IT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT

2 DAYS LATER
Alison's POV
CeCe and Jake are leaving for Greece tomorrow so she wants to spend time with me today.
Unfortunately the twins have a checkup and Emily went to class so we're stuck here at the doctors office.
-COREY AND DYLAN DILAURENTIS-FIELDS the doctor calls out walking into the waiting room.
CeCe and I stand up and I walk over to shake the doctors hand.
-YES HI I'M THEIR MOTHER ALISON I say.
The woman nods her head and leads us back to wait for the pediatrician.
-WHERE'S MY FAVORITE TWINS Dr. Whitman says walking in the door. ALISON HOW ARE YOU? he questions.
I smile and hug him.
He was Courtney's pediatrician as well so we're well acquainted.
-I'M GREAT I quip. HOW ARE YOU AND MARGE? I ask referring to his lovely wife.
-WE'RE FINE AS WELL he states. NO COURTNEY AND EMILY TODAY?
-NOPE JUST ME AND MY SISTER CHARLOTTE , COURTNEY IS AT SCHOOL AND SO IS EMILY I state and he shakes CeCe's hand.
Doctor Whitman checks both Corey and Dylan informing me that they both are fine and healthy.
We get the twins dressed and leave out after saying our goodbyes.
-SO CHARLOTTE? I ask using her full name. WHAT DID YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT? I question my sister.
We stopped at the mall so now we're at the SaladWorks in the food court.
-IT'S ABOUT KENNETH CeCe says nervously staring at me as she takes a fork of her chicken Caesar salad.
I automatically cringe at the sound of his name.
-WHAT ABOUT HIM? HE'S DEAD I say feeding the twins pretending that hearing his name doesn't still bother me.
CeCe stops eating her food and takes a sip of her lemonade.
-A WHILE BACK YOU ASKED ME HOW I KNEW ABOUT HIM DOING WHAT HE DID TO YOU she starts. She exhales and continues. I KNEW BECAUSE HE DID THE SAME THING TO ME, IT NEVER GOT FURTHER THAN TOUCHING THOUGH BECAUSE I TOOK PEARLS TASER AND TASED HIM she says.
Pearl is Kenneth's mother, our grandmother.
I sit back in my chair while shockingly looking at her.
-DOES MOM KN...
-NO SHE DOESN'T KNOW she says cutting me off. THAT NIGHT I MOVED OUT OF THE HOUSE I LEFT BECAUSE OF HIM TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH ME, I TRIED TO GET YOU TO COME WITH ME BECAUSE I KNEW IT WOULDN'T BE LONG BEFORE HE DID IT TO YOU TOO BUT YOU REFUSED TO LEAVE, THAT'S WHY I WASN'T SURPRISED WHEN WE FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENED CeCe states.
-WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS NOW CECE? I ask on the verge of tears.
Dylan begins to whine and whimper for his food and that's when I realize that I stopped feeding them.
-BECAUSE ALISON CeCe says. WHEN I SAY THAT YOU LOOK HAPPY I'M TELLING THE TRUTH BUT I CAN TELL BY CERTAIN THINGS THAT YOU'RE STILL HOLDING ONTO WHAT HE DID TO YOU, AT SOME POINT YOU HAVE TO LET IT GO AND COMPLETELY MOVE ON FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY she says.
I nod my head understanding everything she's saying and completely agreeing with her.
We finish our food and then we part ways since I have to pick Courtney up from school.
I pull up in the line to pick the students up and open the door for my daughter.
As soon as Courtney gets in the car I can tell that something's bothering her.
-HEY WHAT'S WRONG? I ask but she just furrows her eyebrows and starts to cry.
I get out of the car and walk around to her door to console her.
A guy in the car behind me honks his horn but I ignore him.
-COURTNEY LOOK AT ME I say lifting her head to see her glossy eyes and quivering lip.
I suddenly feel a blazing rage boiling in my blood.
Someone hurt my baby.
Just as Courtney begins to talk through her whimpers the car behind me beeps again.
-GO THE HELL AROUND! I yell.
He drives around and glares at me as I give him the finger.
-MECHELE SAYS THAT YOU AND MOMMY ARE CARPET MUNCHERS Courtney cries. WHAT'S CARPET MUNCHERS? she questions.
My eyes grow wide as I'm taken aback by the words that comes from her mouth.
-UH WHY DID SHE SAY THAT? I ask.
-MECHELE IS A BOY MAMA Courtney says in a duh tone, I DUNNO BUT I PUNCHED HIM HOW MOMMY TAUGHT ME.
I laugh at her and being to drive as I explain to her that kids can be cruel sometimes.
Once we get home I see Emily's car in the driveway.
Funny she's supposed to be at school.
Emily's POV
-SHIT I GOTTA HIDE  YOU I whisper as I hear Alison and the kids walk in.
I hurry and try to hide her but Courtney turns the corner and begins to scream.
-MOMMY SHE'S SO CUTE, WHAT'S HER NAME? Courtney says running over to hug the dog I brought home.

Alison stands in the doorway and smiles at me shaking her head.
-WELL KIDDO I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT WANNA NAME HER YOURSELF I respond to Courtney who is now hugging the dog.
-PEPE! she yells with a toothy grin. THANK YOU MOMMY she says looking up to me smiling while hugging my legs.
-LET'S GO PEPE Courtney demands and Pepe follows behind her.
Alison throws her head back in laughter at our daughters bossiness.
-LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS IT COVERED ALREADY I say laughing as I peck Alison's lips.
-YEAH BUT YOU REALLY MADE HER DAY she says and I look at her confused. SOME BOY NAMED MECHELE WAS TEASING HER AT SCHOOL TODAY ABOUT US SO SHE PUNCHED HIM Alison states giving me a look.
I throw my hands up in surrender and begin to explain.
-I HAD TO TEACH HER ALI I WANT HER TO KNOW HOW TO DEFEND HERSELF I say and she punches my arm.
-SERIOUSLY EM I DON'T WANT HER TO BE MEAN LIKE I WAS she says walking into the den to place the sleeping twins in their portable cribs.
I follow behind her and turn her body around to face me.
-PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS? I ask looking into her deep ocean like eyes.
Alison shakes her head and I raise an eyebrow knowing she's lying.
-I'M OKAY BABE I'M JUST TIRED AND I MISSED YOU she lies again only smiling this time kissing my lips.
I take her word on it and decide to leave it alone.
-WELL LETS PUT THE TWINS IN THEIR ROOM AND WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN BEFORE DINNER I say smirking.
Alison smiles and I lean down to kiss her again.

-UPSTAIRS Alison whispers in my ear as I kiss and suck all on her neck most likely leaving marks

We put the twins in their cribs in their room and we back up into our bedroom as Alison unzips my hoodie.

I can't help but to smile knowing what's about to come once we get in the room.
Or shall I say "knowing what's about to cum once we get in the room."
Alison then pushes me through the bedroom door attacking my lips until she comes to a sudden stop.
-WHAT? I ask.
She sighs and directs my attention to Courtney sprawled out on our bed asleep cuddling Pepe.
-DAMMIT I mutter under my breath knowing that if I try to move her she'll wake up clinging onto me with all her might.
Alison chuckles at my frustration and lays down next to Courtney.
I lay on the other side of the dog and try to take a quick nap before dinner.

This chapter was ehhh but that dumb fuck of a father tried to rape CeCe as well and Courtney and Pepe cockblocked emison 🤣
Enjoy 😊
-D