CASE OF THE EX's

3 WEEKS LATER
Emily's POV
It's been exactly three weeks since I left for Germany.
Yeah it's sad and depressing being away from my family and friends but there's always phones to call on.
I spend at least two to three hours on FaceTime with Ali and the kids.
The twins are getting so big so fast and Courtney is just awesome.
Every time I'm feeling home sick Courtney always calls me from Alison's phone counting down the days until I'm home again.
Alison isn't mad anymore, she's doing great with juggling everything at home.
My check is $200,000 every week so I always make sure to send money to my parents and Ali to make sure everything is okay.
Every day here is the same routine.
Wake up, workout, train, swim, tournament, all over again.
I'm on my way to the gym to workout for a while when I see a very familiar face.
Addison Derringer was the first girl that I dated after realizing that I was gay.
Things didn't end so well between us, mainly because she was the biggest bitch ever.
Addison eyes me while completing her rounds on the treadmill.
She smiles and winks at me.
I roll my eyes and start my workout with Alex.
After everyone is done we all go to the showers.
I usually wait until everyone is done washing to get in the shower.
Not that I have anything to hide I just like my privacy.
The warm water trickles down my body as I close my eyes and wash my hair.
I soon feel a hand grabbing at my vagina and I pull away.
When I turn around I'm not shocked at who I see.
-ADDISON WHAT THE FUCK? I shout trying to cover myself up.
-OH COME ON EMILY ITS NOTHING I HAVEN'T SEEN she coos touching me again. BESIDES YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT she adds.
I can't lie and say that it didn't feel good, I miss Alison's touch but she is NOT Alison.
-MOVE ADDY OR I SWEAR I'LL HIT YOU I state pushing her off of me.
Addison tilts her head and looks at my ring.
-MARRIED HUH? she questions. WHOSE THE LUCKY GUY?
-GIRL, LUCKY GIRL AND HER NAME IS ALISON AND WE'RE HAPPILY MARRIED WITH THREE KIDS SO LEAVE ME ALONE I state growing furious.
Addison chuckles and grabs my hand to put it on her body.
-ALISON AND ADDISON she says. SOUNDS SIMILAR, I BET SHE DOESN'T TOUCH YOU LIKE I DID Addison quips placing her hands on my "Good China" again.
I suddenly allow my hands to move for themselves, pushing her against the lockers and punching her across the face.
-DON'T EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN! I yell walking away.
I quickly stop and turn back around to face her on the floor with a bloody nose.
AND BY THE WAY ALISON'S VERY GOOD AT PLEASING ME, AND YOU WEREN'T THAT GOOD ANYWAY I add before walking back up to my room.
Three weeks here and I already hate it.
Alison's POV
I'm excited for Emily to come back home soon but there's something that I didn't tell her when we spoke on the phone.
The other day while at the grocery store with the kids I randomly bumped into Jeff.
Yes, Jeff My Semi-Ex boyfriend. We never really dated it was only sex for me which wasn't really good.
He was just a rebound after Emily and I split up in high school.
~Flashback~
-MAMA CAN WE GET THAT? Courtney asks pointing to the giant watermelon.
I nod my head and walk over to pick up the heavy fruit/vegetable.
( yes watermelon is considered as a fruit and vegetable lol)
-HELLO COURTNEY I hear a voice say from next to me.
I turn around to be met by Jeff.
Courtney stares at him as if she doesn't know who he is.
Good she doesn't remember him.
-HEY ALI he says extending his arms for a hug.
-JEFF I mutter not responding to his gesture.
-OH C'MON ALISON GIVE ME A HUG Jeff says bringing me in for a hug.
I feel his hands getting lower then they should but before I could slap the living hell out of him Courtney shoves him.
That's my girl.
-MOVE SHE'S MY MAMA YOU'RE YUCKY my daughter says holding onto my leg.
Jeff laughs and stands up stopping to look at something.
I'm not sure what he's staring at but from my view it seems as if he's looking at Corey and Dylan.
-THEY'RE ADORABLE ALISON Jeff says.
Dylan is gumming on his bib while Corey sucks on her pacifier.
Courtney then waves her little hands for me to kneel down to her height.
-CAN I KICK HIM? Courtney whispers making me laugh.
-NO BABY NO KICKING I playfully demand.
I look back to Jeff and he's still staring at them.
-WHAT IS IT JEFF YOU'RE IN MY WAY I state.
-I WAS WONDERING MAYBE WE COULD PICK UP WHERE WE LEFT OFF he suggests.
I chuckle and begin to start crying at how much I'm laughing.
-NO JEFF I'M MARRIED I finally get out still laughing a little.
-MAY I ASK WH...
-MWOMMY! MWOMMY! MWOMMY! Courtney yells as she sees Emily's face pop up on my phone indicating that she's calling me.
I quickly text her and let her know that I'm kind of busy shopping and that I'll call her back.
-WOW AND HERE I AM THINKING THAT THINGS COULD HAVE CHANGED Jeff scoffs. YOU'RE STILL A FUCKING LESBO AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE MY KIDS AROUND THAT! He says raising his voice.
I furrow my eyebrows before giving him a dumbfounded look.
-THESE AREN'T YOUR KIDS ASSHOLE THEY'RE MINE AND EMILY'S. THOSE BABIES MISCARRIED, IF YOU WOULD'VE STUCK AROUND YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT I say now angry. AND EVEN IF THEY WERE YOU SUDDENLY COME BACK ASKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME AND NOT THEM? YOU NEED HELP AND NO THINGS WON'T EVER CHANGE BETWEEN EMILY AND I, WE'RE MARRIED WITH CHILDREN AND WE'RE HAPPY I add.
I grab a container of strawberries from the fridge before turning around.
-ON SECOND THOUGHT COURTNEY GO AHEAD AND KICK HIM I demand.
Courtney kicks his leg really hard and looks up to smile at me.
While Jeff lies on the floor looking at his aching leg I pay for my items and walk out.
-ATTA GIRL I whisper to Courtney reaching out for a high five.
~End Of Flashback~
As I lay back on the bed talking to Emily she tells me how much she misses me.
I miss her too but I take that as an opportunity to make her miss me more.
I lower my hand into my shorts and begin to slowly circle around my lady parts.
-ALI STOP I WANNA TOUCH YOU SO BAD Emily states biting her lip.
I let out a small moan letting my eyes roll back in my head.
-MMM EMILY I moan out.
-LET ME SEE MORE Emily demands.
I suddenly stop and sit up now smiling into the camera.
Emily looks confused while I have an amusing smile on my face.
-WHAT'S FUNNY? COME ON PLEASE LET ME SEE MORE I MISS YOUR BODY Emily begs.
I remove my hand from my shorts and lick my fingers.
-NOPE I quip.
She drops her mouth in shock.
-YOU DON'T GET ANY OF THIS I say pointing to my body. UNTIL YOU GET HOME I add.
-YOU PROMISE? She questions in a baby voice.
I laugh and playfully roll my eyes.
-I PROMISE YOU BIG BABY, I HAVE TO GO I'LL TALK TO YOU BEFORE YOU GO TO BED LOVE YOU I say.
Emily says the same and hangs up.
I can't wait until she gets home, I don't know how much longer I can last without her touch.

This chapter was kinda boring 😕 but it's okay I guess.
Enjoy
-D