MRS. FIELDS

1 MONTH LATER
Alison's POV
-OSCAR WILDE ONCE SAID THAT LIFE IMITATES ART MORE THAN ART IMITATES LIFE I say to my class. NOW TO ME! I excitedly exclaim. TO ME THAT MEANS THAT LIFE AND ART CAN BECOME SO BLURRY THAT ITS HARD TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO I say calming down my passion for the subject. I WANT YOU GUYS TO REALLY THINK AB..
-HI MAMA! Courtney exclaims running in the room to hug me.
I take a look at the door to see my wife and new co worker standing in the doorway with a smile on her face.
-HI BABY GIRL I whisper to Courtney wrapping my arms around her shoulders.
-MRS. FIELDS IS THAT YOUR DAUGHTER? one of my students Willa questions.
Before I could even answer Courtney answers for me.
-YEAH Courtney Excitedly says. THAT'S MY MOMMY she says pointing to Emily. AND THIS IS MY MAMA, I'M COURTNEY WHAT'S YOUR NAME? she questions the girl.
The whole class "awes" and Willa tells Courtney her name.
-ALRIGHT LIKE I WAS SAYING I WANT YOU GUYS TO THINK ABOUT THIS OVER THE WEEKEND BECAUSE THERE WILL BE AN ESSAY ON IT OKAY? I ask the class as they pack their things once the bell rings.
-SEE YA AROUND MRS. FIELDS Hadley and Willa say. HEY COACH FIELDS they say to Emily as they walk out.
Once everyone is out of the class Emily steps in to give me a hug and kiss.
The twins are with Allison and Scott.
They offered to watch them while Emily and I were at work.
They figured that they needed the practice with babies since Alli is pregnant.
-I HAVE TO STAY AFTER SCHOOL TO CLOCK THE TEAMS TIMES TODAY AND MAKE THE LINEUP FOR NEXT WEEKS MEET Emily says referring to the swimming team.
She officially got offered the job of the swim coach last month and was so excited.
-OK I quip. WE'LL BE HEADING OUT IN A LITTLE WHILE I say to her. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR DINNER I ask.
Emily hugs me tightly and I can feel her breathing on the side of my neck as her lips graze against my ear.
-YOU Emily whispers looking at Courtney to make sure she isn't looking before palming my ass.
My cheeks turn a bright shade of pink as Emily kisses my neck and hugs Courtney walking towards the door.
-BYE MOMMY Courtney waves to her.
-SEE YA LATER BUG Emily quips winking at me before leaving out the door.
I audibly gulp and lick my lips before looking down at my daughter who is smiling up at me.

-I GOT OUT OF SCHOOL EARLY TODAY AND I HAD FUN IN CLASS IT WAS AWESOME BUT I MISSED YOU MAMA Courtney says making me smile uncontrollably

She's so sweet. I can't help but wonder if she inherited that from me or picked it up from Emily.
-I MISSED YOU TOO SWEETIE I say pinching her cheeks. LET MAMA CLEAN UP A LITTLE FIRST AND THEN WE CAN GO GET YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER AND GET DINNER ALRIGHT? I ask and she nods.
-OKAY Courtney quips skipping over to her backpack to pull out her book she got in school today.
As I straighten up my class and Courtney reads at my desk Brian walks in from his class.
-HEY he says.
-HEY I say looking up then back down at the papers I'm neatly stacking.
Courtney gets up from my chair to throw out her candy wrapper and walks behind me holding onto my waist.
She's pretty shy sometimes. She definitely gets that from Em.
-HEY CUTIE DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU LOOK JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER? Brian questions her while smiling.
Courtney's facial expression stays the same as he tries to talk to her.