GOOD MORNING

Emily's POV
-MMM Alison mumbles out still in her slumber.
I slide down underneath the covers slightly making space for my face between Alison's legs.
Using my thumb I slowly slide Alison's royal blue laced panties to the side, gliding up and down her folds with my middle finger.
After a couple of minutes of teasing I remove her panties leaving her in nothing but her bra.
I glance up from under the covers once more to make sure she was still sleeping.
Once I see that she is I dive my tongue deep into her, licking her afterwards only adding to the wetness.
-MMMM Alison moans out again, a little louder than before.
-GOOD MORNING BABY I say sliding up to kiss her lips.
Alison's eyes flutter open and then go wide after remembering where we are.
-EM..EMILY she grunts after I return my mouth to her soaking wet core. COURTNEY Alison adds while grabbing a handful of my hair.
-SHE'S DOWNSTAIRS WITH ARIA AND JASON I say in between licking and sucking.
Alison eyes begin to roll back as she throws her head back into the pillows.
-SHIT! EM JUST FUCK ME Alison moans out while I taste her sweetness.
With that I head back up to Alison's face while my hands find their way to her pulsating core.
-TELL ME YOU LOVE ME I say as I rub her clit in a circular motion.
-I LOV...OOOH Alison gasps as I instantly shove two fingers into her tight hole.
I pick up the speed, thrusting in and out of her while curling my fingers hitting her g-spot.
-SAY IT! SAY I LOVE YOU EMILY! I quietly yell into her ear before sucking on the pulse of her neck earning several moans from her.
As soon as I feel Alison's walls begin to tighten up around my fingers I quickly add another, still pumping fast.
-DAMN IT EM I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU, I'M GONNA COME Alison yells now arching her back off of the bed.
-YEAH? I ask. COME FOR ME I whisper before placing my mouth onto hers to prevent any screaming.
As soon as I kiss her lips Alison moans into my mouth, releasing herself all on my hands.
-I LOVE YOU she says as soon as she comes down from her high.
-I LOVE YOU TOO I say crashing down on my side of the bed.
I soon fall asleep laying skin to skin with Alison who is still wide awake.
Alison's POV
After seeing that Emily is asleep I slowly get up from the bed trying not to wake her.
That was a great way to wake up. I just wish it wouldn't have happened after killing my father.
I slide on my short shorts and Emily's old swim shirt and head out the room.
-TELL ME YOU GUYS DIDN'T JUST DO THAT IN MY GUEST ROOM Spencer says as I shut the the door behind me walking into the hallway.
-OKAY! WE DIDN'T DO IT IN YOUR GUEST ROOM I sarcastically say smiling at her while walking down the stairs.
Spencer shakes her head and follows behind me heading into the living room.
-MAMA Courtney says lifting her arms for me to pick her up.
-HEY BABY GIRL! I say picking Courtney up from the couch next to Aria. HEY AR, HEY JASON I add before turning to see Allison eating a bowl of cereal.
-SHE'S CUTE ALI Allison says.
-DON'T CALL ME THAT AND WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? I question in a snappy tone.
Allison stands up from her cereal and walks over to hug me.
-GET THE HELL OFF OF ME! I scream making Courtney cry.
-SORRY Allison says backing up a little.
-SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO I snap while cradling a crying Courtney.
Allison looks down at her feet and back up again.
-COME ON ALI Allison says staring at me and Courtney.
I place Courtney down on the counter top and storm over to Allison's face.
-COME ON WHAT ALLISON?! YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND AGAIN AND CALL ME ALI LIKE SHIT IS NORMAL? IT'S NOT! GET OUT! I scream causing everyone to run into the kitchen.
-SEE SCOTT THIS IS YOUR FAULT Hanna says. NO ONE TOLD YOU TO COME OR BRING HER the blonde adds.
Scott glares at Hanna before speaking.
-ALLISON WE DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THIS COME ON Scott says pulling her arm.
-WAIT! Allison yells snatching her arm back. ALI I'M SORRY OKAY I LOVE YOU she adds.
Emily steps closer now looking confused, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.
-I'M SORRY YOU WHAT? Emily questions looking at Allison. ALISON WHAT'S GOING ON? she asks now glaring at me.
-NOTHING I JUST WANT HER GONE I say lying.
-NO NOT LIKE THAT Allison scoffs pulling out her phone. LOOK ALI AND I WERE BEST FRIENDS BACK IN RIVERDALE Allison says showing them a picture.

 LOOK ALI AND I WERE BEST FRIENDS BACK IN RIVERDALE Allison says showing them a picture

I roll my eyes, pick Courtney back up and walk over to the couch to sit down.
-OH HOW CUTE ALI! Hanna says in awe. AND LOOK AT THOSE FAT CHEEKS, COURTNEY LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU she adds walking over to me to pinch my cheeks.
I quickly smack her hand and she scowls at me pouting and walking away.
-IT WAS A COMPLIMENT GOSH Hanna snarls rolling her eyes.
-NOT THE POINT HANNA Spencer says looking up from the phone at the blonde.
After everyone is done looking at the picture Allison comes and sits next to me.
-ALISON I'M SORRY Allison states touching my knee.
I look down at her hand and back at her telling her to move it.
-OK SO WHAT DID YOU DO? Aria questions standing next to Jason.
-OH THAT'S EASY a voice says coming from upstairs. SHE'S A FAKE BITCH CeCe says walking over to Allison with her arms folded.
-HEY CECE Allison says giving her a small smile.
-I TRUSTED HER WITH MY SECRET AND THEN SHE TOLD EVERYONE THAT I WAS PREGNANT BY MY DAD AND THEN STOPPED BEING MY FRIEND FOR NO REASON I say holding back my tears.
Now that Courtney is fast asleep in my arms from me rocking her back and forth, I lay her down on the couch next to me.
-ALI I PROMISE IT WASN'T ME THAT TOLD! Allison says now crying. IT WAS BRITTANY. I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO YOU, YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND she adds. AND AS FAR AS ME NOT SPEAKING TO YOU MY DAD SWITCHED ALL MY CLASSES AND TOOK MY PHONE BECAUSE HE SAID HE DIDN'T WANT ME HANGING AROUND A PREGNANT FIFTEEN YEAR OLD.
By now Allison is bawling uncontrollably and so am I.
-I HAD A HUGE FIGHT WITH MY DAD AFTER MOM DIED AND RAN TO YOUR PLACE BUT IT WAS TOO LATE, YOUR FAMILY MOVED Allison states. ALI PLEASE BELIEVE ME I'M SORRY the Brunette says now hugging me.
-I NEEDED YOU ALLISON I sob hugging her back. YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU WEREN'T THERE I add.
-I KNOW AND I'M REALLY SORRY ALI PLEASE FORGIVE ME she says wiping her eyes.
I stay quiet for a while before nodding my head and hugging her again.
-I FORGIVE YOU I say wiping my tears too. LOOK AT US CRYING LIKE BABIES I add now laughing.
-I KNOW Allison laughs now sniffling. AND SPEAKING OF BABIES LOOK AT THIS LITTLE BEAUTY she says rubbing Courtney's head.
I smile and Allison hugs me yet again earning death glares from Emily.
-UMM I THINK THAT'S ENOUGH HUGGING Emily says pulling Allison off of me.
-ALLISON THIS IS MY FIANCÉ EMILY I say chuckling and showing off my ring.
Allison's eyes grow wide and hug the both of us.
-OMG YOU'RE ENGAGED she says pulling away admiring the diamond.
-YEAH SHE'S ENGAGED Emily says grabbing my waist.
Allison stares at Emily and then giggles.
-EMILY I'M NOT GAY AS YOU CAN SEE Allison says grabbing Scott's hand pulling him in for a kiss.
-GOOD Emily says in a stern voice.
I quickly pull Emily in for a kiss smiling onto her lips.
-I LOVE YOU EM DON'T WORRY I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU IF YOU DO THAT EVERY MORNING I say laughing.
Emily's cheeks flush bright red as she bites her lip.
-I LOVE YOU ALI Allison states grabbing my hand.
-I LOVE YOU TOO ALLI I smile before pulling away from Emily and grabbing Allison's other hand.

What did you guys think of this chapter?
-D