FIGHTS

Aria's POV
It's almost been a week since we got back and Alison still doesn't know about me and Jason.
Jason said that he needs to be the one to tell her, but I'm becoming a little impatient.
-GUYS EMILY AND ALISON ARE HERE! Spencer yells from downstairs.
I scoop Courtney into my arms and walk out the room heading down the stairs.
-ARE YOU READY TO SEE YOUR MOMMIES? I ask the small toddler while tickling her side.
I gently place Courtney down and she takes off once she sees Emily.
-MWOMMY! she calls out running to Emily with her little stubby legs.
-HEY BUGGY Emily says smiling and picking her up to kiss her fat cheeks.
-NO LOVE FOR MAMA? Alison shockingly asks walking into the house poking her lip out.
Courtney giggles and begins to bounce up and down in Emily's arms reaching for Alison.
-WOAH COURT! Emily says. CALM DOWN BABY GIRL she adds now handing her to Alison.
Hanna, Spencer and Me smile as we watch them hug and kiss each other until I notice something shiny on Alison's finger.
-SHE SAID YES! YOU SAID YES! I happily shout looking between her and Emily.
-YUP! Alison says showing us the ring.
-AWWEE the three of us say in unison.
-WE'RE STAYING HERE FOR A BIT Emily says. DID COURTNEY HAVE A NAP YET? She questions.
I nod my head and she playfully rolls her eyes.
-I'LL GO PUT HER DOWN Alison says after hugging me and the girls.
-I GOT HER Emily states pulling Alison back into her for a kiss.
-ALRIGHT I'M PRETTY SURE YOU TWO DID ENOUGH OF THAT LAST NIGHT. AND THIS MORNING Hanna annoyingly says.
We all share a laugh as they stop kissing and Emily goes upstairs with Courtney.
Now wouldn't really be a good time to tell her but I have to do it before she finds out.
-HEY ALI CAN I TALK TO YOU? I ask whispering in her ear.
Alison gets up and follows me out back so we can discuss this alone.
-THANKS ARIA FOR HELPING OUT WITH THE PROPOSAL Alison says giving off a sincere smile.
Shit! How am I supposed to break the news to her when she's being so sweet.
-YEAH NO PROBLEM I LOVE YOU LIKE A SISTER I say trying to sweet talk her.
-WHAT DID YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT? Alison asks giving me a concerned look.
-OK I'M JUST GONNA SAY IT I say.
Alison's face quickly turns from concerned to confused.
-I'M DATING JASON! WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR THREE MONTHS NOW AND I REALLY CARE FOR HIM ALI I say all in one breath.
I can tell by the look on her face that she wants to slap the hell out of me.
I take a huge gulp as the weight is lifted off my shoulders.
-ALI, CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING? I ask worried that I sent her into shock.
Alison scoffs and turns to walk back into Hanna's house.
Emily's POV
I smoothly rub Courtney's back putting her to sleep as she lays on her stomach.
She's perfect, Just like her mama. I think to myself.
I place a soft kiss on Courtney's head and grab the monitor.
Just as Courtney's eyes close I hear yelling coming from downstairs causing Courtney to wake back up crying.
I roll my eyes and place her in my arms getting up to see what all the chaos is about.
-THINK AGAIN BITCH! Alison spat storming into the kitchen.
-HEY! I say looking to Alison. WHAT'S GOING ON? YOU WOKE COURT I add as Alison brushes past my shoulder ignoring me.
-ALISON! I say calling her by her full name so she can know I'm serious.
-WHAT EMILY?! YOU KNEW DIDN'T YOU? Alison yells sharply turning around to face me.
-DON'T YOU DARE TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT ON ME! I shout back at her.
By now Courtney is crying and screaming at the top of her lungs from all the fighting.
Spencer takes Courtney from my arms and takes her upstairs.
-I DON'T SEE WHY YOU'RE MAD Aria says with sad eyes.
-BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU WITH MY BROTHER! Alison screams literally scaring the hell out of me.
I look at Aria who is now crying and turn back to Alison who has no expression on her face.
-ALI JUST LEAVE HER ALONE! Hanna shouts now hugging a sobbing Aria.
-OH SHUT THE FUCK UP HANNA! Alison scoffs.
I quickly grab onto Alison's arm pulling her in one of the guest rooms.
-EM YOU'RE HURTING M...
-SHUT UP ALISON! I yell slamming the door.
Clearly she was taken back by my yelling because she immediately stopped talking.
-WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? I ask her.
Alison just throws me a blank stare.
-ALISON I SWEAR TO GOD YOU BETTER ANSWER ME I quip now crossing my arms waiting for her to talk.
-YOU'RE SEXY WHEN YOU'RE MAD Alison says biting her lip.
-WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS ALISON? I question. WE JUST GOT ENGAGED LESS THAN 24 HOURS AGO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY.
Alison rolls her eyes and drops her folded arms to her sides.
-ACTING LIKE WHAT EMILY? Alison asks in a snarky tone.
-LIKE OLD ALISON! LIKE A BITCH! I yell. THAT'S OUR BEST FRIEND ALI, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY FOR HER NO MATTER WHAT!
-I DON'T WANT HER WITH JASON OK? I KNOW HOW SHE IS WITH GUYS she says.
I immediately scoff when I hear her response.
-AND SHE KNEW HOW YOU WERE AND YET SHE STILL EXCEPTED US! I say now aggravated.
Alison looks at me and breaks down crying.
Oh for fuck sake. I think to myself.
I roll my eyes as I step closer to Alison to bring her in for a hug.
-WHAT'S UP, ALI? I ask caressing her hair. I KNOW IT'S MORE TO WHY YOU'RE ACTING LIKE THIS.
Alison looks up into my eyes still crying.
-I'M SORRY IT'S JUST THAT...JASON WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WHEN MY DAD WAS RAPING ME. HE STOOD UP TO MY DAD AND FOUGHT HIM SO HE WOULDN'T TOUCH ME AND MY DAD KICKED HIM OUT. I JUST DON'T WANT ARIA TO HURT HIM BY GOING BACK TO EZRA Alison says sobbing in my arms.
I take Alison's chin in my hand and caress her cheek with my thumb.
-ALI I KNOW YOU WANNA PROTECT HIM BUT YOU HAVE TO LET HIM BE HAPPY I say looking into her beautiful blue eyes. PLUS JASON IS OLDER AND BIGGER THAN YOU SO UNLESS YOU WANT HIM TO TAKE YOU DOWN YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR THEM I add now laughing.
Alison giggles a bit and smacks my arm.
-COME ON LETS GO APOLOGIZE TO ARIA, YOU KNOW SHE'S A CRY BABY I say to her as she holds my waist.
-OK Alison says as we walk back down to the others.
Alison's POV
-ALI IF YOU'RE GONNA START FIGHTING AGAIN JUST TAKE YOUR ASS HOME Hanna says cuddling Aria.
I throw my hands up in defense and walk over to Aria.
-HEY LOOK AT ME I say kneeling down to her knees so she can see me.
Aria looks up at me and hugs me.
-I'M SORRY I CARE FOR JASON BUT IF THAT MEANS I'LL LOSE YOU THEN I'LL BREAK IT OFF Aria says mumbling into my shoulder.
-NO, YOU WONT LOSE ME I state. AND I'M SORRY, I'M HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS, HONEST I say crossing my heart with my fingers.
-THANKS ALI I LOVE YOU Aria says smiling now.
-ALL OF YOU I'M SORRY I say hugging Hanna, Aria and Emily. WHERE'S SPENCER? I ask.
-SHE'S UPSTAIRS WITH COURTNEY Hanna says.
Just as she says that Spencer walks down with Courtney on her side.
-WELL SHE'S UP NOW I CANT GET HER BACK TO SLEEP Spencer says walking into the kitchen.
I open my mouth to apologize but she cuts me off already knowing what I was going to say.
-I KNOW ALI I HEARD FROM UPSTAIRS AND ITS OKAY JUST TAKE YOUR HEAVY BABY she says handing Courtney to me.
We all laugh and order pizza discussing wedding plans.
I love my best friends.