EVELYN DRAKE Part 2

CeCe's POV
-SPENCER I CAN EXPLAIN I say holding up my hand for her to wait.
-NO I'M TIRED OF EVERYONE LYING TO ME I DON'T NEED TO BE LOOKED OUT FOR SO HOW DO YOU KNOW HER CHARLOTTE? Spencer says in one whole breath.
-ALEX, ALEX DRAKE Alex says in a smart tone.
-WHAT? Spencer confusingly questions turning to see her twin.
-YOU KEEP CALLING ME HER AND MY NAME IS ALEX, ALEXANDRA TO BE PRECISE Alex states rolling her eyes at Spencer.
-OK DOWNTOWN ABBEY NO ONE REALLY CARES ABOUT YOUR NAME Hanna says.
Everyone turns to look at her and she nods her head taking that as her cue to sit down.
I sigh a few times and take in a couple of deep breaths before admitting to how Alex and I know each other.
I look to Spencer to see her standing with her arms crossed as if she's waiting impatiently.
-FINE I sigh out. I KNEW MELISSA AND SHE TOOK ME ON ONE OF HER ROAD TRIPS AND THE SECOND PLACE WE CAME WAS HERE I nervously say while playing with the plastic butter knife in my hand.
-WAIT WHY DID MELISSA DECIDE TO TAKE YOU ON HER ROAD TRIP? Alison asks stitching her eyebrows together.
I sigh again knowing that none of the girls knew what I'm about to tell them.
-BEFORE I MET JAKE I WENT TO SOME BAR AND BUMPED INTO MELISSA AND WE HAD A FEW FLINGS I say mumbling the last few words as low as possible.
I Cock my head up to see all of their faces and even Alex looks disgusted like she wants to throw up.
-THAT'S GROSS Aria quips.
-SO YOU AND MELISSA DID IT? Hanna shockingly asks with a grin on her face. GIVE ME THE DEETS NOW she adds.
-HANNA YOU ARE SO GAY Emily mumbles and Hanna playfully shoves her.
-AM NOT she whines.
-ARE TO Emily quips poking out her tongue.
-OKAY PLEASE SPARE ME THE DETAILS I DON'T WANNA KNOW Spencer says. YOU STILL DIDN'T SAY HOW YOU KNOW MARRY POPPINS she adds pointing to Alex.
-WHEN WE CAME HERE MELISSA CLAIMED THAT SHE OWED MARY SOME MONEY FROM AN OLD BET BUT WHEN SHE WENT TO THE BATHROOM I LOOKED IN THE ENVELOPE AND SAW A SHIT LOAD OF PICTURES OF YOU WITH A NOTE FROM YOUR DAD FOR MARY TO STAY AWAY I say. THEN ALEX WALKED IN AND I THOUGHT SHE WAS YOU BUT TURNS OUT SHE WAS MARY'S DAUGHTER, YOUR TWIN SO I GOT TO KNOW HER A LITTLE BUT MELISSA TOLD ME NOT TO SAY ANYTHING TO YOU ABOUT IT I add.
Spencer shakes her head in shame and walks away.
-BABE WAIT Aria calls out chasing behind her.
We all sit in silence not knowing what to say to each other.
Well that is until Hanna breaks the ice.
-SOO YOU AND MELISSA HUH? she questions smiling hard.
-SHUT UP HANNA I mutter and she laughs and sits back.
Alison's POV
After CeCe's little story time we all sat back down and waited for the old hag to wake up.
It was taking pretty long so I decided to lie my head in Emily's lap while she stroked my hair.
As soon as my eyes closed my mother comes out and tells us that we can see Evelyn now.
Not that I wanted to.
Spencer came back after Aria convinced her to and we all went in the room.
-OH YOU GUYS DIDN'T HAVE TO COME SEE ME Evelyn says lying in her hospital bed.
-REALLY? I ask. OK LETS GO I add.
Emily then grabs my arm and gives me a look while raising one eyebrow.
I growl under my breath and stand next to the hospital bed.
-HELLO I'M DOCTOR GOTTESMAN the doctor says. YOU EVELYN, NEED TO BE MORE CAREFUL he says going over why she had a stroke.
-SO IS SHE GONNA DIE OR NOT? I ask in a snotty tone.
-NOT FOR A WHILE ANYWAY he says. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY.
I let out a dry chuckle at his assumption that I care about her.
-I WAS ACTUALLY HOPING THAT SHE WOULD DIE I say giving him a fake smile.
The male doctor takes a quick look at me after hearing what just escaped my mouth.
He gives us all a look and then awkwardly exits the room.
Evelyn sits up and turns to give me a look as cold as ice.
I roll my eyes at her and get on my phone.
-OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH ALISON! mom yells snatching my phone from my hand. YOU BOTH ARE ACTING LIKE CHILDREN she adds.
-SHE STARTED IT I mutter throwing her my side eye.
-WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU HAD THAT DAMNED CHILD AND THEN MARRIED A COLORED LESBIAN WITH TWO LITTLE CARPET MUNCHIN' BABIES Evelyn says in a matter of fact tone.
-I HOPE YOU DIE ALONE IN YOUR BED AND GO STRAIGHT TO HELL YOU OLD WHORE I snap back. YOU HAVE ONE MORE TIME TO TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY I warn her.
Evelyn's face is shocked for a while before she reaches her hand up to slap me across my face.
I stand there shocked at first but seconds later I can feel my blood boiling with rage and I lift up my arm and do something I never thought I would do.
I slap her.