YOU'RE 1

1 WEEK LATER
ALISON'S POV
I wake up with the sun burning through the curtains aiming Straight for my eyes.
-MMM OUCH I say in a groan covering my eyes.
I look at my phone to see 10 messages from Emily and 3 missed calls.
I unlock my phone to read the first 5 messages.
10:15am
Emily: Good Morning babe.
Emily: Babe wake up I miss you.
Emily: Seriously babe get up I need to hear your voice.
Emily: Alison Lauren DiLaurentis get your ass up it's our daughters first birthday and we have plans.
Emily: Fine I'm coming over to get you up. I'll be there in a hour. You better be up or you'll regret it.
I laugh as I read the text messages raking my hands through my hair.
I look over to Courtney and she is asleep with one hand placed next to her and the other holding on to my free hand.
She sleeps holding on to me just to make sure I'm still there. It's super clingy but I wouldn't change it for anything.
I gently rub Courtney's head trying not to wake her.
-HOW ARE YOU ONE ALREADY? I whisper now pushing her little strands of hair out of her face.
-IT'S TIME TO PARTY! CeCe yells dancing in a circle.
-SHH I say with widened eyes pointing to Courtney.
-SORRY CeCe mouths.
I get up and pull CeCe out of the room.
-HEY WHAT'S UP? WHY SO ROUGH? CeCe says quietly.
I unlock my phone re-reading the text Emily sent.
-HELLO ALISON she says waving her hands in my face. WHAT'S WRONG?
-EMILY JUST CALLED COURTNEY "OUR" DAUGHTER I say with a smirk on my face.
-OKAY WHAT'S YOUR POINT? CeCe asks looking confused.
-SHE CALLED MY DAUGHTER HER DAUGHTER I say. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I question.
-IT MEANS SHE LOVES YOUR KID ALISON CeCe says practically yelling.
I smile at the thought of starting a family with Emily.

EMILY'S POV
I walk into Courtney's and Alison's bedroom after CeCe let me in.
-THEY WENT BACK TO SLEEP CeCe says walking out of the room.
I nod my head at her as she walks out.
I laugh and shake my head at the two in front of me.
-GET UP NOW I say pulling on Alison's leg.
-NOOO EM she says groaning into the pillow.
-GET UP ALI, YOU CANNOT MISS OUR DAUGHTERS FIRST BIRTHDAY I say pulling her out of the bed.
What once was a grin on Alison's face turns into a surprised look as she stands up.
-YOU SAID IT AGAIN Alison states.
-SAID WHAT? I ask furrowing my brows.
-YOU CALLED COURT YOUR DAUGHTER she says with tears filling her eyes.
-BABE I LOVE COURT LIKE SHE'S MY OWN BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO CALL HER THA...
I'm cut off by Alison grabbing my face now connecting our lips.
-I LOVE YOU EMILY FIELDS she exclaims. I'M FINE WITH YOU CALLING HER YOUR DAUGHTER Alison adds while smiling.
I smile and kiss her again before getting Courtney ready for her big day.

After we pull up to the house I help the two out of the car.
-COME ON I say to Alison carrying a sleeping Courtney.
Alison playfully rolls her eyes and ignores my demand.
I unlock the door to our new house knowing what's to come.
-SURPRISE!!! Everyone screams waking Courtney up.
Courtney jumps at all the screaming and then places her head back into my shoulder.
-HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY BUG I say while laughing. LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CAME TO SEE YOU I say turning her around to see.
I look to my left to see a shocked and quiet Alison standing still.
-I TOLD THEM EVERYTHING ALI AND THEY WONT JUDGE YOU BABE I say cuffing her chin with my other hand.

ALISON'S POV
Even though Emily told everyone and the girls about Courtney without my permission I'm glad she did.
I look over to see Aria, Spencer and Hanna playing with Courtney and a wide grin appears on my face.
-HEY BABE I hear a person say as they sit down beside me already knowing it's Emily.
-I'M SORRY FOR NOT TELLING YOU ABOUT THIS BUT I WANTED EVERYONE TO MEET THE OTHER GIRL THAT HAS MY HEART Emily says pointing to Courtney.
  This is why I love her. She's so sweet.
-IT'S FINE BABE I say as I kiss her soft lips. I LOVE YOU I add.
-I LOVE YOU TOO Emily whispers before kissing me back.
I hug Emily and we sit back and watch our daughter laughing as the girls play with her.

(A/N) Sorry guys I know this chapter sucks but on the bright side there is an exciting chapter coming up next so please bear with me. Did you guys like this chapter though?