CAMPING SHENANIGANS

EMILY'S POV
I wake up the next morning cuddling Alison with my arms around her and chin in her shoulder.
I gently move my arm from under Alison trying not to wake her.
As soon as my arm is pulled from underneath her she wakes up turning around to face me.
-GOOD MORNING she says leaning in to kiss my lips.
-GOOD MORNING I return while smiling.
-SHIT I'M SORE Alison says while trying to lift herself up with one arm clearly failing.
-YOU'RE THE ONE THAT WANTED TO TRY NEW SHIT I exclaim through laughter. I WAS FINE WITH OUR OLD WAY I add.
-YEAH BUT THE WAY YOU WERE SCREAMING I KNOW YOU LOVED EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF IT Alison says with lusty eyes.
I stare at Alison for a while thinking until she interrupts my thoughts.
I love her so much and I would never want to hurt her but I have to do everything in my power to stop her from finding out. I really don't want her to leave me, she and Courtney just came into my life and moved in, now that all may be cut short because of one fucking night with Lydia.

ALISON'S POV
-EM! I call out waving my hand in her face.
She's been acting really strange lately.
-YEAH? she questions with a blank stare.
-WHAT'S UP WITH YOU? I ask in a concerned voice.
-NOTHING YOU'RE JUST REALLY BEAUTIFUL she says while placing a strand of hair behind my ear.
-GOSH YOU'RE SO CHEESY BUT IT'S SO FUCKING CUTE I say tapping her nose with my index finger.
I know something is bothering her but I won't pressure her about it so I just get on top of her straddling her before we go for an early morning round two.
2 WEEKS LATER
EMILY'S POV
Everything has been going pretty good between me and Alison until earlier this morning when she flipped out about Lydia whispering in my ear.
*Flashback*
-WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? Alison yells out as she storms over to Lydia and I.
-OH HELLO ALISON. YOU KNOW IT'S NOT GOOD TO STRESS, IT MAKES YOU LOOK BAD Lydia says giving Alison a smirk.
-LETS SEE HOW BAD YOU LOOK ONCE I'M DONE WITH YOU BITCH Ali yells.
-HEY STOP I yell at the two fighting. ALI LETS GO I add while pulling her by her hand.
-FUCK YOU EMILY Alison screams, snatching her hand out of mine. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE she adds before walking away.
* End Of Flashback *
I ended up apologizing to Alison for everything and I guess she forgave me because she's asleep on my shoulder as we all go to the camping ground for our senior trip.
Along side with Alison I begin to doze off when Ali jumps up screaming and in a cold sweat.
-ALI WHAT'S WRONG? I ask.
Instead of answering she sits there panting for air.
-BABE LOOK AT ME, I'M RIGHT HERE I GOT YOU I say while cupping her face with my hands trying to steady her breathing.
-YOU MIGHT WANT TO CALM YOUR CRAZY GIRLFRIEND DOWN EMILY Lydia shouts from the back of the bus.
-SHUT THE FUCK UP LYDIA I shout back.
I look back to Alison to see her crying and holding her stomach.
-ALISON WHAT HAPPENED BABY? TALK TO ME I plead.
-MY DAD, HE..HE RAPED ME THEN KILLED ME BEFORE TAKING COURTNEY she whispers while sobbing into the crook of my neck.
About ten minutes after I finally calmed Alison down the bus stops and we all get off grabbing our belongings.
As I grab my bags with the girls I look down at my phone to see a text from Lydia.
6:02pm
Lydia M: Meet me in the cabin by the cut down trees at 7 or Alison will find out about our little fling that night. Be smart Emily...

1 HOUR LATER
ALISON'S POV
After my nightmare I decided to take a quick nap in our cabin since I was feeling a bit overwhelmed.
When I fell asleep I was wrapped in Emily's arms but when I woke up she was gone.
I pick up my phone and look at the time. 7:30pm.
Once I walk outside I call Emily's cell but there's no answer.
Where the hell could she be?
I spot the girls along with Scott and Stiles sitting by the campfire.
-HEY HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN EMILY? I question now getting worried.
-UM I SAW HER EARLIER, BUT GO CHECK THE LOUNGE CABINS BY THE CUT DOWN TREES. MAYBE SHE'S THERE OR AT THE LAKE Scott states.
-WHY WOULD SHE BE OVER THERE? THAT'S LIKE A TWENTY MINUTE WALK I ask the handsome Brunette boy flirting with Hanna.
-I DON'T KNOW IT WAS JUST A SUGGESTION he replies.
Even though the walk to the lounge cabins are pretty far I decide to take his advice and check anyway.

HANNA'S POV
Scott and I have grown pretty close over the months, he's like my guy best friend. Even though Caleb thinks he wants me I lied and told him that Scott was gay.
After Alison came over to ask about Emily Scott told me he wanted to show me something and took me down to the lake.
-WHAT IS IT? ARE YOU LIKE GONNA MURDER ME OR SOMETHING? I ask with a serious face. BECAUSE IF YOU ARE I...
I'm then cut off by Scott when he connects his lips with mine.
Once the kiss got more passionate after a few seconds I pull away.
-WHAT THE HELL SCOTT YOU CAN'T JUST BE SHOVING YOUR TONGUE DOWN MY THROAT, I'M WITH CALEB. PLUS I TOLD HIM THAT YOU WERE GAY I state before walking away leaving him upset.
As I walk back to the campfire I see the girls getting up to walk away.
-COME ON HANNA IT'S GETTING DARK WE HAVE TO GO LOOK FOR EMILY AND ALISON Aria exclaims.
I grab my things and follow behind them in search of our friends.

ALISON'S POV
-SHIT THIS WALK IS ACTUALLY FURTHER OUT THAN I THOUGHT I say to myself while taking several deep breaths.
-NEVER AGAIN I exclaim once I reach the cabins.
To my surprise the lights are on when I walk up to the cabin but they're dimmed.
Emily really must be in there. She likes to go to secret deserted places when she wants to be alone.
When I open the door to the cabin there is no one there so I walk to the back room to check before going back to camp.
As the door opens I feel like I'd just been shot.
This can't be real, it has to be a dream.
I shut my eyes and open them again only to see the same thing as before.
-ALI OH MY GOD Emily says jumping up from the bed completely naked.
I want to run but my legs aren't moving.
It wasn't until Lydia looked at me with a smirk and grabbed Emily's arm that I felt myself running away.
-ALI PLEASE I CAN EXPLAIN I hear Emily call out as she chases behind me in nothing but her robe.
After a few minutes of running I run past the girls causing me to stop in the middle of the road.
-ALI WATCH OUT I hear all three girls yell out including Emily.
When I look up all I see is bright lights and then I feel myself fall to the ground.
-ALI PLEASE GET UP BABY PLEASE I'M SORRY, I'M SO SORRY I hear Emily saying to me from a distance.
I blackout and I feel my eyes slowly closing.