VIVA LAS VEGAS

1 YEAR LATER
Hanna's POV
-LETS GO BITCHES! COME ON! I whine to my three best friends.
I honestly have no idea where Aria is.
-YOU READY TO BE MRS. DILAURENTIS FIELDS? Emily mumbles against Alison's lips before kissing her again.
-YOU ASKED HER THAT LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES ALREADY EMILY GET UP! I shout causing Spencer to laugh.
Alison snatches her face from in front of Emily's and scowls at me.
-HANNA WE'RE NOT GOING OUT, WE HAVE NO ONE TO WATCH COURTNEY Alison states picking up her mug of hot chocolate.
-WHAT IS THIS? CAMP TAMARACK, WE CAN'T JUST SIT AROUND AND KUMBAYA WE'RE IN LAS VEGAS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I shout. ALI WHY'D YOU BRING A BABY TO VEGAS?!
I place my hands on the side of my head as I'm beginning to get a headache.
-ALRIGHT HANNA YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH Spencer says taking my vodka glass. C'MON WE NEED TO FIND ARIA, GET JASON TO WATCH COURTNEY she adds walking towards the hotel door.
Just as she was about to open the door Aria runs into the room in nothing but her panties and bra with Jason trailing behind her in a robe.
-WELL IF IT ISN'T HOLLY MADISON AND HUGH HEFNER I spit in a snarky tone of voice.
-SORRY WE GOT A LITTLE BUSY Aria says grabbing some clothes to put on.
-I BET YOU DID I quip while rolling my eyes.
Alison and Emily laughs while Aria glares at me with killer eyes.
-OKAY JASON WE NEED YOU TO WATCH COURTNEY Spencer states. WE'RE TRYING TO TAKE THE BACHELORETTES HERE OUT FOR A NIGHT ON THE TOWN she adds.
Jason walks over to the couch to pick up a sleeping Courtney.
-HOW LONG HAS SHE BEEN OUT? He questions as he cradles the small child in his arms.
Emily looks at the time on her phone and thinks for a minute.
-UM LIKE AN HOUR AND A HALF NOW Emily says. SHE FELL ASLEEP WHILE WE WERE AT THE POOL SO SHE SHOULD BE UP SOON she adds walking over to kiss Courtney.
I shift my weight from one foot to the other, getting highly agitated.
-CAN WE GO NOW? I snap.
-WE STILL CAN'T LEAVE YET, WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR CECE SHE WENT BACK TO THE AIRPORT Alison says now typing something on her phone.
-WHERE IS SHE? Aria questions.
-SHE WENT TO GO PICK ALLISON AND SCOTT UP SINCE THEY DIDN'T RENT A CAR YET Alison says making me cringe at the fact that Allison is coming.
Just then Courtney starts to whimper in Jason's arms.
-MWOMMY Courtney whimpers opening her eyes to see Emily standing behind Jason.
-ARGH YOU'RE GETTING BIG BUG Emily groans while taking Courtney from Jason. MOMMY'S HERE she says as the toddler drapes her arms over Emily's shoulders laying her head on one.
After about an hour or so CeCe, Scott and Allison shows up and we head out, leaving the boys with Courtney.
Alison's POV
As we're on our way to club Tao I can't get my mind off of Courtney.
We left her with the boys for Christ sake.
Who knows what they are doing right now.
Probably using her to hit on bimbos.
Good thing my fiancé is right here with me instead of with them.
-EM BABE I'M GONNA CHECK ON COURT I say sitting in the corner of the party bus.
Emily puts down her drink and sits down beside me.
-ALI SHE'S FINE, SHE'S WITH THE BOYS Emily says, trying to assure me that our daughter is fine.
-THAT'S WHY I'M WORRIED I mumble before lifting my cup to drink whatever concoction this is that Hanna mixed up.
Emily removes the plastic red cup from my hand and places her lips on my neck.
-STOP WORRYING she says. WE'RE GETTING MARRIED IN TWO DAYS Emily whispers in my ear before smashing our lips together.
As the kiss gets heated the bus stops sending Hanna flying off of the stripper pole, over to Emily and I.
-WE'VE ARRIVED LADIES! Allison yells walking off the bus.
We all follow behind her making our way into the club.
-OKAY SO EMILY YOU'RE WITH HANNA, ARIA AND ALLISON! Spencer shouts over the loud music. AND ALISON YOU'RE WITH ME, HAYDEN AND CECE she says pulling us apart.
I turn to look at Emily and she is mirroring the same worried look on my face.
-SAY SEE YA TO YOUR SOON TO BE WIFE EM! LETS GO! Hanna slurs.
I pull Emily back in for a heated kiss before letting her go.
-DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID I whisper into her ear before walking away with my bachelorette group.
Emily's POV
-ALRIGHT SO EMILY I HATE TO DO THIS TO YOU BUT I HAVE TO TIE YOUR HANDS Hanna says using something to tie my hands behind my back.
-BUT I'M ALREADY BLINDFOLDED I state.
Just as I said that Aria pulls the blindfold from my eyes and I'm met by a half naked male stripper.
-LET HER HAVE IT BOYS Allison says bringing in the other two strippers.
-NO NO NO! EW NO! I scream as I try to wiggle myself loose from the ties on my hands.
I close my eyes and cringe as the very oily blonde guy rubs his crotch across my legs.
-JUST LET IT HAPPEN Hanna whispers in my ear from behind as the guy grinds on my front.
-NO! YOU LET HIM GYRATE IN YOUR FACE I quip turning my head to face the blonde.
-EW HELL NO, HE COULD POP AN STD IN MY EYE WITH THAT THING Hanna states now looking grossed out.
As I look to my left I see Aria and Allison getting lap dances from the other two males.
-WOO! YEAH a drunken Aria shouts as she slaps the guys firm ass.
Me and Hanna bursts into laughter as we watch our drunk friend on top of the raven haired guy now grinding on him.
-I'M PRETTY SURE SHE HAS HPV NOW! Allison shouts as we all continue to laugh.
After a couple more shots and drinks we are all pretty wasted.
As Hanna and I are dancing I look to the other end of the club and spot Alison.
I crack a quick smile as I see Spencer and the other girls doing the same thing to Alison that Hanna just did to me.
My smile then begins to falter as I see the guy placing kisses up Alison's neck.
I starts to breathe normally again when I catch a glimpse of Alison trying to move herself back.
It wasn't until I see the girls try to pull him off after trying to force himself onto Alison that I get angry.
That's when I notice that my legs are moving quickly and I'm headed for Alison's direction.
-EM! Hanna shouts following behind me.
As soon as I get close enough I see the male dancer shove Alison after slapping him.
Before I could do anything Spencer jumps on the guys back and begins to hit him.
-ALI! I yell, pushing my way through the crowd.
He then throws Spencer off of him and knees her in the stomach causing her to fall down.
That's when we all start running, making our way over to hit him.
Aria then kicks the guy in the balls for hitting Spencer and helps her up.
-YOU OKAY? I ask Alison as she tries to calm herself down.
Before I knew it I'm hit upside my head with something as I fall to the leather couch.
I get back up and we all start hitting him again.
-YOU FUCKING ASS! Alison shouts as she smacks him across the face.
Spencer punches him, CeCe has him in a choke hold and Allison and Hayden pulls on his long locks.
Just as they let him go I cock my arm back and punch him across the face making him fall.
I suddenly feel a grip on my arm as I turn around to see security pulling me from the section.
Aria then runs in front of the security and tries to get him to stop.
The big muscular man slightly pushes Aria out of the way making Alison jump on his back beginning to choke him.
-GET OFF OF HER! Alison shouts from his back as I try to release myself from his grip.
I then see several other guards come over and grab the other girls.
We're all escorted to a big holding cell as the security removes our handcuffs.
-PLEASE LET ME LEAVE I DON'T WANNA GET BUTTER SHOVED UP MY CROTCH Hanna cries as the guard locks the cell door.
We all look at each other and begin to laugh as Hanna stands in the corner crying.
-EM WE HAVE TO CALL JASON AND THE BOYS TO COME GET US Alison states. WE CANT LEAVE COURTNEY WITH THEM, PLUS WE GET MARRIED IN TWO DAYS she adds now worried.
I kiss her forehead as she lays her head on my chest.
-WE'LL GET OUR PHONE CALLS AND WE'LL BE OUT OF HERE IN TIME FOR THE WEDDING ALI, DON'T WORRY YOU'LL STILL GET YOUR DREAM DAY I say now rubbing circles on her back.
Minutes later the guards call us up one by one to get our calls.
After calling the boys we sit in our cell patiently waiting for them to pick us up.
This is gonna be one hell of a weekend. I think to myself.