GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDES

2 DAYS LATER
CeCe's POV
I know that I'm close with all of the girls especially Alison because she's my sister and all but I really like Hanna.
She's funny and likes the same things I do and she's killer hot.
I honestly think she could be one of my best friends besides Brittany and Santana of course.
-SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY BABE? Jake questions while holding Bentley.
He's gotten so big. He's one now and he looks like a mix of me and Jake.

-UM I'M GOING OUT WITH HANNA I say trying to pick out the perfect outfit

Jake puts Bentley in his Pack n Play before creeping up behind me wrapping his arms around my stomach.
-SO HAVE YOU TELL ALI AND JASON YET? he asks kissing my neck.
-NOT YET BUT MAYBE LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW I giggle.
I slightly turn my head to kiss the tip of his nose.
Jake smiles and places a kiss on my lips.
The kiss doesn't last long since Bentley is now screaming crying.
-YOU'VE GOT SOME STRONG LUNGS KID I say lifting him up to comfort him.
I get dressed and feed him before going out to meet Hanna.
Hanna's POV
-BLONDIE! I hear someone shout as I sit on the bench at the mall.
I automatically know that it's CeCe.
Her and I have become so close one would think we're a couple.
Which wouldn't be so bad.
-CHARLOTTE I say getting up to greet her.
-OKAY SO ON MY WAY OVER HERE I SAW THE CUTEST SHOES CeCe states.
-JUST POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION AND I. AM. OUT. OF. HERE I say smiling.
We lock arms and walk off in the direction of the store.
Once in the store CeCe picks up the Sparkling Jimmy Choo's and shows them to me.
I gasp at the beautiful heels and try them on.
-SO WHEN'S THE WEDDING? CeCe questions trying on the matching pair of high heels.
I shrug my shoulders and glance in the mirror at my new babies.
-I DON'T KNOW WE AREN'T REALLY RUSHING IT I say. WHY? I ask.
-NO REASON I JUST WANTED TO KNOW she says.
She's totally lying.
-CHARLOTTE I say in a warning tone. WHAT ARE YOU NOT TELLING ME? I ask.
CeCe sighs and rolls her eyes.
-JAKE PROPOSED LAST WEEK she states.
My eyes go wide as I remove the shoes.
-CECE THAT'S AWESOME! I yell. WHAT DID YOU SAY? HOPEFULLY YES, I'LL SLAP YOU IF YOU DIDN'T I say in a matter-of-fact manner.
-I SAID YES CeCe says. I'M JUST KINDA SCARED YOU KNOW she states.
I give her a confused look and she finishes.
-I'VE NEVER HAD THE BEST OF LUCK WITH GUYS she starts. I'VE BEEN CHEATED ON, ABUSED AND CONSTANTLY PUT DOWN AND LIED TO BUT JAKE'S DIFFERENT, I'VE KNOWN THAT SINCE I MET HIM AND WE HAVE THIS AMAZING LIFE WITH BENTLEY BUT I'M JUST SCARED HE MIGHT CHANGE ALONG THE WAY AND I'LL LOSE EVERYTHING AGAIN AND BENTLEY WILL HAVE TO GROW UP WITHOUT A FATHER OR WITH A SHIT OF A FATHER LIKE ALI, JASON, CHARLES AND I CeCe says with watering eyes.
I place my hands on each side of her cheeks and wipe underneath her eyes with my thumbs.
-CECE JAKE LOVES YOU AND HE'S A REALLY GOOD PERSON AND FATHER AND I'M SURE HE'LL BE A GREATER HUSBAND SO DON'T BE SCARED JUST DO IT AND DON'T LOOK BACK, IT'LL DO NOTHING BUT CAUSE HARM TO THE RELATIONSHIP I say. TRUST ME THAT'S HOW I MESSED UP THE FIRST TIME AND LOST CALEB I state.
CeCe Smiles and quickly wipes the rest of her tears before hugging me tightly.
-I LOVE YOU BLONDIE CeCe says.
-I LOVE YOU TOO BITCH, AND JUST SO YOU KNOW WE'RE HAVING A DOUBLE WEDDING I say laughing.
We get up and pay for our new matching heels and leave the store.
Aria's POV
Spencer and I sit on Alison's and Emily's couch cuddled up, waiting for them to start the movie.
-SO WHAT DID YOU GUYS WANNA TALK ABOUT? Emily asks from the kitchen, popping the popcorn.
-WE JUST HAD A QUESTION I state as Alison puts in The Other Woman.
-BABE DID YOU RECORD THE 100 FOR US? I HEARD THAT CLEXA WILL FIGHT BECAUSE LEXA WANTS THE GUARD TO KILL OCTAVIA Alison says to Emily.
-YEAH WE'LL WATCH IT AFTER I PICK COURTNEY UP FROM SCHOOL Emily states. SO WHAT'S YOUR QUESTION? she asks.
I look to Spencer who is looking at me as well.
I guess I have to ask.
-SO HAVE YOU GUYS EVER UM USED... I stop feeling quite embarrassed.
Alison raises her eyebrows trying to comprehend.
-A...A DILDO? I whisper
Alison throws her head back in laughter as Emily stares at her in awe.
They're honestly my goals. I want Spencer and I to have a relationship like them.
-TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS YES WE HAVE ACTUALLY IT WAS ONLY TWO DAYS AGO Emily says.
-AREN'T YOU SCARED THAT ALISON WILL LIKE IT TOO MUCH AND CHEAT ON YOU WITH A GUY? SINCE SHE'S BISEXUAL Spencer questions.
Alison turns her head to Spencer in shock.
-HEY! I'M NOT A SLUT Alison says.
-OH SHUT UP YOU SAW THAT PICTURE OF MELANIE FROM SCHOOL AND JUST ASSUMED IT WAS ME, YOU KNOW? JUST SLUTTIN' IT UP Spencer says.
We all laugh and Alison admits to thinking wrong about Spencer.
-NO I'M NOT SCARED BECAUSE I KNOW THAT SHE ONLY WANTS ME Emily says in a very cocky way.
Alison tilts her head and backs up Emily's point.
After talking to them we finish the movie and go home.
4 Hours Later
Emily's POV
-ALI COME DOWN HERE! I yell.
Alison comes strutting down the stairs in my oversized t-shirt.
-COULD YOU NOT YELL? I JUST GOT THE TWINS ASLEEP AND YOU PROBABLY WOKE COURTNEY Alison says rolling her eyes now sitting down.
-DON'T ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME I say scowling at her.
-OR WHAT? Alison questions.
-OR I'LL POKE YOUR EYEBALLS OUT AND ROLL THEM LIKE DICE I quip.
Alison's mouth flys open and I laugh.
She returns the scowl and I stop laughing.
-I'M JOKING ALI GEEZ I say. BUT WHAT IF WE ALL WENT TO THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC? I ask. WE'LL RENT A SPOT AND THE KIDS WILL ALL SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM I state.
Alison frowns and stares at me as if she's trying to find something.
-THAT'S EXPENSIVE EM she says.
I shrug my shoulders and finish looking at the brochure.
Alison takes her hand to turn my to face her.
-TELL ME YOU DIDN'T ROB A BANK Alison says.
-NO YOU DORK I GOT MORE MONEY FROM COMPETING IN GERMANY I state.
She slowly nods her head and continues to listen.
She thinks about the offer for a while before caving in.
-YEAH LETS GO Alison says. WE'LL TELL EVERYONE TOMORROW she adds.
I jump up and down with joy before picking her up throwing her over my shoulder.
-EM! she laughs out. PUT ME DOWN!
-WE'RE GOING TO THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC! I yell running up the stairs.
We put the kids back asleep after I woke them up from screaming and head to bed.

That's one surprise. CeCe is engaged and she and Hanna are thinking about a double wedding.
The next surprise is coming soon 😏
Do you like this chapter?
-D