ROOMMATES & SURPRISES

2 MONTHS LATER
EMILY'S POV
It's only been a couple of weeks since I moved into my dorm room at Danby and I am bored out of my fucking mind.
Spencer and Hanna moved to New York and goes to Columbia University. Aria goes to Savannah College of Art and Design which is all the way in Georgia. As for Alison I honestly don't know where she is, we don't even talk to each other let alone see each other.
I wish things were different between us but the last time I seen Ali was at graduation.
~Flashback~
As I walk through the aisles after graduation I hear someone call my name or at least what was supposed to be my name.
-EMEWY! Courtney calls out trying to run from Alison as fast as she can.
Alison has high heels on so a turtle has a better chance of catching Courtney than she does.
I bend down and pick the child up giving her a tight hug.
-HIII BABY I exclaim as I hold her in my arms trying not to cry.
As Courtney begins to give me sloppy kisses on my cheek Alison walks up to me with CeCe behind her.
-MA MA EMEWY Courtney whispers while laying her head on my shoulder.
I smile at Alison but she just shoots me a blank stare in return.
-CECE COULD YOU TAKE COURTNEY TO THE CAR Alison says while snatching Courtney from my arms.
As Alison takes Courtney from my arms Courtney begins to scream and cry while reaching for me.
-ALI SHE MISSES ME, I MISS HER... AND I MISS YOU JUST LET ME SEE MY DAMN DAUGHTER PLEASE I state as my voice gets louder.
-STOP SAYING THAT EMILY YOU DIDN'T CARRY HER AND YOU DIDN'T PUSH HER OUT AND YOU DAMN SURE WASN'T THE ONE TO GET RAPED SO JUST STOP! Alison yells in one breath.
We stare at each other for a few seconds before she walks away AGAIN.
~End of Flashback~
As I sit on my bed over on my side of the room a random Brunette walks through the door.
-HI I'M EMILY FIELDS, YOU MUST BE MY NEW ROOMIE I state putting out my hand for her to shake it.
-HI EMILY I'M PAIGE, PAIGE McCULLERS she says while giving me a smile and handshake.
-YOU SWIM? she questions while admiring my trophies on my shelf.
-YEAH I'M USUALLY ANCHOR I say clearly bragging. LOOK PAIGE I'M SORRY BUT I ACTUALLY HAVE TO GET OVER TO THE LIBRARY, HOW ABOUT WE GO OUT LATER TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER I add as I open the door.
-YEAH SURE SEE YOU LATER ROOMIE she says while laughing.
I wave bye and head out to walk to the library.
On my way over to the library I see a group of guys and girls playing around and taking pictures in the parking lot.
I wish I could have fun but noo I have to study. I think to myself.
I ignore the group of people and continue walking until I hear a very familiar voice...we'll scream.
-AHH JEFF PUT ME DOWN! the mysterious voice screams through laughter.
When I turn around I see a blonde in the distance that looks very familiar as well.
No it can't be. What is she doing here?
The tan guy pulls Alison in for a passionate kiss as two other girls take pictures of them.
One of the Alison on his neck posing in a black dress, one of her on his back pecking his cheek and another on his back while making faces.
I suddenly get a weird feeling in my chest that makes me feel like my blood is boiling so I walk away going to do as I planned before I got distracted.

I know you guys hate me for the time jump but I had to get to the point in order to get to my BIG PLAN 😏
Did you guys like this little chapter?