BRO'S BEFORE! HOES?

SCOTT'S POV
Stiles has been out of it for a while now, its like he gets upset when he sees Hanna getting hurt or something.
I've been putting off talking to him about it but now I really have to because it's becoming weird.
-HEY SCOTTY Hanna's cousin Malia says playfully smacking my knee.
-HEY YOU I say back smiling uncontrollably.
As I admitted to Hanna, I do like Malia. I like her but I love Hanna.
The only problem is Hanna is the one pushing me to like other girls.
She's so clingy and I liked that when we first started dating but now it's overwhelming.
Whenever we're together we fight and she usually starts the arguments.
I slowly feel like I'm being suffocated.
I snap out of my thoughts and focus my attention back to the beautiful girl standing in front of me.
-SO WHY ARE YOU AND HANNA DATING? I MEAN DO YOU EVEN LIKE HER? Malia questions sitting down next to me.
-YEAH I LOVE HER I say in a blatant way.
Malia scoots closer to my side and stares me in the eyes.
-ARE YOU SURE? she asks giving me seductive eyes.
I want to kiss her so bad right now but Hanna is literally right there.
As Malia moves in I start to do the same preparing to lock our lips.
Before our lips could collide the sound of the cafeteria door slamming stopped me.
I look up to see Derek Hale storm out after getting punched by Emily for some reason.
-S..SORRY I say getting up to walk away from Malia.
I should stay away from her. I think to myself.
When I walk over to grab more cleaning supplies I look up to see Stiles storm out with Hanna following behind him.
Why was Hanna with Caleb? Why is she following Stiles? Why is Stiles even mad?
I can't help but ask myself all these questions as I watch the door close behind them.

HANNA'S POV
From the corner of my eye I see Stiles glaring at me as Caleb pushes a strand of hair behind my ear.
Seriously what is his problem?
Stiles then stands up and barges through the door.
I really want to know what's going on with him so I take it upon myself to follow him.
-WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? I ask when I see his back turned to me.
-YOU! YOU'RE MY PROBLEM! Stiles shouts turning around to face me.
I stand there in shock of what he just said.
-WHAT DID I DO? I question in a low voice kind of sad.
-WHY DO YOU DO THAT? He asks now looking angry.
-DO WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I nervously ask him.
-THAT HANNA! Stiles says pointing to the cafeteria. YOU GO BACK TO ONE PERSON THAT DUMPED YOU FOR NO REASON BECAUSE THE OTHER IS TOO BUSY FLIRTING WITH YOUR COUSIN! YOU LET BOTH OF THEM TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT, YOU DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER he rants taking a pause. YOU DESERVE... YOU DESERVE ME HANNA. I LIKE YOU AND I WOULD'NT TREAT YOU THAT WAY, I WOULD TREAT YOU LIKE SOMEONE I'M AFRAID TO LOSE. I WOULD TREAT YOU LIKE A QUEEN BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE. I WOULD LOVE YOU! Stiles shouts.
I stand in silence taking in all of what he said.
Truth is I do like Stiles but I'm with Scott, even though I wish it was different.
I open my mouth ready to talk but Scott rushes in and pushes Stiles to the wall.
-SCOTT! STOP IT! I yell.
Scott then lifts his right fist punching Stiles across the face following with his left fist.
Stiles pushes Scott off of him and stands up.
-ARE YOU OKA..
-GET OFF OF ME! Stiles yells cutting me off before leaving the school.
I turn my head back to Scott sitting on the ground panting and shamefully shake it.
-UGHHH! I scream walking back into to cafeteria to finish cleaning.

ARIA'S POV
Me and the girls run over to Hanna to see what happened.
-HANNA WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OKAY? Emily questions as we all reach her.
-YEAH I'M FINE I'M GOING HOME Hanna mutters walking past us to grab her things.
-BUT WHAT ABOUT HELPING EVERYONE CLEAN? Spencer asks furrowing her eyebrows.
-THEY CAN CLEAN UP AFTER THEIR DAMN SELVES Hanna shouts walking away. WHO THE HELL CLEANS A LUNCH ROOM FOR EARTH DAY? She mumbles before leaving the building.
I look to my left and I see Jason staring at me from across the room.
Now is probably bad timing but I have to tell Alison.
-HEY ALI CAN I TALK TO YOU? I ask the blonde.
-I CAN'T NOW ARIA I HAVE TO HELP PLANT TREES she says picking up soil and walking off.
As Alison walks off I do the same heading over towards Jason.
I check to make sure no one is watching before dragging Jason into one of the janitors closets.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HE asks chuckling.
-I CAN'T DO THIS, I CAN'T TELL HER I state breathing heavily.
-CALM DOWN BABY I TOLD YOU THAT I WILL TALK TO HER, SHE'S MY BABY SISTER I KNOW HOW SHE'LL REACT IF IT COMES FROM ME Jason told me giving me a passionate kiss.
This better work. I think to myself.
I let Jason walk out of the closet first but as soon as he goes to open the door Ezra walks in turning the lights on.
Ezra looks from me to Jason and walks off.
Shit!

2 HOURS LATER
ALISON'S POV
After cleaning and planting trees for 5 hours Emily and I decide to head back home.
-I'M BEAT Emily says walking into the house. I'M GONNA GO SHOWER she says walking up the stairs.
It's the perfect time to tell my mom.
-MOM! I yell out in hopes of her being home.
-YES ALISON STOP YELLING PLEASE my mother says from the den.
-YEAH ALISON STOP YELLING YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO UPSET MOMMY DEAREST CeCe exclaims with an attitude walking past me with Courtney in her arms.
-HI BABY I say giving Courtney a quick kiss. CECE COULD YOU GET HER UNDRESSED I'LL BE UP TO TAKE A BATH WITH HER I state as they walk upstairs.
-MOM WE NEED TO TALK, NOW I say walking into the den to see my mother.
-WHAT IS IT? She questions.
I take a deep breath before beginning.
-MOM I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS TOPIC BUT FRANKLY I DON'T CARE ANYMORE I say all in one breath.
-ALISON WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? my mom asks now sitting up straight.
-EMILY AND I ARE TOGETHER... AS A COUPLE. WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE WE MOVED TO ROSEWOOD AND BEFORE YOU MAKE ONE OF YOUR RUDE AND IGNORANT COMMENTS ABOUT GAYS I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I LOVE HER AND I'M DONE HIDING IT. YOU CAN DISAGREE ALL YOU WANT BUT I'M NOT LEAVING HER. YOU'LL BE HAPPY FOR ME IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME BUT IF NOT THAN I'M SORRY THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I say now tearing up knowing what she will say.
-ALISON I KNOW ALREADY, IT WAS PRETTY CLEAR she says shaking her head. I KNOW WHAT I SAID ABOUT IT BEFORE BUT BABY I'VE SEEN YOU GO THROUGH SO MUCH AND IF EMILY MAKES YOU HAPPY THEN I'M HAPPY FOR YOU TWO she adds.
I stand in silence for about three seconds until I rush over to her to hug her.
-AS LONG AS I CAN GET MORE GRANDCHILDREN I'M FINE WITH IT my mom says laughing.
I let out a long held breath of air as she caresses my hair.
-I LOVE YOU MOM I say crying.
-I LOVE YOU TOO HONEY she says placing a kiss on my head.
It's finally out, I can be happy now. I think to myself.

EMILY'S POV
As I get out of the shower and put my towel on I notice that I forgot my phone in my purse and run downstairs to go get it.
I accidentally overhear Alison and her Mothers conversation and tears come to my eyes.
-EMILY AND I ARE TOGETHER... AS A COUPLE. WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE WE MOVED TO ROSEWOOD AND BEFORE YOU MAKE ONE OF YOUR RUDE AND IGNORANT COMMENTS ABOUT GAYS I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I LOVE HER AND I'M DONE HIDING IT. YOU CAN DISAGREE ALL YOU WANT BUT I'M NOT LEAVING HER. YOU'LL BE HAPPY FOR ME IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME BUT IF NOT THAN I'M SORRY THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND Alison says to her mother clearly crying.
As I hear the words come from her mouth the tears in my eyes begin to stream down my face.
I am in love with her, I always have been and I always will. Alison and I have been through so much in the past couple of years and even though everything wasn't perfect I couldn't be happier. We are perfect for each other.
As I stand there thinking I then realize that I don't ever want to spend a second without Alison in my life.
We may be young but this is real.
I want to grow old with Alison. I want to watch Courtney grow up and I want more kids as well. I'm gonna propose to Alison. I think to myself.
As that thought comes to my head I smile.
Yeah, I'm gonna propose.

Okay you guys here we go 😏 Emison engagement 💍. Tell me what you guys think of this chapter.
-D