YOURS, MINE & OURS

1 MONTH LATER
EMILY'S POV
It's already been a month since I was introduced to Courtney and I've got to say I love the kid already.
I wake up around 9am not ready to get out of bed so I just lay there thinking.
Courtney turns 1 next week so I have to plan a surprise party.
Everything is planned out and I'm getting the spot for the party today so after that I can relax for the day.
Ring-Ring-Ring
The phone rings as I begin to FaceTime Alison.
When Ali answers the call I see her smiling.
-HEY I WAS JUST THINKING OF YOU Alison exclaims.
-HEY BABE I say blowing her a kiss. WHERE'S COURTNEY? I ask smiling hard.
-YOU CALLED JUST FOR COURTNEY? she asks. YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE? she questions as she pokes out her lip.
-YEAH BABE I DO, I JUST LOVE COURT MORE I tease while laughing.
Alison's jaw drops while holding a smile.
-THANKS A LOT BABE she says flicking me off.
-I LOVE YOU TOO CUTIE I say. NOW PUT MY GIRL ON THE PHONE I add.
A tired Courtney grabs the phone holding it to her ear upside down.
-NO COURT, LOOK I'M RIGHT HERE I say while waving my hands in the camera.
She looks down at the phone finding me and suddenly smiles then screams
-EMEWY in the cutest baby voice.
-HI BUG I say to the almost 1 year old.
Courtney presses the phone against her lips trying her best to give me a kiss but all she does is soak the camera with her spit.
I laugh as the baby bounces up and down dropping the phone.
-WHEN ARE YOU COMING OVER? Alison asks picking up the phone. I HAVE TO GET BACK BEFORE MY MOM FIGURES OUT IM AT CECE'S she states.
-I'LL BE THERE SOON I say. I JUST HAVE TO DO SOMETHING FIRST.
-DO WHAT? Alison asks lifting one brow.
-DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT I say smiling. I HAVE TO GO I LOVE YOU I say hanging up the phone when I see someone knocking on my car window.

ALISON'S POV
-DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT Emily says with a huge grin on her face. I HAVE TO GO I LOVE YOU she says hanging up the phone before I could say I love you back.
  She's so sneaky. I'm not worried though. I think to myself while shaking my head smiling. Emily would never hurt me. 
-DID YOU TELL MOM YET? I hear a voice question knocking me out of my trance. 
I turn to se CeCe standing there looking at me and Courtney.
-NOT YET I say shaking my head.
-WHEN ARE YOU GOI---
-I'LL TELL HER TODAY CECE I say in an annoyed tone letting out a sigh. 
I sit there biting my fingernails until a thought pops into my head causing me to jump up.
-WHY DON'T YOU LET ME TAKE HER FOR THE DAY I say running over to CeCe. THAT WAY I CAN TELL MOM ABOUT HER WHILE INTRODUCING THEM.
-SURE CeCe says, SHE'S YOUR KID. GO CRAZY. 
I smile as CeCe walks out of the room.
-LETS GO SEE EMMY, THEN YOU'LL FINALLY MEET GRANDMA I say while picking Courtney up off of the bed.
I get Courtney ready then we head out of the door.

EMILY'S POV
I get a call from Alison asking me where I am and that her and Courtney wants to see me.
-ACTUALLY YOU CALLED ME AT THE RIGHT TIME I say to Alison. I WANNA SHOW YOU SOMETHING I add.
I give Alison the address to where I am before hanging up.
-HURRY BABE I say before pressing the end call button.
20 minutes later Alison pulls up getting herself and Courtney out of the car.
-WHY'D YOU CALL ME HERE? Alison asks with a confused look on her face.
-COME INSIDE I say grabbing Courtney out of her hands.
When we get inside Alison's jaw practically drops to the floor.
-WHOSE HOUSE IS THIS? she asks.
-IT'S YOURS I say smiling. WELL TECHNICALLY IT'S OURS.
-BUT IT'S A HOUSE EMILY! HOW? she asks with tears forming in her eyes.
-ARMY KID SAVINGS I say while putting Courtney in her baby walker.
We look around the already furnished 3 bedroom house before noticing that Courtney had fallen asleep in her walker.
I pick up Courtney to lay her in the bed, then turn around to see Alison staring at me.
-WHAT'S WRONG? I ask as I walk over towards her.
-I LOVE YOU Alison whispers. I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU she adds.
-I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU AS WELL MY DEAR I say leaning in for a kiss.
Alison pulls on my shirt leading me into what will soon be our bedroom.
She pushes me on the bed straddling me as we kiss.
-ALI COURTNEY IS IN THE OTHER ROOM I say in between kisses.
-SHE'S ASLEEP Alison says while pulling down my shorts.
-WHAT IF SHE... OH FUCK! I say in a loud moan.
Alison puts one hand over my mouth while kissing and rubbing my center.
-SHH she says now entering two fingers inside of me.
I let out a few small moans throwing my head back and rolling my eyes into the back of my head.
Alison pumps faster causing me to scream her name.
-ALISON I scream in pleasure now covering my face with my hands.
-I LOVE WHEN YOU SAY MY NAME Alison whispers gripping my breasts and biting my earlobe.
-MMM I moan pulling her face into mine for a kiss as she bites down on my lip from me pumping my fingers inside of her causing my lip to bleed.
Once we both reach our high we lay there panting trying to catch our breaths.
We cuddle for a while until Alison's phone rings making her and Courtney leave.

Sorry for being so inactive and not updating. I got really busy but I promise I'll double the update today since I made you guys wait.