HAPPY HALLOWEEN

1 WEEK LATER
Emily's POV
Today's Halloween so Ali and I are taking the kids out to trick-or-treat.
It's the twins first Halloween and I'm so happy that I'm here to see it.
-ALI LETS GO! I yell out from downstairs while taking pictures of the twins in their costumes.
Corey is Dorothy and Dylan is the Cowardly Lion, they look so cute.
Just as I'm taking the picture for Snapchat Hanna calls me.
-HEY HAN I say over the phone.
-EMILY MY DARLING BE A DEAR WOULD YOU AND BRING YOUR ASS TO NOEL KAHN'S PARTY Hanna says in a high pitched voice.
I furrow my brows and laugh at her.
-WHY ARE YOU TALKING LIKE THAT? I ask still laughing.
-I'M MARILYN MONROE DUH EMILY ARE YOU GUYS COMING OR NOT? she questions.
-WE'RE TAKING THE KIDS OUT FIRST, WE'LL DROP BY A LITTLE LATER I say.
Hanna sighs and I know that she's rolling her eyes as well.
-OK I GUESS, GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOMMY DUTIES she says. YOU SHOULD BE MOMMY DEAREST FOR HALLOWEEN Hanna sarcastically suggests.
-HANNA SHE BEAT HER KIDS WHY WOULD I WANNA BE MOMMY DEAREST? I ask.
Hanna stays quiet for a while, thinking about what she said I'm assuming.
-WHATEVER YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN JUST MAKE SURE YOU AND CHOCOLATE VANILLA SWIRL GET HERE she says.
-WAIT CHOCOLATE VANILLA SWIRL? I ask really confused at her choice of words.
-YES EMILY YOU'RE THE CHOCOLATE AND ALI IS THE VANILLA! GOSH AND PEOPLE THINK I'M THE DUMB ONE Hanna quips.
We share a laugh and I hang up the phone.
While continuing to take the twins picture Alison and Courtney comes down the stairs.
-OH LOOK AT MY PRINCESS I say gushing over Courtney's costume.
Alison made a ice princess costume for her.
It took her two weeks to make it but she did it.
-HEY! I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR PRINCESS Alison says pouting her lip.
-YOU'RE MY QUEEN I say giving her a kiss. YOU'RE AMAZING YOU KNOW THAT? HOW'D YOU EVEN MAKE THIS? I ask referring to Courtney's outfit.
Alison shakes her head and brings me in for another kiss.
We then feel little hands trying to separate our bodies.
We look down to see Courtney giving us a pointed look while folding her arms.
-NO KISSING she says rolling her eyes.
Alison and I share a look before both leaning down to kiss her cheeks.
-EWW Courtney quips wiping her face.
-C'MON LETS GO Alison says.
We head out the door and begin to trick-or-treat.
_________________________
Aria's POV
The girls and I patiently wait outside in the cold for Alison and Emily to arrive.
Noel chose a different warehouse this time to have his party at so they didn't know where to go.
All of a sudden the rest of the crew comes up to say hey.
I laugh as I admire all of our costumes.
I'm Daisy Buchanan from the great gatsby, Spencer is Marie "Slim" Browning from To Have and Have Not, Hanna is Marilyn Monroe and supposedly Emily and Alison are Pocahontas and Lady Gaga.
-SO ARE YOU ALL WEREWOLVES? Hanna questions the rest.
-SCOTT'S THE ALPHA, LIAM'S A BETA, HAYDEN IS A CHIMERA, LYDIA'S A BANSHEE AND ME WELL I'M Marty Mcfly from Back to the future Stiles states.
We all laugh and continue to wait for emison.
After a couple of minutes they finally arrive in their sexy costumes.
-WOW EMILY WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT A SPORTY LITTLE LESBO LIKE YOU WOULD WEAR SOMETHING LIKE THAT Hanna says eyeing her up and down.
-HEY KEEP YOUR EYES TO YOURSELF SHE'S MINE Alison states.
The party starts and everyone joins in a circle to hear Noel talk.
-ALRIGHT! EVERYONE LISTEN TO DOCTOR KAHN Mona yells in a leather cat woman suit.
Noel nods to her and thanks her before letting us know what game we're playing first.
-FIRST GAME IS SIP SIP SHOT Noel says. LISTEN TO THE DIRECTIONS VERY CAREFULLY. IT'S THE SAME THING AS DUCK DUCK GOOSE, THE BOPPER GOES AROUND TAPPING PEOPLES HEAD SAYING SIP UNTIL THEY DECIDE TO SAY SHOT SO WHOEVER...
-WHOM EVER Spencer corrects as everyone stares at her. SORRY, PROCEED she mumbles.
I giggle at my girlfriend and take her hand.
-AS I WAS SAYING WHOEVER IS PICKED AS SHOT HAS TO CHASE THE BOPPER AND IF THEY CATCH THEM THEY BECOME THE BOPPER, BUT IF THEY DON'T CATCH THEM THEY HAVE TO DRINK A CUP he says.
Everyone starts to cheer and hoot as the games begin.
After everyone who's playing sits in a circle Noel goes first as the bopper.
-SIP, SIP, SIP, SIP, SIP, SIP, SHOT! Noel says tapping mikes head running in a circle so he wouldn't catch him.
Unfortunately Noel wasn't so lucky, Mike is faster than him so now he's the bopper and Noel has to take a drink.
Alison's POV
Hanna already had a little too much to drink so when it was her turn to catch the bopper it didn't go so well.
-C'MON HANNA CATCH ME Caleb says running from his girlfriend.
-I'M TRYING TO, IF YOU COULD STOP RUNNING THAT WOULD BE GREAT Hanna slurs. STOP RUNNING I'M TRYING TO CATCH YOU she whines.
Once Caleb keeps running Hanna starts to cry.
-I CAN'T CATCH HIM she cries out.
Caleb gives her a sympathetic look and stops so she can catch up to him.
Not realizing that Hanna was right behind him Caleb got caught.
-WOO HOO I'M THE BOPPER! Hanna yells wiping away her fake tears.
The crowd laughs and continues to play.
Aria got caught by Spencer, Scott got caught by Allison, Lydia caught Allison and then picked Stiles, Stiles didn't get caught until Emily caught him and now she's the bopper.
-SIP, SIP, SIP Emily coos taping everyone's head. SHOT she says lightly tapping my head. COME AND CATCH ME Emily seductively whispers into my ear.
I try to lean in for a kiss but as soon as our lips are no more than one inch apart she pulls away and starts running.
I get up and chase her.
I quickly trip her using my foot and fall down on top of her.
-I GOT YOU BOPPER I mumble before giving her a lust filled kiss.
-WHERE'D YOU LEARN HOW TO DO THAT? My wife asks looking into my now dark blue eyes.
-I PLAYED SOCCER AT RIVERDALE I say with a smirk.
Emily's eyes grow darker as well and she kisses me again biting down on my bottom lip.
When I let out a moan she shoves her tongue in my mouth exploring every corner.
I quickly bite on her lip too earning a loud moan from her.
-OKAY DON'T HAVE SEX ON MY FLOOR UNLESS I CAN JOIN IN Noel says.
I slowly lick Emily's lip to sooth the bite mark I gave her before getting up and giving Noel the finger.
-ALRIGHT GAME OVER Noel slurs after we're all pretty much wasted.
Everyone goes to the dance floor and begins to dance to Attention by Charlie Puth.
After growing aroused by Emily's grinding on my ass I lean my head back onto her shoulder.
-COME WITH ME I whisper in her ear now turning around to kiss and suck on her neck.
Emily lets her eyes close and moans a little.
I grab her hand and lead us into one of the storage spaces in the back of the warehouse.
Scott's POV
-ALLISON WHERE ARE YOU? I ask while looking trough different storage rooms.
We all were having fun playing and dancing around but then I went to go get us something to drink and she was gone.
I turn the corner and walk towards one of the doors to another storage spot.
When I open it I'm blinded by Alison having her way with Emily.
-CLOSE THE DOOR SCOTT! Alison and Emily yell in unison.
-SORRY I quip turning to walk away after closing the door.
They may be my friends but I'm still a guy and that was hot the way Alison dominated Emily like that.
Walking around the corner to the back of the warehouse I accidentally bump into a girl.
-I'M SORRY I CAN'T REALLY SEE BACK HERE she says.
-IT'S COOL I say helping her up. WHY ARE YOU BACK HERE ALONE? I ask.
-I WAS LOOKING FOR MY BEST FRIEND PARRISH BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND HIM she says. I'M KIRA she says holding out her hand.
-SCOTT I state shaking it. I'M SORRY I HAVE TO FIND MY GIRLFRIEND I say walking away.
Just then Allison turns the corner.
-HEY I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU she says kissing me. WHERE WERE YOU? Allison questions.
-I WAS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR YOU I state.
We return to the dance floor and that girl Kira keeps eyeing me while Allison and I dance.
I try and turn away from her so Allison won't notice but I'm too late.
-WHAT IS SHE LOOKING AT? Allison asks me raising one eyebrow. HEY WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? she yells walking over to her.
-NOTHING RIGHT NOW Kira mutters.
-EXCUSE ME? Allison asks in a different tone than before.
-I SAID NOTHING RIGHT NOW BUT IF YOU WOULD KINDLY MOVE I COULD LOOK AT HIM AND NOT YOU Kira states raising her voice.
Allison then takes her fake hunter crossbow and smacks the girl across the face with it.
The girl falls to the ground and gets up to try and tackle Allison but I quickly move her out of the way.
Pulling Allison away from the fight we all hop in our cars getting ready to leave.
-WAIT WHERE'S ALISON AND EMILY? Hayden asks.
-THEY WERE IN THE BACK STORAGE ROOM HAV...
-ARE WE LEAVING ALREADY? Emily comes out asking everyone.
Alison trails behind her fixing her skirt.
-EW WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING? Hanna questions.
I look at Hanna to give her a look and she bursts out into laughter.
-WHAT'S FUNNY? Mike, Aria's younger brother asks. Alison gives me a warning look and I take it.
-NOTHING I quip. LETS GO i add.
We all hop in our cars and begin to drive.
-WHERE EXACTLY ARE WE GOING? Lydia asks over the car speaker phone.
-HOW ABOUT WE GO TO SPENCER'S LAKE HOUSE I suggest.
-NO Spencer quickly says. YOU GUYS HAVE DONE ENOUGH TO MY NANA'S COUCH, I HAD TO POWER WASH IT she adds.
Everyone laughs and we all head in the direction of Charles and Birds house.
No Ones POV
Ending their night after everyone found out about Charles, Birds and Carter's three way relationship the group of friends went home.
Emily isn't as drunk as Alison so she's the designated driver.
Once at Emily's parents house they get out of the car and walk in deciding to sleep there beings though they're both tired.
Walking into the house Emily sees her father singing an old Filipino folk song to the kids as they fall asleep in his arms.
Courtney is asleep across his lap while the twins are asleep in his arms.
-HEY DAD Emily quietly says walking over to kiss all four of them.
The kids and her father.
-EMMY Wayne whispers pecking his daughters cheek. WHERE'S ALISON? he questions.
-SHE JUST WENT UPSTAIRS TO MY OLD ROOM TO SLEEP, SHE'S A LITTLE DRUNK Emily says giggling.
Wayne nods his head in a understanding manner.
-I'LL TAKE THEM DAD YOU CAN GO TO BED WITH MOM Emily says.
-I GOT THEM EMMY YOU GET SOME REST Wayne demands.
Emily smiles and hugs his shoulders from behind the couch.
She soon walks away making her way up the stairs until her father calls her.
-EMMY Wayne calls out.
Emily turns back around to face him.
-I'M PROUD OF YOU AND ALISON he states. GET SOME REST I LOVE YOU.
-I LOVE YOU TOO DAD Emily says before heading to bed with her wife.

This was a long chapter but I know you guys love long chapters so I wont apologize lol
Enjoy
-D😊