I HATE YOU

EMILY'S POV
-IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO? I ask stepping closer to her, now directly in front of her face.
Alison looks in a different direction until she turns to look me right in the eyes.
She stays silent for a few seconds allowing her eyes to become glossy.
-YES she states in a low voice.
although I feel like my heart was just shattered into a million pieces I don't move.
-WELL THAT'S TOO BAD BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE THIS TIME I quickly exclaim. WHY WON'T YOU JUST FORGIVE ME ALREADY ALI GOSH I APOLOGIZED LIKE 3 MILLION TIMES I shout.
-FORGIVE YOU? she scoffed. YOU DESTROYED ME EMILY I OPENED UP TO YOU I ALLOWED MYSELF TO TRUST YOU AND AS YOU CAN SEE I DON'T NORMALLY DO THAT. I HATE YOU she yells back now crying.
Those three words hurt me and I never thought that they would come out of Alison's mouth but I'm still not leaving.
As Ali quickly gathered her purse she attempted to storm out only failing this time.
- YOU HATE ME BUT I LOVE YOU I say as I grip her wrist to turn her back around.
-LET GO EMILY she quips. JUST LET ME GO Alison whimpers through tears.
-NO I slightly murmur while taking several glances from her face to her body and back again.
Damn she looks so fucking good. The tad bit of weight she put on really compliments her. Her breasts and ass looks good too. Fuck I love this girl.
I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Alison whisper something.
-I HATE YOU she whispers again only looking down this time.
-I LOVE YOU I say after lifting her head with my finger slowly leaning in connecting our lips.
Alison's lips doesn't respond at first but to my surprise after maybe 3 seconds she begins to deepen the kiss.
-I LOVE YOU TOO she manages to whimper out while sobbing uncontrollably.
Those four words alone sent me into action mode.
I quickly wrap Alison's legs around my waist lifting her with both hands propped underneath her ass.
-I'M SORRY I breathe out while not breaking the kiss.
Alison just nods her head as we fall back onto the bed causing me to accidentally bite her lip.
She lets out a small moan and I allow my tongue to enter her mouth gaining complete dominance.
-I MISSED YOU Alison says now breathing heavily as I move from her lips to her neck nibbling and sucking on her pulse.
I quickly begin to remove her clothes as she does the same to me until we hear the door open.
-E..EMILY Alison stutters pushing me off of her when she sees Paige standing in the doorway in complete silence.
I stop and turn to the door only to see my soon to be ex girlfriend walk out.
-YOU SHOULD GO AFTER HER Alison states as I rake both my hands through my hair.
-NO I quickly say turning to look back to the love of my life.
-EMILY...she begins
-I TOLD YOU I'M NOT LEAVING YOU AGAIN ALI, I MEANT IT I say cutting her off now staring into her ocean blue orbs.
A small smile appears across her face before she starts to passionately kiss me again.
I continue to remove the rest of her clothes until she is fully naked.
I stare down at the beautiful blonde below me and let a tear escape my eye.
-IT'S OKAY she says wiping the single tear away with her thumb.
I then begin to kiss her while my hand finds it's way to her slit gently rubbing up and down earning small moans from Alison as she continues kissing me.
ALISON'S POV
I woke up this morning to the sound of Courtney's laugh for some strange reason since she's back at home with her uncle Jason.
As my eyes flutter open I see Emily sitting beside the bed watching a video I took of Courtney on her 2nd birthday.
I immediately smile when I think back to the night before when me and Emily made love for the first time in a year.
-HEY Emily says once she realizes my eyes are open. YOU STILL HAVE THE SAME PASSCODE she states pointing to my phone.
-05/23 I say while taking the phone from her placing it on the bed.
-THE DATE OF OUR FIRST KISS Emily mumbles while giving me her famous cheeky grin.
-YUP I say standing up to lean in and kiss her.
In the midst of me kissing her I suddenly felt nauseous so I quickly ran into the bathroom to throw up.
-HAD TO MUCH TO DRINK LAST NIGHT? Emily questions while laughing.
While leaning over the toilet I think back to CeCe's question when we pulled up to the building yesterday.
"ARE YOU GONNA TELL HER?" was the question she asked.
-I DIDN'T DRINK LAST NIGHT I whisper so she wouldn't hear me but she did.
-ALI YOU HAD LIKE 6 CUPS she says while chuckling at me.
-I HAD TWO SHOTS THAT'S HARDLY A CUP I state after throwing up again.
-SO WHY ARE YOU PUKING SO MUCH? Emily questions while still laughing. CAN'T HOLD YOUR LIQUOR she adds.
After replaying CeCe's question over and over in my head I finally stand up from the toilet to say something.
-I'M PREGNANT I say in a low voice facing away from her in embarrassment.
-WH..WHAT? she stutters.
-I'M PREGNANT EMILY I repeat causing her to stumble on her words.
-ARE.. ARE YOU SURE? she questions.
I nod my head in response while Emily stands in silence.

OOOOH PLOT TWIST lol 😂 How do you guys think Emily will react? COMMENT BELOW 👇🏽
Enjoy 😊