9 MONTHS

(Happy Birthday to Me 😝😊)
2 WEEKS LATER
No Ones POV
Today marks nine months since Dylan and Corey were born.
Every month Alison and Emily do a small photo shoot to celebrate the twins being a month older.
-OH MY GOSH EM LOOK HOW CUTE THIS PICTURE IS ARIA SENT ME Alison says showing Emily.
Emily carefully takes the phone while putting Dylan's clothes on.
It's a photo of Emily, Alison and the twins.

(Grace and Lily are so cute ❤️ my babies lol but instead of them imagine that it's Corey and Dylan)-YOU LOOKED SO STRESSED OUT Alison says to Emily

-YOU LOOKED SO STRESSED OUT Alison says to Emily. AND DYLAN IS SECRETLY WISHING FOR COREY TO STOP CRYING she adds now laughing at Emily's and Dylan's faces in the picture.
-I WASN'T STRESSED Emily states. COREY JUST HATES ME AND ONLY LOVES YOU she adds.
-THAT'S NOT TRUE Alison gasps. SHE LOVES YOU TOO BABE YOU'RE HER MOM.
Emily gives her wife an "oh really?" face before putting Dylan down trying to pick up Corey.
As soon as Emily takes Corey from Alison's arms she starts screaming crying.
-TOLD YOU Emily quips. COREY WHY DON'T YOU LOVE MOMMY? YOU BREAK MY HEART YOU LITTLE CUTIE she says.
Corey begins to turn red from crying so Alison takes her back.
Corey then lies her head on Ali's shoulder as Emily calls Courtney downstairs.
Emily's POV
-EM BABE, COULD YOU PLEASE GO GET HER? Alison asks strapping the twins in their car seats.
-SURE I quip. COURTNEYY!!! I yell from the living room.
Alison stands up and gives me a death glare.
I shrug my shoulders and get ready to yell again.
-THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT EMILY she states. I ACTUALLY MEANT GO GET HER NOT SCREAM HER NAME UNTIL SHE COMES DOWN Alison adds.
Before long Courtney comes to the stairs in a tutu and some swimming fins.
-I'M READY! she cheers.

(Sasha's so cute ☝🏼😍)Alison and I stand there flabbergasted as we watch our daughter in the outfit of her choice

Alison and I stand there flabbergasted as we watch our daughter in the outfit of her choice.
Courtney is a very loving and carefree soul, she's quite the character.
I guess that's what I always loved about kids.
They don't care what anyone thinks of them.
-THAT'S WHAT YOU WANNA WEAR?I ask.
-MHMM Courtney hums trying to walk down the stairs but almost trips.
-OK FINE WEAR THAT BUT PLEASE PUT ON DIFFERENT SHOES SO YOU WONT HURT YOURSELF Alison begs her.
Courtney agrees to what she says and runs back to her room grabbing her pink glitter converse.
Everything is checked and everyone is ready, now all we have to do is get to the studio.
In the car on the way to Birds studio we hear mumbling coming from the back seat, which is funny since the twins are both asleep and Courtney is watching tv with her headsets on.
I turn down the music some and listen carefully.
It's Courtney.
-ALI I whisper trying to get her to look at Courtney trying to tie her shoe.
-BUNNY EARS, BUNNY EARS, PLAYING BY A TREE Courtney mumbles taking the shoe strings in two loops.
CRISS CROSSED THE TREE, TRYING TO CATCH ME. BUNNY EARS, BUNNY EARS, JUMPED INTO THE HOLE, POPPED OUT THE OTHER SIDE BEAUTIFUL AND BOLD she says pulling the knot tight. I DID IT! Courtney screams.
-YOU DID? Alison astonishingly questions, turning her head as if she wasn't already watching her.
-YEAH! Courtney shouts waking up the twins who are now crying.
Alison puts both of their pacifiers in their mouths and lifts up her hand to high five Courtney.
-THAT'S MY GIRL Ali says as Courtney smacks her palm.
__________________________

We all exit the car and walk into the studio.
-HEY BIRD we say to one of Charles' girlfriends.
Carter isn't in today I guess.
Bird and Carter own a art and photography studio with their friend Max.
-HI Bird replies dryly.
That's rude. I think to myself.
-UH OKAY Alison says brushing off her awkward tone. YOU SAID IT WOULD BE THIRTY DOLLARS RIGHT?
-FOR A WHOLE PACKAGE IT'LL BE EIGHTY Bird says still giving us a weird look.
I furrow my brows and think back to last week when she willingly told us that she'll cover the twins photos for only thirty dollars.
-BUT YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU'LL DISCOUNT US I respond.
-THAT WAS BEFORE YOUR ASS OF A BROTHER DUMPED US! she snaps at Alison referring to her, Carter's and Charles relationship. FOR SOME BRITISH GIRL NAMED ALEX.
-HOW IS THAT OUR FAU... YOU KNOW WHAT? HERE TAKE THE EIGHTY AND TAKE THE DAMN PHOTOS I say throwing the money at her.
As the photo shoot goes on I can't help but to think about what Bird said earlier.
It can't be.
-A BRITISH GIRL NAMED ALEX I say to Alison putting emphasis on the name.
-YUP Alison quips clearly thinking the same thing I'm thinking.
-GROSS
-GROSS
We both say at the same time.
After the photo shoot is over we drive to Spencer's barn only to be met by Alex and not Spencer or Aria.
-HELLO Alex says letting us in.
Spencer's POV
As I make my way back over to the barn I hear familiar voices.
-HI AUNTIE SPENCER WHY ARE YOU MAKING THAT SILLY VOICE? Courtney questions.
I soon walk in the room and she stumbles back holding on to Emily's leg.
Alex sees the expression on her face and notices that Courtney doesn't know about her being my twin.
-OH SORRY LOVE I'M NOT YOUR AUNT SPENCER BUT I AM HER SISTER Alex says. I'M ALEX  she says bending down to Courtney's height to shake her hand.
-BUT Courtney starts glancing between us two.
-THEIR TWINS BABY Emily says picking her up.
-LIKE COREY AND DYLAN? she asks loosely wrapping her arms around Emily's neck.
-SOMETHING LIKE THAT I respond. I'M SPENCER THIS IS ALEX I say.
-HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT TRICKING ME? Courtney questions with a bit of an attitude.
Yup she's definitely Alison 2.0
I stand there for a few seconds thinking of a way to show her that this isn't a trick.
-C'MON I say taking her from Emily's arms and putting her down on the floor.
I lift my hand up and Courtney smiles and smacks it, then bumps her hip to mine and links our hands skipping in a circle ending it off with a hand on her hip.
-WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? Alex asks.
-ITS OUR SECRET HANDSHAKE THATS NOT A SECRET ANYMORE I state out of breath.
-IT IS YOU! Courtney yells. LOOK AUNTIE SPENCER I TIED MY SHOES she exclaims.
-YOU'VE OFFICIALLY TURNED MY DAUGHTER INTO A DWEEB, COURTNEY NO MORE SLEEPOVERS WITH SPENCER Alison jokingly says.
We all laugh and eat lunch before Alison, Emily and the kids head home.
-SO WHERE'S ARIA? Alex asks while helping me do dishes.
Ever since Evelyn's funeral she and I have been bonding trying to get to know each other.
I mean we are sisters after all.
It's weird calling someone else my sister after Melissa passed but I'm getting used to it.
-SHE WENT OUT SHOPPING WITH HANNA, SHE'LL BE BACK SOON I state.
-SHE LOVES YOU A LOT FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN SO FAR my sister says.
That automatically puts a bubbly smile on my face, making me blush.
-YEAH, LOOKS LIKE SHE DOES I say. I LOVE HER TOO... ACTUALLY I'M IN LOVE WITH HER, ITS LIKE TIME FREEZES WHEN I'M WITH HER. HAVEN'T YOU EVER FELT THAT FEELING BEFORE? I ask.
Alex then shakes her head.
-I'VE NEVER ACTUALLY HAD ANYONE she states. SOMETIMES I WOULD WISH THAT I COULD HAVE SOMEONE, BUT IT NEVER HAPPENED. UNTIL NOW She adds in.
I don't ask who that person is because I respect her space, and if she really wants me to know I believe that she'll tell me.
While drying the dishes I spot that small box of envelopes Mary left me.
I'm really glad that I read them because it ended up giving me some closure on the depressing situation.
Most of all I'm glad because it gave me time to get to know my sister.
I believe that one day I'll sit down and talk to Mary and maybe form a relationship with her, but that time hasn't come yet.

It's my birthday 🎉 Turn up! 😂
You guys are getting three updates today 😘
Enjoy 😊
-D