RELATIONSHIPS

Relationships are pretty weird. There's healthy relationships, norm relationships, awkward relationships, and then there's straight up unhealthy and bad relationships.
When you finally reach your adult years you think that your relationships would run smoothly.
Think again.
The girls have had their share of relationships back in Rosewood but the real question is, can they maintain them?
While Emily and Alison are now broken up living as roommates for the sake of their three year old daughter, they find their selves in a bit of an arduous situation.
Spencer and Toby are doing really well despite their recent breakup after Spencer informed Toby of her feelings. The couples relationship is stronger than ever, taking small steps to get back on track to the healthy relationship they once had.
Aria and Jason on the other hand have a carnal based relationship. Strictly built off of sex trying to force it into love. Yes Jason cares about Aria and Aria cares about Jason, but are they perpetuating something that isn't really there?
Lastly, satisfaction describes the relationship between Hanna and boyfriend Stiles. They're ok but they could be better. While trying to stay in a steady relationship Hanna finds herself questioning her connection with Stiles.
2 WEEKS LATER
Alison's POV
It's been exactly two weeks since Emily dumped me and things around here couldn't be weirder.
Emily is treating me like cracked glass trying not to completely break me, even though she already has.
I still don't understand why we had to break up to fix things but I guess that's just her way of doing things.
Class already ended for me so I'm sitting at home alone getting ready to pick up Courtney from daycare.
Just as I fix myself up and throw on my jacket Emily walks in the house cradling a whimpering Courtney.
-WHAT HAPPENED? I ask rushing over to grab Courtney.
-NOTHING BIG SHE JUST FELL WHILE TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM HER TEACHER Emily states taking off her shoes at the door.
I lift up Courtney's leggings to examine the scratches on her chunky leg.
-OH OKAY THANKS FOR PICKING HER UP I say to Emily as I grab the first aid kit from the pantry.
Emily nods before kissing my cheek.
-ALI SHE'S MY RESPONSIBILITY TOO, YOU DON'T HAVE TO THANK ME she says plopping down onto the sofa.
I take one glance at my now ex girlfriend and shrug my shoulders.
-OKAY I TAKE IT BACK THEN I say in a snotty tone before cleaning the boo boo on my daughters knee.
-MAMA IT HUWT Courtney whimpers pointing to her scratch.
I bend down and kiss the wound after cleaning it and placing a bandage on it.
-ALL BETTER I say picking her up to go into the bedroom.
Emily shortly follows behind after turning out the lights.
-HEY BABE UM CAN I SLEEP IN HERE TONIGHT? Emily questions. THE COUCH IS KILLING MY BACK she adds.
I scoff and roll my eyes at the tanned beauty.
-NO AND DON'T CALL ME BABE. YOU BROKE UP WITH ME REMEMBER? PLEASE GO BACK TO THE COUCH OR GO SLEEP IN CECE'S ROOM SHE WONT BE BACK UNTIL NEXT MONTH I say pointing to the door.
Emily pouts her lip hoping that I'll say yes.
I look at her and smile still pointing towards the living room.
-UNBELIEVABLE Emily mumbles while walking out of the bedroom.
I get up to shut and lock the door before hopping back in bed.
Gosh I wanted to say yes so badly. I think to myself before closing my eyes falling into a deep sleep.
Aria's POV
-WOW I breathe out as I lay next to Jason panting for air.
-YEAH WOW Jason chuckles into the crook of my neck before peppering it with tiny kisses.
As I lie next to Jason I can't help but think about the conversation that Hanna and I had earlier.
~Flashback~
-HAN I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIM YET, I CARE FOR HIM I JUST DON'T THINK I LOVE HIM I say to my blonde friend over the phone.
-WELL HOW ABOUT YOU COOK DINNER, LIGHT SOME CANDLES AND HAVE A TALK WITH HIM ABOUT ALL OF THIS Hanna says. AFTER YOU GIVE HIM SOME OF THAT GOOD CHINA she adds now snorting from laughing so hard.
I chuckle a little before responding.
-ALL I DO IS GIVE HIM GOOD CHINA I say in a disgusted tone.
-ARE YOU COMPLAINING? I WISH I HAD ENOUGH TIME TO GIVE STILES SOME OF MY SPICY TUNA she says in a 'matter of fact' way.
I shake my head and playfully roll my eyes.
-OKAY ENOUGH OF THE SEXUAL NICKNAMES I say through laughter.
Hanna sighs and begins again.
-LOOK AR YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW RIGHT THIS MINUTE BUT IF ITS NOT GOING ANYWHERE DOWN THE LINE THEN YOU NEED TO LET IT GO Hanna says shuffling in the background. I HAVE TO GO I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER LOVE YOU she says.
-LOVE YOU TOO HANNA BYE I sing before hanging up.
~End Of Flashback~
Jason hops out of bed exposing his naked butt causing me to smile.
-I'M GONNA GO TAKE CARE OF SOME BUSINESS AT THE OFFICE he says grabbing a towel to shower. I'LL BE BACK IN TWO DAYS AND THEN I'LL TAKE YOU OUT TO A NICE DINNER AND WE CAN RELAX OKAY? Jason asks pecking me on my lips.
-ALRIGHT I say smiling into the kiss.
Maybe we could give this real relationship a try.
Hanna's POV
With me working all of these crazy hours and flying everywhere with Claudia, Stiles and I have been a little rocky.
We fight like any other normal couple but we just need some us time.
Stiles says that we've both been really stressed with school and work so he reserved a dinner date for us two tonight.
-HEY BEAUTIFUL Stiles says as he walks into the restaurant in a all black suit.
I have on a tight fit black spaghetti strapped dress with black high heels.
My hair curled loosely draping over my shoulders.
-HELLO HANDSOME I say wiggling my eyebrows making him laugh.
Throughout the dinner we ate, laughed and talked, catching up on each other's week.
I can't help but notice that Stiles looks a little nervous about something.
-STILES ARE YOU ALRIGHT? I question.
-HANNA I'VE BEEN HOLDING THIS OFF BECAUSE I WASN'T SURE HOW YOU WOULD REACT Stiles says while tapping the table. WE'VE BEEN FIGHTING A LOT AND I KNOW MAYBE SOMETIMES IT FEELS LIKE I DON'T APPRECIATE YOU BUT I DO AND I LOVE YOU he says all in one breath.
He said it first. Wow.
I stay quiet for a while before smiling and taking his hand in mine.
-I LOVE YOU TOO I say before placing a passionate kiss on his lips.
I could get used to this. I think to myself.
Spencer's POV
Toby was called back to Rosewood on duty so now I'm here all alone while Hanna is on a date.
Though I'm pretty bored I'm not complaining, Toby was here all week and Hanna wouldn't stop rambling on about how Stiles gets on her nerves so now I can just relax.
Surprisingly Toby and I are doing really well.
We haven't been fighting and we've been doing little sweet things to get back on track.
We also had another talk about the future. What we both want and don't want.
As far as children we both agreed that though we want kids, we don't need any little ones running around anytime soon.
It's a Saturday night and I'm alone so I decided on taking a warm bath and settling for a marathon of Friends.
As I'm watching tv my phone starts to go off.
I look at the screen and see a text from Toby.
Toby-wan Kenobi 🤴🏻❤: I made it home safe, just checking in. Sleep tight Spence I LOVE YOU.
Instead of watching tv I stare at the message smiling for a while before falling asleep.
Until drunken Hanna and Stiles woke me up trying to get busy while I was in the room.
Emily's POV
It's already past midnight and I still can't sleep.
As I lay in CeCe's bed I can't help but to think about Alison.
How her mouth slightly hangs open while she's asleep, and how her chest slowly rises and falls when she lays her head on my chest.
I know I broke things off between us but it's for our own good.
One day she'll finally thank me for this when we're old and married with grandchildren running around the yard.
I hear the Tv on in Alison's room so I decide to text her.
To- My Everything : I love you so so much Alison. You'll soon understand why I did what I did but until then I just wanna let you know that you and that little one asleep next to you right now are my whole world. I love you to the moon and back again. Goodnight, get some sleep.
I press send and hear Alison's phone ding.
I smile to myself knowing that she most likely just looked at my message and threw her phone on the bed.
She's so stubborn but I love her with all my heart.
One day she'll be Alison Lauren DiLaurentis Fields.
The thought of that puts me to sleep with a huge smile on my face.

I know, I know! This chapter sucked but I just wanted to update you guys on how everything is going with the Liars
-D