LIGHTHOUSE

I'll be changing my update days. Usually I don't write on Tuesdays because of pll but it's only fair to change that since our beloved show is coming to an end very soon.
Spencer's POV
-TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH TO FIND ME Ian says while switching the lights on.
It would be a great idea if all of us would fight him together but I decide that there's an easier way.
Talking.
-EMUWY! A voice loudly mumbles from the corner.
We all turn our heads in that direction to see Paige tied up with duck tape on her hands and mouth.
Aria tries to move to go help her but Alison holds her back, leaving Paige there.
-ALI WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING Emily whispers.
-JUST WAIT I say to the girls.
I carefully step a little closer to Ian as I begin to talk.
-IAN WHY? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? WHY DID YOU HURT MELISSA? I ask.
Ian lets out a sinister laugh before getting serious.
-YOUR SISTER DESERVED IT He says.  SHE LEFT ME FOR THAT NURSE WREN he spat.
-SO DON'T YOU THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE THAT UP WITH WREN AND NOT PAIGE Hanna snaps.
-HAN WAIT! I yell turning around to look at her. JUST WAIT.
I turn my attention back to Ian.
-LOOK, WHAT MELISSA DID WAS WRONG BUT YOU KILLED HER IAN! I shout. YOU KILLED THE ONLY SISTER I HAD AND SHE'S NOT COMING BACK I softly say.
Ian laughs again before turning on the cameras behind him.
On each camera is someone we all love.
-BOO HOO Ian fake cries. I GOT HER he says pointing to Paige. THEN I'LL GET THEM Ian adds pointing to the cameras with Mona and Caleb, Allison, Scott and Courtney, Toby, Jason, Charles, CeCe, Ezra, Mike, Stiles, and all of our Parents.
-I SWEAR YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH ANY OF THEM OR I'LL...
-OR YOU'LL WHAT EMILY? Ian questions cutting her off.
Ian then turns around to face the cameras and we all attack him from behind.
While fighting him a gunshot is heard nearby, very nearby.
We all back up to see Ian holding a gun in the air.
As we all slowly back up Ian takes off running.
Aria and I help to untie Paige, Emily and Alison chase behind Ian and Hanna tries to get signal to call 911.
Emily's POV
As I run after Ian I hear footsteps behind me.
I see Ian run into the lighthouse and I finally stop to see Alison.
-ALI GO BACK I tell her.
Alison shakes her head no.
-NO EMILY I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITHOUT YOU she says out of breath.
I grab her hand with one of mines and cup her face with my other.
-ALISON GO BACK NOW, I'LL BE FINE I assure her mostly trying to convince myself. I LOVE YOU JUST GO.
Alison nods her head and kisses me before running away.
I run up the stairs of the light tower until I reach the top.
When I get up there I see no signs of Ian.
I quickly pull out my phone to dial 911 but I have no signal.
-C'MON, C'MON C'MON I whisper as my phone still says searching for signal.
Suddenly I hear a creek in the door down the stairs.
I search around and there's still no sign of Ian.
I look back down at my phone.
-C'MON, C'MON I beg the phone.
As soon as I receive signal I dial out to the police.
-NINE ONE ONE WHAT IS THE NATURE OF YOUR EMERGENCY the voice says over the phone.
I glance up from the phone after hearing a stern breath.
When I turn around I'm met by Ian.
I gasp and he quickly attacks me.
Somehow during the time we were wrestling for our lives I managed to pry the switch blade out of his hand, knocking him and it to the floor.
I quickly grab the knife and try to run but he gets up and attacks me again.
-COME HERE, WHERE YA GOING? Ian questions before grabbing me and throwing me into the giant light holder.
We continue to fight for a few moments more until I eventually end up piercing the knife through his stomach.
Ian drops to the floor with blood spewing from his stomach.
In that moment I stand there with the knife still in my hand all I could think about was Alison and Courtney.
I begin to sob and cry as I watch Ian's lifeless body in front of me.
-EMILY! I hear someone call out.
I turn halfway around still crying to see Caleb.
-EMILY Caleb says.
I take a full turn and drop the blade as Caleb approaches me.
I sob loudly as Caleb places his gun down to bring me in for a hug.
When I hug him my hands begin to shake as I see the blood layered over my skin.
-IT'S ALRIGHT, IT'S OKAY Caleb whispers.
This is the second person I've killed. I think to myself.
Hanna's POV
The girls told me to go and wait for Caleb and Mona so that's what I'm doing.
While walking back to the spot we met at before someone runs into me knocking me straight to the ground.
It's Alison.
-ALI WHAT THE HELL? ARE YOU TRYING OUT FOR FOOTBALL OR SOMETHING? I ask clearly annoyed.
Alison stands back up and helps me up as well.
-SORRY I DIDN'T SEE YOU Alison mumbles.
I can tell something is wrong with her.
I dust myself off before grabbing both of her hands.
-HEY, WHAT'S WRONG? I ask trying to get her to look at me.
Right before she could tell me what was wrong we both hear gunshots.
-EMILY! Alison screams taking off running.
I chase after her but she's faster than me.
-ALI, WAIT! I call out but she just keeps running.
The next thing I know we're running in the direction of the lighthouse.
When we get there cop cars are already surrounding the tower.
-MISS YOU CAN'T GO IN THERE one officer says blocking us from getting through.
-MOVE MY WIFE IS IN THERE Alison says trying to push her way through.
I drag Alison away and pull her into a hug.
-I NEED TO SEE HER, WHY ISN'T HE LETTING ME SEE HER? Alison cries out getting more anxious by the second.
-IT'S OKAY, EMILY IS FINE I say but she just continues to cry. LOOK AT ME EM IS OK I say to her trying to calm her down.
Just then Aria, Spencer and Paige runs up behind us.
-WHAT'S GOING ON? Paige questions.
No one answers since we're all so focused on the door of the lighthouse.
After a couple of minutes the paramedics come out dragging a body bag on a stretcher.
Alison starts to breathe heavy before breaking down.
-IT'S OKAY ALI SHE'S COMING Aria tells her.
We all eye the door again for a sign of Emily.
Nothing.
As a group of cops walk by, blocking the door we see a silhouette of a body walking through.
-EM! Alison yells going under the caution tape.
Emily spots Alison and runs halfway to her.
They meet and wrap their arms around each other before Alison cups her face and kisses her a couple of times.
I smile to myself and release a deep breath knowing that my best friend is alive.
-DID YOU EVER MEET UP WITH CALEB AND MONA? Spencer questions while Aria and Paige stare at Emily and Alison kissing.
I turn around to face the taller slim Brunette.
-NO I GUESS THEY'RE ON THEIR WAY I quip turning back around to the lighthouse.
While watching our friends hug and kiss for the millionth time I see the paramedics dragging out another stretcher.
When I see who it is on the stretcher my knees go weak.
-CALEB! NO! I cry out almost falling to the ground being caught by Aria and Spencer.
The paramedics pull him over to the truck, stopping before lifting the stretcher.
-CALEB! I call out again now bawling.
Caleb is put into the ambulance truck before the paramedics shut the double doors and pull off.
Alison quickly runs over to me and the girls form a group hug around me while Emily still answers the questions for the police.
-I CAN'T DO THIS RIGHT NOW I hear Emily say. PLEASE JUST LET ME TALK TO MY FRIEND she adds.
Paige then walks up to Emily and places her hand on her shoulder.
-GO TO THEM, I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT Paige says to her.
Emily listens and runs to us.
I spot her and open my arms for her to hug me.
-I'M SO SORRY Emily whispers now clashing her body into mine.
I sob audibly until Mona runs over to us.
-HANNA WHAT'S WRONG? she asks.
When I continue to cry Mona looks around and sees that Caleb is missing.
We all form another group hug again before Mona Speaks up.
-GUYS WE HAVE TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL Mona states.
We all get into our cars and drive in the direction of the Rosewood hospital.
Once at the hospital we run inside and ask for Caleb Rivers.
-HE'S IN SURGERY PLEASE HAVE A SEAT AND WAIT UNTIL THE DOCTOR COMES OUT the receptionist tells us.
Walking into the waiting room we see Allison, Scott and Courtney.
Courtney runs over to her parents with her pajamas on and her teddy in her hands.
I sit in the chair with the others and wait for any news on Caleb.
-HE'LL BE FINE Spencer tells me. GET SOME REST AND I'LL WAKE YOU WHEN THE DOCTOR COMES OUT.
I do just that, falling asleep for maybe 45 minutes before being met by the doctors.
-FAMILY OF CALEB RIVERS the Female doctor says walking over to us.
We all jump up quickly to hear what she has to say.

To be Continued....
Happy PLL DAY BABIES 🅰️
-D