DANBY NEIGHBOR

EMILY'S POV
-ALI WE JUST HAD SEX I state in a highly annoyed tone.
-I KNOW EMILY I...
-AND YET YOU STILL DIDN'T TELL ME! I say cutting the blonde off raising my voice a little more. YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S FINE I HAVE TO SHOWER I say now mumbling.
-ARE YOU MAD AT ME? Alison questions with a puppy dog face.
-NO I mutter beginning to walk into the bathroom.
-YOU'RE LYING she scoffs. AND HONESTLY I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE MAD NOT YOU, WE'RE NOT TOGETHER SO WHY DOES IT MATTER? she adds while plopping down on the bed.
I turn my head and glare at her after hearing what she said.
-YOU'RE RIGHT ALISON, YOU'RE ALWAYS RIGHT I say rolling my eyes at her until I hear the door open again.
-HASTINGS ZERO MARIN ONE Hanna says looking at Spencer staring at us in disbelief. YOU OWE ME FIFTY BUCKS she adds holding out her hand to Spencer.
-SOO DOES THIS MEAN THAT YOU GUYS ARE BACK TOGETHER? Spencer asks pointing at me and Alison's naked bodies.
-NO! Alison and I both shout while shifting our heads down and quickly covering ourselves with sheets.
-OH THEY WILL BE SOON BABE DON'T WORRY CeCe states to Spencer while walking by the room glancing at us.
- GET THE HELL OUT! Alison screams causing all of the girls to snap their heads up in shock.
-SHEESH DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES IN A KNOT Spencer says turning around to walk out while Hanna still stares.
-SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY ON SPENCE EMILY TOOK THEM OFF LAST NIGHT Hanna chuckles before closing the door behind her.
-I'M SORRY FOR FLIPPING OUT ON YOU I pout while looking at Alison.
-IT'S FINE she says before giving me a chaste kiss on the lips. I'M GETTING IN THE SHOWER Alison exclaims while running to the bathroom laughing.
-NO FAIR ALI I JUST SAID I WAS GETTING IN I shout now getting up to chase her.
-YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE she yells from the shower.
Although she can't see me pouting she somehow knew that I was.
-OH C'MON YOU BIG BABY Alison says sticking her head out of the shower signaling me to get in.
I lift my head to show my smile and hop in.
I missed this. I think to myself.
3 DAYS LATER
ALISON'S POV
After the party I couldn't help but try and remember where I first saw Paige, All I know is that I've seen her before and it wasn't with Emily.
Since class was cancelled today I'm home relaxing in my bed until the loud sounds of Courtney crying snaps me out of my thinking trance.
-MA MAA! Courtney screams from her bed causing me to jump up racing into her room.
-I GOT YOU BABY, MAMA'S GOT YOU I whisper while picking Courtney up kissing her now scarlet red cheeks and wiping her tears away.
Courtney slowly pokes her bottom lip out and rubs her crying eyes with her forearm before laying her head in the crook of my neck.
-COME ON LETS GO SEE GRANDMA I say as I grab my keys carrying Courtney walking towards the door.
When I open the door I freeze at the sight of the person standing in front of me.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE PIGSKIN? I scowl at Paige.
-JUST WANTED TO REMIND YOU THAT IT'S NOT HARD TO GET TO YOU IF YOU DON'T LEAVE EMILY ALONE she calmly states.
-GO PLAY WITH ARIEL BABY I whisper to Courtney putting her down and pointing towards her toy box.
-IS THAT A THREAT BITCH? I question the Brunette standing in the doorway.
-CUTE KID Paige says looking at Courtney answering my question without saying yes.
-IF YOU COME ANYWHERE NEAR HER I WILL END YOU I exclaim now stepping forward into her face.
-SHE'S MINE STAY AWAY FROM HER Paige yells.
-SWEETIE IF I WANTED HER I COULD HAVE HER WHICH I DID LAST NIGHT I say through laughter.
Paige turns to walk away when it finally hits me where I knew her from and how she knew where I lived.
I quickly walk into the apartment to grab my phone closing and locking the door.
I call Emily's cell phone to inform her of what just happened.
Emily picks up on the first ring and I can tell she's smiling.
-ALI HEY she says in an excited tone.
-HEY YOUR CRAZY GIRLFRIEND WAS JUST AT MY APARTMENT. HOW DOES SHE KNOW I LIVE ON CAMPUS? I exclaim over the phone.
-I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LIVED ON CAMPUS I'LL COME OVER NOW Emily says. SEND ME THE ADDRESS she adds.
-EMILY IT'S LIKE A THREE HOUR DRIVE FROM ROSEWOOD YOU DON'T HAVE TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY UP HERE FOR M..
-ALI IM ON CAMPUS TOO Emily quietly says.
-YOU GO TO DANBY? I question.
-YEAH BUT ANYWAY WHAT DID PAIGE DO? she asks in a confused way.
Suddenly I feel a quick tug in my stomach making me nauseous as if I were to puke.
Morning sickness at night. I think to myself.
-I..I HAVE TO GO I DON'T FEEL GOOD I say hanging up the phone running to the bathroom only making it to the kitchen sink.

EMILY'S POV
As I sit on my bed studying I see Paige walk into the room.
-HEY BABE she says coming in to give me a kiss.
-PAIGE I BROKE UP WITH YOU I say moving back to stop her from kissing me. AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO ALISON? I ask now folding my arms.
-NOTHING I SAW HER AND HER KID AT THE CAMPUS ICE CREAM SHOP, WHY WHAT DID SHE SAY? she questions tilting her head.
-PAIGE I SWEAR IF YOU GO NEAR ALISON OR HER DAUGHTER AGAIN I'LL KICK YOUR ASS I state while glaring at Paige trying to keep up with her lie.
-EMILY I SWEAR I DIDN'T SAY OR DO ANYTHING TO HER SHE'S LY...
-YOU'RE SO FULL OF IT PAIGE JUST PLEASE LEAVE HER OUT OF IT I exclaim now walking past her to the door.
-I LOVE YOU EMILY Paige says now crying.
-I'M SORRY PAIGE AND I HOPE WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS BUT THERE'S NOTHING I WOULDN'T DO FOR ALI SO PLEASE PAIGE, PLEASE LEAVE HER ALONE I quietly say before walking out of the room leaving Paige there.