THE PAST ALWAYS COMES BACK

2 WEEKS LATER
EMILY'S POV
I get to school to see the girls standing in front of my locker.
-HEY WHAT'S GOING ON? I ask hugging Spencer, Aria and Hanna.
When I go in to hug Alison she grips on to my shoulder and whispers
-CHECK YOUR PHONE in my ear while smiling.
I unlock my phone to see another text from Ali.
7:23am
Alison: Good Morning Beautiful 😍☀️
I read her message and a instant smile appears on my face.
-WHY ARE YOU SMILING LIKE YOU GOT A NEW BIKE? Hanna asks waving her hand in my face
We still haven't told the others about whatever this thing is Ali and me are doing.
-YEAH EM WHY ARE YOU SMILING? Alison asks now smiling with her eyes.
-NO REASON I say JUST A TEXT FROM MY MOM I add, locking my phone back.
-OKAYY Aria says furrowing her brows laughing.

ALISON'S POV
The bell rings once again making us all walk in different directions.
Me and Emily both turn the corner walking in the direction of our history class.
-COME WITH ME Emily says pulling me into the bathroom covering my eyes with her other hand.
-EM WE'RE GONNA BE LATE I say while giggling.
Just then she removes her hand from my eyes and I'm standing in the wall of stalls.
-GREAT A TOILET I say looking at Emily giving her a confused look.
-NO, NOT A TOILET Emily says pointing at the wall. I GOT THE COMMENT HANNA MADE ABOUT YOU OFF! she exclaims while smiling.
-IT TOOK ME A WHILE BUT I GOT IT O--
I kiss her passionately causing her to stop talking before she could finish her sentence.
-THANK YOU I say jumping up and down hugging Emily.
Emily breaks up the hug and gets quite for a second before saying
-DO YOU MIND IF I ASK YOU SOMETHING?
-SHOOT I say calming myself down.
-ARE YOU STILL PR--
-NO, I say answering the question cutting her off again.
-SORRY she says stopping before finishing. SO DID YOU GO ALONE? She questions with a concerned look.
-WHY EMILY? JUST LEAVE IT ALONE I say while rolling my eyes.
Wow she sure does know how to mess up a good moment.
-I JUST WANTED TO KNOW I MEAN YOU CAN ALWAYS TALK TO ME ABOUT IT IF YOU WANT I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH IT IF YOU ARE Emily says in one breath.
-THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT I exclaim. DROP IT PLEASE.
-ALISON I--
-I SAID DROP IT EMILY I yell pushing her out of my way.
I walk out of the bathroom back to class coming up with a lie for why I'm late.
I sit down ignoring Emily who is trying to get my attention when principal Hackett arrives over the loud speaker saying
-I AM VERY PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT OUR LACROSSE TEAM WILL BE PLAYING RIVERDALE HIGH SCHOOL TOMORROW FOR OUR LAST GAME BEFORE SUMMER. TICKETS ARE THREE DOLLARS, BE THERE OR BE SQUARE he says ending the announcement.
I sit there thinking, mostly panicking because not only was Riverdale my old school, but everyone there knew about my secret.
I can't wait for you guys to read the next chapter 😊 updating soon so tell me what you think