BIG GIRL!

1 MONTH LATER
Alison's POV
-BABE WHERE'S COURTNEY? I ask frantically running around the house in search of my daughter.
-WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHERE'S COURTNEY? SHE WAS JUST WITH YOU Emily says coming out of our bedroom.
My eyes quickly gaze to the patio door, which was now open.
-COURTNEY! I yell running over to the patio.
When I look down I spot one of her favorite princess tiaras lying on the ground.
-I'LL CHECK HER ROOM AGAIN Emily says after noticing me starting to freak out.
-COURTNEY BABY WHERE ARE YOU? I ask trying to calm myself down.
-I THOUGHT SHE WAS IN THE BATHROOM WITH YOU, ALI Emily grits through her teeth speed walking back into the living room to check the closet.
-I WAS RUNNING HER WATER FOR A BATH AND SHE MUST'VE RAN OUT WHILE I WASN'T LOOKING I state now crying furiously at my carelessness.
When Courtney hears me crying she quickly pokes her head out from her Mickey Mouse Club House tent.
-I WIGHT HEWE MAMA! Courtney shouts while giggling.
I immediately break out into tears and hold my arms out for her to come to me.
Courtney runs out of the tent buck naked into my arms.
-DON'T SCARE MAMA LIKE THAT BABY I sob while holding onto her tightly.
Courtney takes both of her stubby little hands and place them on my cheeks.
-MAMA NO TWY. WHY MAMA SAD? she whispers wiping away my tears.
-I'M NOT SAD BABY, I'M HAPPY THAT YOU'RE SAFE I say caressing her poppy red cheeks with the back of my hand.
Emily then lets out a long held breath and walks over to Courtney and I.
-YOU SCARED MAMA AND MOMMY BUG Emily says sitting down on her feet while hugging the both of us.
Courtney's bottom lip slowly eases its way out and begins to quiver.
-I SOWWY Courtney says now crying.
Emily gives her a warming smile and picks her naked body up holding her trying to stop the crying.
-IT'S OKAY BABY JUST PROMISE US YOU WONT DO IT AGAIN I say standing up to rub her back as Emily kisses her forehead.
Courtney lifts her head up from the crook of Emily's neck and looks at me.
-I PWOMISE she whispers.
Emily places her free hand on my cheek and mouths the words "I'm sorry" before leaning in to kiss me.
-C'MON BUG LETS GO GET YOU CLEANED UP FOR, YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY! Emily says happily shouting that last part.
I smile and release my hold from my two girls.
-COURTNEY YOU'RE THREE! I exclaim holding up three fingers.
-I TWEE, I A BIG GIWL! Courtney screams holding up four fingers while giggling.
That little laugh is what I live for.
Emily chuckles and walks away with Courtney in her arms.
-CLOSE ENOUGH BUG Emily says placing down one of Courtney's fingers before shutting the bathroom door.
I smile and sit down on the couch wondering how three years have already passed since I had her.
Spencer's POV
Today is Courtney's third birthday and over the course of three years she's already got us all wrapped around her tiny finger.
The girls and I decided to have a casual little dinner for her with only our close friends and family.
-HEY YOU Toby says grabbing my waist turning me around to kiss him.
Toby and I broke up for a little while because of my pregnancy scare, but it only took a month for us to be back in each other's arms.
~Flashback~
I sit on my bed with the timer on my phone as Toby and I await the results.
-HOW LONG DOES THIS TAKE? Toby questions as he stirs his coffee.
-THREE MINUTES I say. IT SAYS IT ON THE PACKAGE.
As we wait there's an awkward silence that fills the room.
-DO YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT IT? Toby asks placing down his coffee on the lamp post.
-TALK ABOUT WHAT? I ask.
-WHAT.. WE'RE GONNA DO IF... Toby pauses trying to figure out what to say next.
-TOBY I JUST MADE IT THROUGH FRESHMAN YEAR OKAY? I'M HAVING A HARD ENOUGH TIME JUGGLING EXAMS I state clearly annoyed.
-I KNOW is all he says.
-AND YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE IN NEW YORK, YOU LIVE BACK IN ROSEWOOD I say stating the obvious.
-I KNOW BUT I..COULD APPLY FOR A TRANSFER
-AND WHAT YOU WANNA MOVE INTO MY DORM ROOM WITH HANNA AND ME? I question.
-YOU DON'T HAVE TO..SAY IT LIKE THAT Toby says in a sad voice.
-LIKE WHAT? I ask getting annoyed.
-LIKE.. LIVING TOGETHER WOULD BE SUCH A HORRIBLE THING he says dropping his head.
-IN THIS CONTEXT IT WOULD BE...I'M SORRY BUT
-YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THIS LIKE IT WOULD..RUIN OUR LIVES Toby says. I MEAN ISN'T THIS WHAT WE WERE PLANNING FOR? EVENTUALLY he adds.
-I..I DON'T KNOW, I REALLY DON'T I say now sniffling. I HADN'T REALLY THOUGHT THAT FAR AHEAD I state shrugging my shoulders. I HAVEN'T EVEN MADE UP MY MIND YET ABOUT GRAD SCHOOL.
-WELL HAVE YOU, HAVE YOU MADE UP YOUR MIND ABOUT ME? Toby questions while stuttering.
I lift my head to take a long glance at Toby.
-DON'T MAKE THIS ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IT ISN'T I mutter.
Toby fidgets with his fingers and looks at me with sad eyes.
-AND WHAT ABOUT YOU? I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN HERE WITH PLANS I say. YOU KNOW.. YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO QUIT THE FORCE, AND YOU SAID THAT YOU WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL I add.
-THAT WAS YOUR IDEA, NOT MINE! Toby shouts. AND IT'S ONLY BECAUSE BEING WITH A COP ISN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU! he says.
-I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT! OKAY? I say now shouting. I JUST, I DON'T KNOW I THOUGHT THAT MAYBE YOU WANTED
-MORE? Toby questions cutting me off.
I sit back and cover my mouth not being able to hold in the tears anymore.
-CAN WE PLEASE NOT DO THIS RIGHT NOW? I ask placing my hands over my eyes to cry. IT'S JUST REALLY HARD I say now sobbing.
Toby places his hand on his face and begins to cry as well.
-I'M SORRY, I'M NOT TRYING TO MAKE IT HARDER he says in a low voice.
I quickly wipe my tears as I see him do the same.
-IT'S JUST I FEEL LIKE he says now pausing. WHEN WE'RE PICTURING OUR FUTURE TOGETHER... WE'RE NOT LOOKING AT THE SAME PICTURE ANYMORE Toby says shaking his head.
As I open and close my mouth to begin to talk the timer on my phone rings.
We both nervously look down at the phone until I get up to look at the results on the stick.
-IT'S NEGATIVE I mumble relieved that I'm not pregnant but torn that this relationship may have to end. IS THIS THE END? I question now crying more.
Toby slowly nods his head as he stands up to kiss my forehead.
-GOODBYE SPENCE he says before kissing my lips and walking out the room.
I crash down to the floor and begin to sob loudly.
-BYE TOBY.
~End Of Flashback~
-HEY I say pecking his soft lips.
-ENOUGH OF THAT Emily says scrunching up her nose at us.
Toby and I share a laugh and break apart.
-OH C'MON YOU AND ALISON CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONES KISSING AROUND HERE I say walking around the table to grab the meatloaf and place it on the table.
-WELL SPENCE, OUR KISSING IS CUTE YOURS AND TOBY'S IS MORE LIKE DISGUSTING SNOGGING Alison states through laughter. SEE? she adds pulling Emily in for a deep kiss.
-OKAY NOW I'M JEALOUS Hanna says turning to lick Stiles lips before kissing him furiously.
-ALRIGHT ALRIGHT THERE IS A KID HERE Aria says pointing to Courtney.
We all laugh and eat dinner.
Aria's POV
After dinner I ask Jason to walk me out to my car to get something.
As we carry the big cake into the house Alison's mouth slightly drops.
-ARIA THANK YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO Emily says wiping Courtney's mouth after feeding her.
-OH I DIDN'T, IT WAS JASON NOT ME I say smiling at my older boyfriend.
As Alison gets up to hug the both of us she begins to cry which rarely happens.
-ALISON WHAT'S WRONG? Jason asks hugging his younger sister.
-I JUST REALLY LOVE THE FACT THAT YOU GUYS LOVE COURTNEY LIKE YOUR OWN FAMILY she sniffles into Jason's shoulder.
-ALI SHE IS OUR FAMILY BECAUSE YOU ARE OUR FAMILY I say rubbing her back.
Alison lifts her head up and immediately stops crying and starts to laugh.
-I KNEW IT! Emily says laughing and shaking her head. FAKER she adds.
Alison smiles at her and back at the rest of us.
-I WOULDN'T CRY ON MY GIRLS BIRTHDAY Alison says looking down at Courtney who is smiling at her. BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS THANKS FOR EVERYTHING Alison adds.
I throw Alison a warm smile before kneeling down to Courtney's high chair to kiss her cheek.
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ONE I say to Courtney.
As we cut the cake the doorbell rings.
-I'LL GET IT Emily says to Spencer while walking away to the door.
We all sit and eat our cake as the door shuts and we see a familiar face causing Alison to scream with joy.
-CECE! Alison yells running toward the older blonde.
CeCe left Rosewood a couple of days after we all got back to go to Cannes.
-EMILY CALLED ME AND OF COURSE I HAD TO COME SEE MY LITTLE BROTHER AND SISTER she says hugging Jason and Alison. AND I WOULDN'T MISS THE BIRTHDAY GIRLS BIG DAY CeCe says blowing a kiss on Courtney's cheek causing her to laugh.
-GREAT NOW CAN WE GET BACK TO EATING OUR CAKE Hanna says making the whole room bust out in laughter.
Emily's POV
There's another knock on the door as we all watch Alison help Courtney open her gifts.
-GEESH SPENCE HOW MANY PEOPLE DID YOU INVITE I question getting up to open Spencer's front door.
-ONLY US I DIDN'T INVITE ANYONE ELSE Spencer states furrowing her eyebrows getting up to follow behind me.
To our surprise when we open the door we see Hanna's ex and Stiles best friend Scott standing there with another pale skinned Brunette.
-HEY EVERYONE Scott says causing everyone except Hanna to look up and wave.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? Hanna asks.
-HANNA THESE ARE MY FRIENDS TOO Scott states bringing in his guest.
-WE'RE HIS FRIENDS? Spencer whispers in my ear as I shrug and shake my head no.
-GUYS THIS IS ALLISON, ALLISON ARGENT Scott says as the Brunette smiles until she spots Alison.
Alison's head then shoots up from Courtney and I can tell she's pissed.
-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! Alison yells standing up to walk over to the girl.
The girl simply smiles at Alison as we all look back and forth between the two girls trying to figure out what's going on.
-HEY ALI she says quietly while still smiling.

How does Allison Argent Know Alison DiLaurentis? 🤔 Great question. FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER 😏
-D