HERE COMES THE BRIDES

2 WEEKS LATER
Emily's POV
-EM ARE YOU CRYING? Hanna questions me as she looks in the mirror at her dress.
Alison is in the other room helping CeCe get dressed while Jessica has the kids.
-YEAH I say crying while covering my mouth to stop myself from sobbing. YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL I state.
-THANKS Hanna says. NOW STOP BEFORE YOU MAKE ME CRY she adds.
I nod as we both chuckle and hug.
Hanna is like my sister, I mean they all are except for Ali but Hanna and I have a different type of relationship.
Before Alison moved to Rosewood my mom moved to Texas with my dad so they could be closer.
Of course I refused to leave my friends and Hanna's mom Ashley was nice enough to take me in until mom moved back.
I'd like to say while staying with Hanna the two of us grew closer than ever.
We even had synchronized periods.
The point is Hanna is like my little sister and I will protect her with my life.
-IS SHE READY? THE WEDDINGS ABOUT TO STAR... WOW HANNA Spencer says admiring our best friends beauty.
-WHAT? DO I LOOK UGLY? Hanna asks. FAT? she adds.
Spencer shakes her head no and pulls her in for a hug.
-YOU LOOK STUNNING Spencer says releasing her.
Hanna smiles showing her dimples and we lead her to the doors.
CeCe is standing in front of her with Jason and even Charles to walk her down the aisle.
Since Hanna's dad left her and her mother for this hideous slut named Isabel and her vindictive bitch of a daughter Kate their relationship hasn't been the best.
Being the awesome man that my father is, he offered to walk her down the aisle alongside with Ashley.
As the music begins the doors open and we can see Caleb and Jake standing at the altar.
CeCe walks first followed by Hanna and then us girls with our dates which is Alison and Aria for me and Spence.
-PSST Courtney whispers tugging on my dress.
I turn quickly turn around to see Courtney crossing her legs together.
-WAIT I whisper to Hanna and CeCe. COURTNEY HAS TO PEE.
They both sigh and I run my daughter to the bathroom.
-I LIKE THROWING FLOWERS MOMMY, THEY'RE SO PRETTY Courtney states while going to the bathroom.
-OK BABY THAT'S GREAT WE HAVE TO HURRY ALRIGHT? DO YOU NEED HELP WIPING? I ask her but she shakes her head and hums "no".
She walks out of the stall and I lift her up so she can wash her hands.
-MOMMY WHEN CAN I GET MARRIED? she questions.
I chuckle and run her out of the bathroom making our way back to the others. NOT UNTIL YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH OR MOMMY WILL HAVE TO HURT SOMEONE'S CHILD I say.
Courtney giggles and I put her down as I fix the both of us getting ready to follow behind everyone.
Finally after Courtney walks down the aisle throwing flowers and Bentley walks down to us with the rings the wedding begins.
Hanna and CeCe say their vows first and everyone is already on the edge of their seat crying.
-JAKE Pastor Ted says motioning him to recite his vows.
Jake nods his head and starts.
-TODAY MARKS THE DAY THAT I GET TO MARRY THIS BEAUTIFUL SOUL STANDING IN FRONT OF ME Jake says holding CeCe's hand. EVEN THOUGH WE DIDN'T COMPLETELY DO IT RIGHT IT'S OK BECAUSE OUR SON GETS TO SEE THIS DAY FOR HIMSELF. CHARLOTTE YOU ARE MY LOVE, AND MY HEART IN WHOLE, WITHOUT YOU I DON'T KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE AND WITHOUT YOU I WOULDN'T HAVE BENTLEY. YOU ARE THE ONE I WILL LIVE WITH, DREAM WITH, AND LOVE FOREVER. SO I TAKE YOU TO BE MY WIFE. FROM THIS DAY FORWARD I WILL CHERISH YOU, I WILL LOOK WITH JOY, ALONG THE PATH OF OUR TOMORROWS, KNOWING WE WILL WALK IT TOGETHER, SIDE BY SIDE, HAND IN HAND, AND HEART TO HEART he stops and smiles at CeCe.
-CALEB YOUR VOWS PLEASE the pastor says.
-A, E, I, O, U Caleb says and Hanna smacks his arm.
-CAN YOU BE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW PLEASE? Hanna asks as Caleb laughs.
-I'M SORRY I HAD TO SAY IT he states.
Caleb takes in a swift breath and starts.
-HANNA OLIVIA MARIN I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND I COULD'NT BE HAPPIER THAT I GET TO MARRY MY BEST FRIEND he states.
Hanna smiles and chuckles a little holding back her tears.
-I PROMISE TO LOVE YOU THROUGH THICK AND THIN, I PROMISE TO  LOVE YOU WITHIN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH, AND I PROMISE TO LOVE YOU AND NOT YELL AT YOU WHEN YOU PUT YOUR ICE COLD TOES ON MINE WHEN WE'RE SLEEPING Caleb says causing everyone to laugh. I VOW TO DO MORE DISHES AND LISTEN TO YOU WHEN YOU BLABBER ON ABOUT SOMETHING CLAUDIA DID, AND I WILL ALWAYS KEEP YOU SAFE FROM ANY AND EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE TINIEST INSECTS THAT MAKE YOU SCREAM. BUT MOST OF ALL HANNA I PROMISE TO CONTINUE LOVING YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND EVEN IF THINGS DON'T GO AS PLANNED I PROMISE TO ALWAYS FIND MY WAY BACK TO YOU Caleb adds as we watch him cry.
I look down at the fingers sliding between mine and back up to the face.
-I LOVE YOU Alison whispers.
-I LOVE YOU MORE I mouth turning back around to see my friends getting married.
-OH AND EMILY I PROMISE NOT TO HURT HER OR YOU CAN KICK MY ASS Caleb states and I laugh.
Bentley uses his little arms to hand them the rings and they exchange them on each other's hands.
-BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME BY GOD AND MAN, I PRONOUNCE YOU WIFE AND HUSBAND the pastor says.
All four of them lean in to kiss their soulmates and the whole church applauds.
Hanna's POV
After the wedding we were led to our surprise wedding reception.
Well it wasn't a surprise but Aria and Alison decorated and planned everything out for us.
Now waiting outside the churches ballroom Aria and Alison stand in front of the doubled doors and opens them.
-WELCOME TO THE PURPLE ORCHID Aria quips.
We all walk in and CeCe and I look around in awe as everyone takes their seats.