TRESPASS

3 WEEKS LATER

Emily's POV

So Alison and I are together, but technically we still aren't together yet.

The divorce will be finalized next month after my birthday.

We tried to get it stopped but we were already too late.

As I think about everything Alison rolls over and lays her head in my lap.

-HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN UP? I ask her as I run my fingers through her messy hair.

-ABOUT TWENTY MINUTES she says opening her eyes to look up at me.

Alison throws her legs over each side of my waist to get in a straddling position.

-I COULD STARE AT YOU ALL DAY I say caressing her face with the back of my hand as she looks down at me.

-I HAVE SOMETHING BETTER YOU COULD DO ALL DAY she says with a smirk on her face.

-OH REALLY? WHAT'S THAT? I ask.

-ME Alison says bending down to cup my face and kiss me.

I smile into the kiss as my hands roam down below the covers, discovering that she's already fully naked.

-GET NAKED Ali demands helping me take my pajama pants off as her eyes turn a dark shade of blue.

I do as she says and turn her back over, gliding my tongue from her mouth down to her thighs before gently kissing her center.

While in between her legs I can feel the heat radiating from her core so I blow on it sending shivers throughout her body.

I take my hand and rub up and down her vagina feeling all of her wetness.

As Ali lies there staring at me I lick the juices from my fingers with an audible popping sound before gently pushing them inside of her.

After a while of that I exchange my fingers for my tongue licking and sucking on her clit.

-MAMA! we hear Dylan yell from outside our room, smacking the door with his small hands.

ME HUNGY MWOMMY he whispers sticking his fat fingers underneath the door making me laugh.

I look up at Alison and smile as she gives me a frustrated face.

-WE'LL PICK UP WHERE WE LEFT OFF TONIGHT I tell her pecking her lips. SPENCER AND ARIA CAN WATCH THE KIDS AND I'LL TAKE YOU OUT.

-THAT SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN Alison agrees. I HAVEN'T FELT YOUR TOUCH SINCE COURTNEY'S BIRTHDAY AND IT FEELS LIKE A FIRE DOWN THERE she adds rolling her eyes.

I laugh as she stands up and drags her feet into the bathroom getting dressed.

-HI MWOMMY my son whispers.