEY BABY LET MOMMY HAVE THAT I say.
-BUT IT'S MY NEW TOY Courtney says sounding as if she's about to cry.
Suddenly I hear the shower turn off and I start to panic.
Alison will die then come back to kill me if she sees her with this.
-WE CAN GO SHOPPING AND I'LL BUY YOU ANY TOY YOU WANT I state bribing her.
-ANY TOY? Courtney questions pointing her tiny finger at me.
-YES BUG ANY TOY NOW GIVE IT HERE I say taking it from her. PLUS THIS ISN'T A TOY I state.
Courtney cocks her head to the side as if she's confused.
-WHAT IS IT THEN? she asks.
She's now at that age where she starts asking questions back to back and it's pretty annoying.
-WELL I say stopping in my tracks... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IT IS ITS NOT YOUR TOY I say putting it in my robe pocket.
-OKAY MOMMY Courtney says walking towards me to hug my side.
She stays there for a while before speaking up again.
-MOMMY YOU SMELL WEIRD she admits.
I quickly back away from her and smile.
-ALI! HURRY UP I yell now wanting to get in the shower.
Alison walks into the room fully clothed still drying her wet hair with a towel.
-WHAT'S WRONG? she questions.
-NOTHING I quip. THE TWINS SHOULD WAKE UP SOON I'M GOING TO GET CLEANED UP I say.
-YEAH MAMA, MOMMY SMELLS FUNNY Courtney says again now giggling.
Alison chokes on her saliva and starts to laugh after hearing Courtney's remark.
I quickly walk back into mine and Alison's bedroom and hop in the shower.
No Ones POV
After getting the kids washed up and dressed Alison and Emily go downstairs to start breakfast.
-HEY BITCHES! CeCe says walking into the house.
-CECE LANGUAGE Alison mutters before looking at Courtney.
-SORRY KID she says to Courtney.
Just then Hanna, Aria, Spencer, Jason, Caleb and Jake walks in.
-BENTLEY! Courtney yells hopping down out of her chair to hug her younger cousin.
-COURTNEY! Bentley squeals with his tiny voice.
Though the two are three years apart they still get along as if they were the same age.
-WHAT'S UP? Emily questions her friends.
-SO EVELYN'S WILL CAME TODAY Jason says.
Alison stays quiet beings though the situation with Evelyn is still a little touchy to her.
-YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY SIT DOWN FOR THIS Spencer suggests.
They do as she says and wait for them to continue.
-APPARENTLY EVELYN WAS WORTH A LOT OF MONEY Jason says.
-OKAY WHAT'S YOUR POINT? Alison questions.
-ALI SHE LEFT YOU, JASON, ALEX AND EVEN SPENCER MONEY CeCe states sitting down next to her sister.
-HOW MUCH ARE WE TALKING? THOUSANDS? Emily confusingly asks.
-THREE MILLION EACH Aria speaks up.
-SHIT CAN EVELYN BE MY GRANDMA TOO? Hanna questions.
-HANNA STOP JOKING AROUND Alison says.
-I'M NOT JOKING! Hanna yells. I'M SERIOUS
-S..SO WHAT DID SHE LEAVE YOU? Everyone questions CeCe.
CeCe stays quiet for a while until Alison reminds her to speak up.
-SHE LEFT ME THE HOUSE IN GEORGIA CeCe says. I'M MOVING TO GEORGIA she quietly admits nervous of her sisters reactions.
-WHAT? Alison chokes out holding back her tears.
-WHY THE HELL DID SHE LEAVE YOU THE HOUSE? IT'S WORTH MORE THAN THREE MILLION Jason argues.
-I DON'T KNOW JASON I HONESTLY DON'T BUT I'M NOT GIVING UP THE OFFER I'M TAKING THE HOU...
Alison stands up and storms out of the house crying cutting CeCe off.
-ALI! Emily yells.
Alison continues to walk down the street in the pouring rain without looking back.
How could she leave me? Alison thinks to herself. She's actually gonna leave.

Late update... I wrote a chapter before this but I didn't like it so I deleted it and started over.
A little smut scene for my fellow #pervsquad members 😂
Alison doesn't want CeCe to leave 😭
Enjoy 😊
-D