BABY TIME

3 MONTHS LATER
Hanna's POV
-ALI, EMILY WAKE UP! CECE'S HAVING THE BABY I shout running back and forth like a mad woman.
They both jump up and hop out of the bed.
Emily ends up falling and stepping on Courtney's Legos.
-FUCK! Emily groans out massaging her foot.
Courtney's mouth forms a giant "O" as she listens to her mom say a bad word.
Spencer runs in the house and yells at us from downstairs.
-LET'S GO! Spencer shouts.
I pick up Courtney and throw her over my shoulder as we all run down the stairs leaving the house.
Courtney begins to laugh thinking that I'm playing capture the monster with her again.
We all stayed at Emily's and Ali's last night so CeCe's water broke on their couch.
CeCe winches with pain as I grab her hand with my free one, calling Jake with the other.
Alison calls Jason, Jessica and even Charles while Aria drives us all to the hospital.
We all run into the hospital once there to get her a doctor.
-PREGNANT WOMAN IN LABOR Alison shouts causing several nurses to run over.
Someone puts CeCe in a wheelchair and rolls her away.
Alison follows behind entering the room with CeCe while the rest of us wait.
Alison's POV
-OKAY SHE'S ALREADY FULLY DILATED SHE HAS TO START PUSHING NOW a nurse in the room says.
We sit for a couple of minutes to wait for the doctor.
The doctor comes in and the process is about to start.
-CECE YOU HAVE TO PUSH I say to her as she squeezes my hand.
-I AM! she yells at me.
I've been through this before only it was me who was pushing and CeCe who was helping.
-WE SEE THE HEAD, A FEW MORE PUSHES AND YOUR BABY WILL BE OUT the doctor says.
-C'MON CE YOU GOT THIS JUST PUSH A COUPLE MORE TIMES AND IT'LL BE OVER I calmly state to my older sister.
-SHUT UP! YOU TRY PUSHING A BABY THE SIZE OF A WATERMELON OUT OF YOUR FUCKING CROTCH! CeCe yells now crying.
-I HAVE BEFORE ASSHOLE! I shout back getting aggravated at her lack of cooperation.
The doctor tells us to stop yelling and start pushing more.
Just then Jake runs into the room with scrubs on.
-SHIT! Jake says and immediately passes out after seeing everything down there.
While nurses try to get Jake back up the doctor tells CeCe to push two more times.
-THE HEAD IS OUT the female doctor calls out. ONE MORE BIG PUSH CHARLOTTE she adds.
CeCe screams and pushes once more before the room is filled with the cries of a newborn baby.
-CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY BABY BOY she says cleaning the baby and handing him to CeCe.
Jake finally wakes up and looks at his new son.
-HE'S BEAUTIFUL CeCe whispers rubbing his hairless head.
-YEAH, WE DID IT BABY Jake says kissing CeCe and then the baby.
I think back to four years ago when I was in the same position, only I was alone.
There was no one to love me like Jake loves CeCe.
This time around it'll be different.
I have Emily and she has me, We have each other.
I'm cut out of my thoughts by the doctor asking about the baby's name.
-BENTLEY JORDAN GUZMAN CeCe states giving Bentley Jake's last name.
I smile at the happy family before going out to get everyone.
Everyone quickly stands up when they see me walk out.
-IT'S A BOY I say smiling.
They all cheer and applaud before following me into the room.
CeCe informs everyone of his name and they all wash their hands before holding him.
I suddenly feel a arm wrap around my waist.
I look up to see Emily smiling at me.
We both look back to our friends and Courtney is sitting on the bed holding Bentley.
-COURTNEY IS GONNA BE A GREAT BIG SISTER Emily says reminding me of our decision to have another baby.
My smile grows ten times larger before Emily leans down to give me a chaste kiss.
Hanna then slaps Jake's arm.
Jake just stares at her in confusion.
-YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MARRY HER FIRST Hanna says. NOW BABY BENTLEY IS A BASTARD she whispers quite loudly.
We all burst out into laughter at our friends choice of words.
I can't wait. I think to myself.
Emily's POV
Everyone left hospital to go home except for Jessica, Jason, Charles, Ali and I.
Ali and I left Courtney with Charles while we slipped out of the room to go take a walk.
-I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S ACTUALLY HERE I say in awe.
Alison smiles at me and holds her hand out.
-I BELIEVE YOU OWE ME FIFTY BUCKS Alison says referring to our bet on the gender of the baby.
I playfully shove her before turning the corner.
I stop walking as I see a sign with all the floor levels on it.
I smile to myself as I read one aloud.
-FERTILITY LEVEL I read turning around to look at Alison.
Alison takes my hand and starts to drag me to the elevator.
We get to the fertility level and we schedule an appointment for Alison and me.
We've decided on using my eggs and a sperm donor to impregnate Ali.
After meeting and talking with the doctor everything is set up.
Alison and I make our way to the elevator to go back upstairs.
When in the elevator Alison keeps staring at me.
-WHAT? I question now giggling.
She walks closer to me and stops right in front of me.
As our faces are inches apart Alison reaches over me to push the big red emergency stop button on the elevator.
Before I could ask her what was wrong she passionately connects our lips making sure they move in perfect sync.
Alison swipes the tip of her tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance.
I proudly allow her to dominate, letting her tongue roam freely in my mouth.
I drop my hand down in Alison's leggings but she removes it.
-LET ME Alison whispers.
She lowers her right hand into my underwear and starts to circle her fingers in a slow motion.
-I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, ALI I quietly moan out.
She stares into my eyes with nothing but love pulling me into her closer, if possible.
-I LOVE YOU TOO Alison mumbles against my lips.
While pleasuring me still Alison starts to cry.
I cup her face and wipe her tears away before pulling her into a deep loving kiss.
There's no need to ask her what's wrong because I already know.
She's happy.
As we kiss I start to feel myself reaching my peak.
It wasn't steamy and sexy like our usual sex sessions because we're not having sex, we're making love.
I gasp for air as I stare into Alison's eyes allowing my love juices to run down her fingers.
We kiss one more time before fixing ourselves up and walking out of the elevator.
Before we enter CeCe's room I stifle out a small laugh.
-WE JUST MADE LOVE IN AN ELEVATOR I whisper to Alison who is now laughing as well.
-WHEN YOU'RE IN LOVE THAT CAN HAPPEN ANYWHERE Alison says pecking my lips and winking at me while walking into the room.
This girl drives me crazy. But I don't wanna be sane if this is what crazy feels like.

Aww you guys 😭 how cute is Bentley? And emison is having another baby soon 😏
-D