JEALOUS

1 YEAR LATER
Alison's POV
-GOOD MORNING I say to Emily as she walks in the house. HOW WAS WORK TODAY? I ask.
Emily ignores me as if I'm not even in the room and walks right past me.
She's still mad about last night I guess.
~Flashback~
-HEY SPENCE WHERE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND? WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR LIKE AN HOUR I yell over the loud thumping music in the club.
-SHE'S COMING JUST WAIT Spencer yells back. I'LL GO CALL AGAIN she says getting up with Alex to go to the front entrance.
Looking in every direction to check out the scenery around me I see a bottle girl walking towards us.
She has on this tight black mini skirt with a white ripped tank top that reads Feed Me across her boobs.
Now standing in front of us she leans down putting napkins and drinks on the table while giving Emily a perfect view of her tits.
I notice how Emily's eyes glance down then back up quickly as if she's uncomfortable.
-DO YOU GUYS NEED ANYTHING ELSE? the bottle girl questions no one in particular.
-NO, THANKS ANYWAY Me, Hanna and CeCe say back to her.
Allison, Lydia and Hayden couldn't come tonight, something about Liam being put into head lead on his team at Danby.
-HOW ABOUT YOU? she asks Emily who is clearly trying her best not to look at her.
I look down and see that her hand is lying comfortably on top of Emily's hand.
This bitch obviously wants to die.
-I'M GOOD, THANKS Emily quips removing her hand from under the girls.
-ARE YOU SURE? I CAN GET YOU WHATEVER YOU NEED she flirts putting her hand on Emily's shoulder.
-SHE SAID SHE'S FINE NOW MOVE YOUR FUCKING HAND BEFORE I ACCIDENTALLY BREAK IT I growl out giving her a death glare.
-IS THAT A THREAT? she asks in a snotty tone of voice.
-NO, IT'S A PROMISE I say. DO YOU WANNA TRY ME? I ask putting on my biggest smile.
In my ear I hear Emily telling me to calm down but it's too late, I'm already in red mode.
the girl glares back at me and lays her hand on Emily's arm making me get up and spill the candle wax from the table candles all on her.
-WHAT THE FUCKKKK!!! she screeches.
-OOPS IT WAS AN ACCIDENT MY HANDS JUST KINDA DO WHATEVER THEY PLEASE YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GO BEFORE I ACCIDENTALLY PUNCH THE LIVI...
-STOP IT! Emily yells earning a smirk from me.
As the girl walks away with a tray of drinks CeCe puts her foot out tripping her and making her fall flat to the ground.
-SORRY... ACCIDENT CeCe says with a grin on her face.
Emily then looks to me and storms out of the club.
~End Of Flashback~
-ARE YOU SERIOUSLY STILL MAD AT ME? I ask. SHE WAS FLIRTING WITH YOU, WAS I SUPPOSED TO SIT BACK AND JUST WATCH? I rhetorically ask.
-I WAS HANDLING IT ALI, IT WASN'T LIKE I WAS FLIRTING BACK Emily annoyingly says. YOU ACTED LIKE A WILD TEENAGER IN THE CAFETERIA BEFORE HOME ROOM she says kissing Dylan and Corey still not looking at me.
-OH DON'T GIVE ME THAT I'M UNIMPEACHABLE BULLSHIT EMILY I SAW YOU LOOK AT HER I argue.
Emily does a quick spin turning around
to scowl at me.
I can't believe she's being so stubborn, if it was the other way around she'd do the same thing.
-WHATEVER Emily scoffs picking up the twins walking upstairs to see Courtney.
-WHAT'S WRONG WITH MOMMY? Courtney questions walking down the stairs into the kitchen.
-UGHH I blow out. NOTHING I respond before giving my daughter a toothy smile.
A FEW HOURS LATER
Emily's POV
Alison and I still aren't speaking, we haven't been speaking since our fight earlier which really sucks because tonight is girls night and I'm sure they'll pick up on our energy.
I can't believe she actually thinks I was looking at that girl.
I drove Courtney to Brooke's house for a sleepover and the twins are upstairs sleeping.
The girls came over like an hour ago and we all decided that we were too tired from school to actually go out tonight, so we're staying in watching movies and Sex In The City.
-BABE, CAN YOU PASS ME A WATER? Alison questions.
-HAYDEN CAN YOU PASS HER A WATER PLEASE I say even though I'm sitting right next to the bottles.
From the corner of my eye I see Alison turn her body to stare at me.
The girls give us both a look before directing their attention back to the tv.
-CAN YOU NOT ACT LIKE A CHILD RIGHT NOW? Alison whispers trying to get me to look at her.
Not wanting to see her I keep my eyes glued on the movie, ignoring the fact that she's inches away from me.

-OK WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH YOU TWO? Hanna asks pausing the movie.
-NOTHING...WE'RE PEACHY I sarcastically say waiting for her to play the film again.
-EM WILL YOU LOOK AT ME FOR A SEC Ali begs through whispers after Hanna presses play.
I turn my eyes for a literal second to see my wife before turning back around.
She said a second.
-EMILY! Alison yells making everyone look at us.
-TALK IT OUT Aria sighs taking the remote control from Hanna to pause it.
I stay quiet as I watch all nine girls walk into the kitchen.
(Hanna, Aria, Spencer, CeCe, Mona, Alex, Allison, Lydia, Hayden)
Once they all are out of hearing range I sit up and maneuver around to face Alison.
-WHAT? I snap.
-I'M SORRY ALRIGHT Alison says. CAN WE PLEASE NOT FIGHT ANYMORE? she begs
-YOU STILL DON'T TRUST ME DO YOU? I ask.
Alison furrows her eyebrows looking as if she doesn't know what I'm talking about.
I stare at her waiting for an answer but I don't get one, instead I'm still getting a confused face.
-THE LYDIA THING I quip. EVEN AFTER MARRYING YOU AND STAYING A HUNDRED AND TEN PERCENT COMMITTED TO YOU AND OUR KIDS YOU STILL DON'T TRUST ME... HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO NAIL IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU, YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON I WANT AND I ONLY LOVE YOU ALISON I frustratingly state.
Before Alison could even open her mouth to talk Lydia walks into the room sitting down beside the both of us.
We both turn our heads giving her a "really? Now?" Look.
-I HEARD EVERYTHING Lydia says. LOOK WHAT I DID IN HIGH SCHOOL WAS A MISTAKE ALISON AND I'M TRULY SORRY FOR THAT, OVER THE YEARS YOU AND EMILY HAVE GROWN TO BE MY FAMILY AND I DON'T WANNA MESS THAT UP. I REGRET EVERYTHING THAT YEAR, I WAS CRUEL AND A BITCH BUT I'VE CHANGED AND SO HAVE YOU she sighs out the last part. EMILY LOVES YOU SHE ALWAYS DID AND SHE ALWAYS WILL, SHE'LL NEVER CHOOSE ANYONE OVER YOU SO BELIEVE HER WHEN SHE SAYS SHE ONLY WANTS YOU. I'M SO SORRY ALI she says hugging Alison.
Lydia walks back into the kitchen and leaves us Alone again.
I look at Alison again waiting for her to say something.
Everything Lydia just said is true,
I only love Alison and I'll always choose her.
-I'M SORRY Alison quietly mumbles. I JUST... I'M AFRAID THAT I'LL LOSE YOU ONE DAY TO SOMEONE PRETTIER OR NICER she says playing with her thumbs.
I hear a small sniffle escape her nose and I cup her face to look her in the eyes.
-FIRST OF ALL NO ONE IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU I say making her smile. SECONDLY I TOLD YOU THAT I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU ALI, YOU ARE MY HEART IN HUMAN FORM.. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU I state. ALRIGHT?
-YEAH Alison says.
I softly kiss her lips before backing away a little and wiping her tears.
-BESIDES I'M TOO SCARED TO LEAVE YOU, YOU MIGHT SPILL CANDLE WAX ON ME TOO I joke referring to her pouring the hot wax on the bottle girl last night.
Suddenly there's a loud roar of laughs coming from the kitchen and I already know that the girls were listening.
Alison and I laugh before calling them all back in to finish the movie.

Took a little long to write this chapter, my phone was acting stupid AGAIN lol.
Btw go check out my teaser chapter for "Straight as a circle."
Enjoy 😊
-D